Castor Told Me Mentor Is A Multi

True, obviously having many multies is far worse than having one, with non vip being indefensible.

That's the type of abuse I'm talking about, and there aren't many of those type of multies at any one time imo.

I'm talking about the managers with dual identity, when I mention the 4 to 1 ratio, not the abusers.

Threads going after someone like Mentor for something "minor", a manager who's done loads for the game in the 5 years he's been here,, albeit annoying as he can be, does the game nothing but harm imo.

I definitely don't want Mentor out of the game, nor "punished" in any way.

Going after Mentor for having had 1 or 2 other accounts, is similar to the police using resources on imprisoning pot smokers, while neglecting rape and murder cases.

I had no plans to comment about this thread or the other. I was reading it becasue its entertaining but this last point was the most backwords thing I have read in a long time. Rape and murder two of the worst offenseces in the real world. Smoking pot who cares. Well this is a game and one of the worst things you can do is violate the rules. We dont have murder and rape, but using a multi to gain an unfair advantage would be one of the worst things you can do. So what mentor has done should be punished in a sever way as this is one of the top offenses in the game. The Steel Penn case set presedence and it should be followed. I have nothing against Mentor and he seemed like an alright guy the few times I have delt with him, but all and all its not our opinion of him that should determine punishment. Its his actions that should determine it, and his actions call for the Penn treatment.

• Upvote 1

The impression I got yesterday from him was he had a few multis and was looking at loop holes in the system. Nutrition I think he said. Do you think this would be a positive thing for new managers to see who are trying to make a honest living, with only the one account?

No, that's not optimal at all.

But, I've never felt at a disadvantage against those i know are multies.

I started in 2010 and it was very hard to start a nute shop at that time and its even harder now.

Thats not because there are more multies now,, as imo there aren't, but because there are more established companies.

On top of that the nute scenario is a bit broken in the game, making it really hard to start a nute business, but Mike will fix that at some point.

I had no plans to comment about this thread or the other. I was reading it becasue its entertaining but this last point was the most backwords thing I have read in a long time. Rape and murder two of the worst offenseces in the real world. Smoking pot who cares. Well this is a game and one of the worst things you can do is violate the rules. We dont have murder and rape, but using a multi to gain an unfair advantage would be one of the worst things you can do. So what mentor has done should be punished in a sever way as this is one of the top offenses in the game. The Steel Penn case set presedence and it should be followed. I have nothing against Mentor and he seemed like an alright guy the few times I have delt with him, but all and all its not our opinion of him that should determine punishment. Its his actions that should determine it, and his actions call for the Penn treatment.

Having many multie accounts, fucking over noobs, running several businesses under many accounts and generally chasing peopel away from the game are the Tycoon rape and murder scenarios, while dual VIP identities kept apart are the Tycoon pot smokers..... its illegal,, but who cares.

That's the point you missed.

• Upvote 1

We need MORE USERS, NOT LESS. :OMG:

Is it just me of you don't make fucking sense?

You don't care about multis, because without them, the game would be boring, because we need MORE users? Multis are not more users, they are the same user... did I miss something, or are you just commenting just to be an asshole?

• Upvote 1

Having many multie accounts, fucking over noobs, running several businesses under many accounts and generally chasing peopel away from the game are the Tycoon rape and murder scenarios, while dual VIP identities kept apart are the Tycoon pot smokers..... its illegal,, but who cares.

If we're using those points then Mentor is neither a pot smoker or rapist. More like a guy that exposes himself to people at school gates. You know. Something inbetween.

• Upvote 4

Is it just me of you don't make fucking sense?

You don't care about multis, because without them, the game would be boring, because we need MORE users? Multis are not more users, they are the same user... did I miss something, or are you just commenting just to be an asshole?

Booting users for being multies = less users=bad.

Is that hard to understand?

Of the very few exceptions are people like Humors, the game is way better off with out them.

• Downvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/terms_conditions.php

Rule # 1: 1. ONE ACCOUNT PER USER. A simple rule which too many people don't follow. If you have more than one account, they will all get deleted, irrespective of whether you are a VIP or not. No refunds will be issued on VIP purchases for closed accounts - you have broken the rules - you don't get your money back.

So you're telling me that we need more users who can't follow a simple rule? I'd rather have less users, but good people, that a lot of shitty users.

Edit: You must be a good friend of Mentor, since you like more Quantity over Quality.

• Upvote 2

what is the diffrence from having many multie accounts and dual VIP accounts? Also am I wrong or was the other two profiles that was show to be mentor are not VIP. So which is mentor Grasman. Lets look at the facts.

1- multiple accounts

2- accounts are not all vip

3- used accounts to screw over noobs and vets by booking multis to fill cards.

4- may have chased off people who started orgs and couldnt not compete with Gamma becasue of his multis

Which one is Mentor Grasman?

• Upvote 1

Rule # 1: 1. ONE ACCOUNT PER USER. A simple rule which too many people don't follow. If you have more than one account, they will all get deleted, irrespective of whether you are a VIP or not. No refunds will be issued on VIP purchases for closed accounts - you have broken the rules - you don't get your money back.

So you're telling me that we need more users who can't follow a simple rule? I'd rather have less users, but good people, that a lot of shitty users.

these users outnumber users with 1 account c.a. 4 to 1 imo, so NO, the game can't afford that, it would simply die with 500 ish users..

Edit: You must be a good friend of Mentor, since you like more Quantity over Quality.

Awesome listerman. To go back on to my argument what was the first commandment for those that are christan based followers?

seems that multi counting in mma tycoon= murder in the real world

what is the diffrence from having many multie accounts and dual VIP accounts? Also am I wrong or was the other two profiles that was show to be mentor are not VIP. So which is mentor Grasman. Lets look at the facts.

1- multiple accounts

2- accounts are not all vip

3- used accounts to screw over noobs and vets by booking multis to fill cards.

4- may have chased off people who started orgs and couldnt not compete with Gamma becasue of his multis

Which one is Mentor Grasman?

I don't know and don't rally care, as he benefits the game way more than the "damage" of him having 2 accounts.

That's the issue here.

Most if not all of the established org owner have had more than one account at some time in their gaming period.

You could just as well start the game from scratch.

The key word for me in there is ALL. As in ALL accounts will be deleted.

Mentor shouldn't have a problem with that. After all, that's the rules he signed up for :)

• Upvote 1

Who cares? It's still a rule. If multis are so important, then that rule should be omitted and let users create as many accounts as they want. This is how you're saying it.

If that rule would be followed, and Mike would do something about it everytime it happens, it wouldnt be 4 to 1 like you're saying, because users would be scared of doing it. And booting users for multi account wont stop them from coming back, so we wouldn't lose those users... it's like arguing with my gf.

• Upvote 1

these users outnumber users with 1 account c.a. 4 to 1 imo, so NO, the game can't afford that, it would simply die with 500 ish users..

Are we sure it would die? If we truly have 500 or so actual users, how about eliminating the multis, but give us another option to spend money and replace the paid VIP multi accounts. The free account multis have zero impact on the game - flush them ASAP.

• Upvote 2

Most if not all of the established org owner have had more than one account at some time in their gaming period.

Umm... no. Don't throw some generalization out there like that based on two examples (one of which is still officially unconfirmed). There is a much larger set of org owners than the small subset that cheat.

• Upvote 2

I don't know and don't rally care, as he benefits the game way more than the "damage" of him having 2 accounts.

That's the issue here.

You could just as well start the game from scratch.

Hmm...

So, if I do some good things - I automatically get to do whatever bad things I want as well?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Awesome listerman. To go back on to my argument what was the first commandment for those that are christan based followers?

seems that multi counting in mma tycoon= murder in the real world

This rule has never been strictly enforced unless Mike was "pushed into it",,,, understandably.

Exceptions were there was massive abuse with the accounts, then it's been a really easy decision.

Are we sure it would die? If we truly have 500 or so actual users, how about eliminating the multis, but give us another option to spend money and replace the paid VIP multi accounts. The free account multis have zero impact on the game - flush them ASAP.

Agreed.

Hmm...

So, if I do some good things - I automatically get to do whatever bad things I want as well?

No, but if you're a fucking saint in life, having saved several lives, I think you should definitely get away with smoking pot without risking jailtime.

You should not get away with rape/murder though under any circumstances.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

I have not been around that long so i dont know if it gets enforced or not, but it should be at all times or it should not be a rule. I would love to have more than one account. My friend and I own a gym for our fighters and an org (it was just opened and we have not ran an event yet.) I would love to have a clothing store to make my fighters designs and do my own fighter laundry and sponcer all my fighters to help the hype of the store. Then my friend could start a second account and open a nutrition company to be gym partners. Now we can dump all of our combined money into research and get great suppes that our fighters need. Now all of our fighters have a second sponcer. It goes on and on and on. Thats terriable. One person, one account, one company, 10++ fighters with extra slots and thats it. More users would be able to create companies that would servive and stick around longer. A comunity built on lies and cheating is not a comuninty at all.

• Upvote 3

Mike has not enforced this rule on a number of occasions in the past.. it's typically only been a blanket ban when people have essentially used their multis to try and take over the world.

• Upvote 1