TWW News Breaking News edition.

ArtieBanks

Dinoo, sorry about your loss, and as for the law good luck, are you doing post grad conversion or a law degree? It's articles after that isn't it, on minimum wage, but then it's great. My buddy did the degree and the post grad at Chester I think , my sister did the same, anyway after that articles were like rocking horse shit, so he became an IFA for 10 years. He came back to the IOM 7 years back got articles at 17k and got through and now gets 100k per annum and he isn't a partner.

By doing the bar in the IOM you qualify in the UK, but not vice versa, a lot of English solicitors come here for the life style and have to do their exams all over again.

I always read Dinoo and friends stuff, its nice to read well written stuff by guys that can write. I don't care if its true or not, I give it very little thought beyond the brief amusement of reading an article.

It is always the minority that complain in life, remember the silent majority that do appreciate the writing, that's the key.

Though, I did get amusement from our prospective Barrister getting pickled by the boys using Google for their legal definitions, lesson learnt no doubt.

All said, keep it up, we want more, make it up goddam it if you have to.

(Allegedly, K Rad isn't 6ft 6in tall, it only looks that way because he suffers from genital dwarfism, note this is written without prejudice)

• Upvote 1

Dinoo, sorry about your loss, and as for the law good luck, are you doing post grad conversion or a law degree? It's articles after that isn't it, on minimum wage, but then it's great. My buddy did the degree and the post grad at Chester I think , my sister did the same, anyway after that articles were like rocking horse shit, so he became an IFA for 10 years. He came back to the IOM 7 years back got articles at 17k and got through and now gets 100k per annum and he isn't a partner.

By doing the bar in the IOM you qualify in the UK, but not vice versa, a lot of English solicitors come here for the life style and have to do their exams all over again.

That is quality, nah i am going in first year of law. My degree is just a HND previously from Nautical Studies, it does include a bit of the basics on law but not enough to grant me admission. I have taken an access course i am about to finish it. I have offers from a few universities for law so it should be good. So its undergrad law for me, i'll prolly do post grad before delving into the world of internships. Having really looked into much post grad stuff as of yet.

As far as me getting proven wrong by lowkey, yeah i read it wrong and paid the price. Took it on the chin and gave him his props. A man admits to his mistakes and learns from them. Apart from that it has just been a post spamming exercise by GBK defending his glorious leader.

• Downvote 3

Fuck me some real precious ones here..

Bloke goes out of his way to provide some entertainment and you fucking stiffs try and hang him for it...

Go to the bathroom - grab your mums tampons and insert a couple to stop the bleeding..

This is exactly why I stopped responding in this thread. However, you said it about 1000x better than I could have.

Also, don't stop writing TWW because of these guys Dinooo.

Honestly, I don't really care for dino, but GBK is such a little bitch and can't grasp the concept that the purpose of news is to create arguments and to get people to talk, regardless if it's just an accusation or not.

Honestly, I don't really care for dino, but GBK is such a little bitch and can't grasp the concept that the purpose of news is to create arguments and to get people to talk, regardless if it's just an accusation or not.

I understand the concept and by your own words, it is to create arguements. What do you think is happening? We are arguing, so you can't really insult someone because a news story has done what it aimed to do. I am just saying my opinion on the matter, and if you actually looked at what I have said, I have said the news story is great, so it is not like I am completely against what he said. You have tried arguing with me on another topic ,so I take your opinion on me with a pinch of salt. Perhaps you should have actually read my opinion on the quality of the article before making statements on what I think. I am not bothered by the accusation, mostly, particularly since it seems the people accused of being multis dont seem to have seen it or if they have, dont seem to wish to respond to the accusations. I am wondering about the possibility that said "source" whether it is a mod or not (which it sounds like it is based on them having access to the IP Addresses) believe that it should be sent for a news story before being sent to Mike for investigation. If it was sent to Mike first, then great, if not, then it should have been.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Why are people butt hurt about this. Damn!

Good report Dinooo. I am sorry for your loss, last year i lost 4 grandparents in 3 months 3 due to cancer, 1 i lived with for 15 years,(she was also cremated). I know how hard it is to deal with loss like that i also wrote a lot of my grandmother's passing.

GBK you seem to have a lot invested in arguing this with Dinooo and others, are you the main multi in question trying to throw everyone off the tracks of multi so you are not outed? You like accusations?

I want to set some of you ignorant people straight here. SP was caught running multies in the past, now that their is the possibility of it happening in his alliance it only makes sense that he would be looked at as a possible source, that does not make him guilty though.

BUT when i was a young lad i played a game (was a teenager) actually i still play this game but when i was 17,18,19 (now 30) i cheated in a game, why? i got bored, wanted to control the game so me and a bunch of other players got together and "formed" an alliance we all called ourselves after colors like Reservoir Dogs movie. Mr. White was one of the main leaders if i remember, but we had about every color, Yellow, Lemon-Chiffon, Charterouse (me at one point) Teal, Magenta, etc etc etc. Anyway we all made hundreds, some thousands of multies many of us never got caught. Why? How? The game admins were very good and had great anti-multi measures put in place, but we were smarter.

We never ever played our main account with the same IP as multies, we didnt really care if the multies got caught because it would never come back to us. Point im bringing this up is i see this case like that. Most likely someone who knows something about running Multies, proxies, etc etc, Has went and run some multies, well now his multies have been caught but i highly doubt we will ever actually know who the person behind it is. Most likely they covered their tracks very well by either using other computers, going elsewhere to play the accounts in question, or changing proxies/IPs (some providers even allow users to change IP's by resetting modems and stuff.

Point is most likely a veteran was running these multies, either to help themselves, or to make steel penn look bad when they were found out, i doubt we ever know the truth, but dont shoot the messenger Dinooo and his awesome news.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

GBK you seem to have a lot invested in arguing this with Dinooo and others, are you the main multi in question trying to throw everyone off the tracks of multi so you are not outed? You like accusations?

I have never been accused of multi-accounting in my time playing this, apart from when there was some confusion due to both me and my brother playing this. My name was not even mentioned in the original post so why would I feel accused of multi-accounting? Just posting my opinion in this, and it was never going to be universally liked but it is my opinion.

Have to give you credit, at least you posted the most common way people would multi. Would be handy if the mods could somehow get around it so they can find out some multis.

After reading that, I agree that it most likely is a person who has experience at this but really, if they were any good you would assume they would know not to use the same IP Address for all of them.

I do agree that dinooo is very good at these articles, and I enjoy reading them immensely, but I was just putting my opinion in it. Really, among the 3 accounts accused of Multi-Accounting, only Ben Frankham uses the forums. He seems to only have started playing again recently, due to him being made before the others but having very little record. If they are found guilty, then they should be dealt with appropriately, but at the minute, id say just let the mods get to the bottom of it for now.

I worked with Harriett Marshal before, having bought his gym off him when he wanted to start a clothing org so I would say if they are guilty, he is the head guy but you never know.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I don't see the problem with people objecting to what's been put. Surely we're not saying that Dinoo should just be able to put what he wants without any objection, especially with such allegations? And it makes it a bit more exciting.

I read one of his other additions a while back that I know for a fact was a little off the mark with accuracy but left it at that as it was only minor and not worth it.

• Upvote 1

Dinooo has written how many TWW news write ups? Many have been controversial and have been similar to a TMZ of MMATycoon and they're always received with great write up and things of that nature. Steel Penn cries butt hurt because Dinooo leaves him alone as he asked, so Dinooo comes up with controversy on Steel Penn and reports it and all of a sudden everyone gives the "oh poor Steel Penn" line. Lmao. For the love of god, we need some testosterone to come back to these boards and man this place the hell up.

You rang...

Also Dinooo for someone attending university with the potential to make the move to law school, your grammar and punctuation are horrible.

• Upvote 2