EA sports mma game

dannycrawford

in 2010 ea are bringing out an mma video game with fedor on it and it i think it has potential to be better than ufc... look on the website any thaughts?

thinking thought, you ought to know.

I hope the game has Krazy Horse. Any other non UFC fighters anybody else would like to see appear in the non UFC game? That's just what I'ma call it, the non-ufc game.

thinking thought, you ought to know.

I hope the game has Krazy Horse. Any other non UFC fighters anybody else would like to see appear in the non UFC game? That's just what I'ma call it, the non-ufc game.

holy shit man, not many people would call for Krazy Horse, but if I could ask for EA to include one fighter it would be him!

Can't wait to see the stable of fighters EA has, hopefully a ToN!

They NEED the Strikeforce roster. And Randy Couture hasn't signed video game rights with THQ yet, so maybe steal him? Ditto Kimbo Slice. Good to See Fedor, Overeem et all.

Kimbo wants to be in the UFC unless that don't work out I don't see a guy like him signing with them. Randy is supposedly suppose to sign with them too. But yeah, they need Strikeforce's roster. Especially Nick Diaz. Haha can't wait.

I might be the pessimist of the group, the game could be really good, but does it have any chance to be as popular as the UFC game? Does the casual MMA fan really know these fighters good enough to be fan of them? Thank God they were able to sign Randy, UFC fighter of the decade.

Mousasi will also be in it I heard.

Hoping they will have a decent career mode/CAC unlike Undisputed.

Even if it's not as good as Undisputed, it should make THQ pick up their slack and make a better game next year.

Hoping they will have a decent career mode/CAC unlike Undisputed.

Even if it's not as good as Undisputed, it should make THQ pick up their slack and make a better game next year.

Agree.

If they didn't do this, it wouldn't surprise me if the next UFC wasn't that much different, but since this game is going to try and out do UFC, THQ will have to make an even better UFC game to stay a step ahead of the competition. At least now there's competition in the MMA game market. It's like, Fight Night to me was always a lot better than it is now. I got the one with Tyson in it... and I don't think it's that good at all, I liked the old version.