TWW news The exclusive most have been waiting for. (Mentor)

@ SteelPenn, if you truly are leaving, please could you release all the fighters in the org you have just taken over as it would be a real pain in the ass if we had to wait til mid July to get our fighters back (unless someone else is taking over Evil Amsterdam?)

copied from SteelPenn's profile main page;

26 May, 2014 Monday - Swapped company The Evil Empire for company Evil Empire: Amsterdam (230k+) with manager Mister Worldwide

• Upvote 1

http://oi61.tinypic.com/rbmq0n.jpg

For one thing this is a fake mess. Fuck this game and its fantasy freaks that would go and completely fabricate things I say and create a fake mess. Never sent this mess and never wrote these words.

And to answer another question asked towards me, No the two buddies who where on the same IP address as me Never fought in my org so yes it was top 10 without any influence from my fighters or my buddies fighters go check. Klatz ran the org and was straight up with it.

Also my buddies had nothing to do with the cash I made, my alliance made me all the cash through years of communication and team work. Go check.

It does not matter what the past held, fair is fair and the same rule breaking should hold the same results once judged. Mentor did far worse then I ever did and only got a slap on the wrist compared to my punishment. I'm done with this. I hope all who are good people here have a happy and health life.

Mike at the time just deleted your multi accounts, you became a pompous prick and Mike decided just to delete you. What Mentor done is worse than your initial infringement so he got a harsher punishment. You were deleted for what happened after the punishment was handed down.

• Upvote 4