TWW news The exclusive most have been waiting for. (Mentor)

Will he loose the hype right now or after the olympics? Because he will get huge hyperatings because of the high hyped fights

How about, he doesnt get any hyperatings for these events?

Just a little curious.

EDIT: Good job Mike Tycoon. Very good job.

Leave it what it is Castor, poor Mike deserves a round of applause for what he has done today. Mike also don't forget to nerf the PPV hype down to 100... only fair.

Leave it what it is Castor, poor Mike deserves a round of applause for what he has done today. Mike also don't forget to nerf the PPV hype down to 100... only fair.

Yup good point. I have set the PPV to default.

In terms of the Olympics, they will gain the hype as per usual - it would be a pain to do anything else and knocking it back at this stage will be another big financial penalty as it is.

• Upvote 1

Yup good point. I have set the PPV to default.

In terms of the Olympics, they will gain the hype as per usual - it would be a pain to do anything else and knocking it back at this stage will be another big financial penalty as it is.

Nice one Mike, now go chill with a beer in hand and watch whatever you feel like watching.

• Upvote 1

Just taking the money out of the game is the best move. I'm glad Mentor took a hit but not one bad enough that he might want to quit. I always get a good laugh when he pretends GAMMA has produced any top fighters besides Tonal.

Just taking the money out of the game is the best move. I'm glad Mentor took a hit but not one bad enough that he might want to quit. I always get a good laugh when he pretends GAMMA has produced any top fighters besides Tonal.

I can't bold from my phone but ur last 2 sentences are spot on.

also, this and mike's stance on zero tolerance is the point I was trying to make in another thread. I hope Castor knows I was not attacking him in any way, just trying to be clear headed about things and shedding some light from a different point of view.

I pondered removing all fighters and manager hype from Mentor’s account but Mentor’s never been a ‘fighters manager’ and his fighters don’t look great anyway so it doesn’t feel like a punishment.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, this bit mad me laugh really hard!

Way to handle the whole situation like a boss btw. Firm & just.

• Upvote 6

Ive just caught up properly

Up im pissed off now as i thought mentor was a straight up guy as he has always been good to me me and helped me out with a fight or two at oni b4

This now makes me not want to trust any any more esp after the humours incident in the alliance :(

Ive just caught up properly

Up im pissed off now as i thought mentor was a straight up guy as he has always been good to me me and helped me out with a fight or two at oni b4

This now makes me not want to trust any any more esp after the humours incident in the alliance :(

Then that would make what happened a form of terrorism, carry on, follow your heart dont distrust all, because of this. The way this was handled gives me an increased respect for my fellows in game,. and the way the community has reacted to the sentence,...amazingly I have added respect for all involved, including Mentor. Mentor because of his self-respect hit, and even then there was defence for him and concern for his future in game. At the same time, any future jack-ass laws have a great precedent and firm foundation :boxing: Nice form, every-one

The Managers that have fighters in GAMMA, will they be receiving a mass mail telling them that they can leave the org?

I suspect most of them will not read this thread.

If they will not be receiving a mass mail like that, I will gladly PM them all one by one to let them know they are free to leave.

• Upvote 1

If they will not be receiving a mass mail like that, I will gladly PM them all one by one to let them know they are free to leave.

As the Dramabringer, I think you should do this anyway. I imagine the pm will be pretty funny and I'd love to read it.

• Upvote 1

So, now we’ve accepted there is basically no precedent at all, this is the punishment I have decided upon:

- Obviously the two multi accounts deleted. (51190 and 47180).

- 600 day VIP fine. This is a pretty much arbitrary number because he as 698 days left.

- £10m in game fine for the org. $5m payable now. $5m within 6 months.

N.B. current balance is £2.5m. Total all time event revenue-expense is around $46m.

- Org hype changed to 100.

- Anyone allowed to leave the org that wants to, until they accept their next fight. Not including fighters signed since the 25th.Time limit 15 days unless you have a fight booked after that already. pm me if you want to leave with the fighter ID.

This is one super stiff punishment. If I were the squeamish type, I would feel bad for the guy.

Can Gamma even survive a hit like this? The reputation hit alone is a bitch.