I would like to say sorry for my actions

Mentor

If it seemed genuine I would agree, but it seems like another pre-written attempt to save his ass. My problem is I see everyone helping him get out of the hole instead of him taking the punishment and digging himself out. Then afterwards he's going to turn into an even bigger asshole claiming how he did all this by himself and not appreciating the people who actually helped him. He's just thought he was gods gift to Tycoon since he started, and now a bunch of managers with high hyped fighters are going to take dirt contracts and save his ass. What's the point of punishment when the tree huggers are going to coddle him?

• Upvote 4

If it seemed genuine I would agree, but it seems like another pre-written attempt to save his ass. My problem is I see everyone helping him get out of the hole instead of him taking the punishment and digging himself out. Then afterwards he's going to turn into an even bigger asshole claiming how he did all this by himself and not appreciating the people who actually helped him. He's just thought he was gods gift to Tycoon since he started, and now a bunch of manager with high hyped fighters are going to take dirt contracts and save his ass. What's the point of punishment when the tree huggers are going to coddle him?

Jesus taught me to not coddle other men. No sir.

• Upvote 1

It sickens me to see everyone in this thread that act like a bunch of happy hippies feeling sorry for this monster. Grow yourselves some balls. I bet that this excuse was part of the agreement, when the shit went down, he was just as arrogant as always, making jokes about it, belittling it. I strongly doubt that anyone believes this is an honest attempt to apologize. He does not feel bad about cheating, the only thing he feel bad about is getting caught.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

If it seemed genuine I would agree, but it seems like another pre-written attempt to save his ass. My problem is I see everyone helping him get out of the hole instead of him taking the punishment and digging himself out. Then afterwards he's going to turn into an even bigger asshole claiming how he did all this by himself and not appreciating the people who actually helped him. He's just thought he was gods gift to Tycoon since he started, and now a bunch of managers with high hyped fighters are going to take dirt contracts and save his ass. What's the point of punishment when the tree huggers are going to coddle him?

If he does that, he will get into even bigger mess. He thought he was gods gift? Well, Castor is same. And a few other people. That's not crime. I doubt many people will actually sign "dirt contracts". People that are aware of it will prolly look to have some sort of guarantee that they won't get screwed. I don't see people signing 1/1/1/ deals with him because of this thread.

very surprised by the responses...interesting.

words can mean so much and at the same time, so little.

I think a question everyone should ask themselves is "was he sorry BEFORE he got caught?"...I mean, if ur a morally driven person cuz really, it's a just a game. lol

very surprised by the responses...interesting.

words can mean so much and at the same time, so little.

I think a question everyone should ask themselves is "was he sorry BEFORE he got caught?"...I mean, if ur a morally driven person cuz really, it's a just a game. lol

Here is my thing. I dunno if this is actually true or not but about whenever Manfred left I was given the impression that the game (at the time, no idea the state it's in now) was barely making enough money for Mike to see it as a viable main source of income. Did his apology suddenly change my opinion and make him a likeable guy? Did it make me suddenly decide I'm going to fight for GAMMA? Absolutely not. But at the same time, the guy got caught....he got punished, he manned up and apologized whether sincere or not. And if guys whom he spent 5 yrs building a relationship w/ want to forgive him more easily than me and help him out in a bind so that he can continue to run an org he's been running for 5 yrs, I really have no issue w/ it and don't see why others should either.

He still helps a lot of noobs in the game w/ advice and gyms and money. He is still a member of the community who has stuck it out for a long time and I don't feel he should be completely crippled to the point of leaving the game and us losing another contributing VIP member. The guy fucked up. It didn't effect any of our accounts. He was punished. Life goes on. I'll still avoid him for the time being but I said I'd never fight for Mega Jug and that changed so I won't say NEVER to Mentor but I certainly don't see that changing anytime in the near future. I am sure there are plenty of managers who feel similarly and will still end up leaving his org or not signing w/ them.

• Upvote 3

Here is my thing. I dunno if this is actually true or not but about whenever Manfred left I was given the impression that the game (at the time, no idea the state it's in now) was barely making enough money for Mike to see it as a viable main source of income. Did his apology suddenly change my opinion and make him a likeable guy? Did it make me suddenly decide I'm going to fight for GAMMA? Absolutely not. But at the same time, the guy got caught....he got punished, he manned up and apologized whether sincere or not. And if guys whom he spent 5 yrs building a relationship w/ want to forgive him more easily than me and help him out in a bind so that he can continue to run an org he's been running for 5 yrs, I really have no issue w/ it and don't see why others should either.

He still helps a lot of noobs in the game w/ advice and gyms and money. He is still a member of the community who has stuck it out for a long time and I don't feel he should be completely crippled to the point of leaving the game and us losing another contributing VIP member. The guy fucked up. It didn't effect any of our accounts. He was punished. Life goes on. I'll still avoid him for the time being but I said I'd never fight for Mega Jug and that changed so I won't say NEVER to Mentor but I certainly don't see that changing anytime in the near future. I am sure there are plenty of managers who feel similarly and will still end up leaving his org or not signing w/ them.

if this had come out last week i prob wouldnt have signed to gamma mind you ill take any ones money :P

but he did hook me up with a decent gym and is sorting out transport to and from fights

if he just gets on with things and doesnt piss any one off im good

One former LoD member told me Mentor LOANED him 75k when he was starting out and then tried to bully him out of running an org or something. I might be mixing up two people. Either way that's hardly helping new players.

• Upvote 2

He offered to loan someone 75K but told him if he didn't pay it back soon he'd lose his VIP. And another member was asking him questions about his org and I believe he just belittled him and told him he's signing too highly hyped guys and that his org shouldn't be a top notch org.

• Upvote 2

One former LoD member told me Mentor LOANED him 75k when he was starting out and then tried to bully him out of running an org or something. I might be mixing up two people. Either way that's hardly helping new players.

I see bullying in the chat room everyday. Didn't say the guy was an angel but you can't say that having a large alliance w/ their resources and information available isn't helpful to new users who join it.

If we are talking about the same person then, he also threatened him that if he wouldnt pay pack he would remove all his VIP days. (Something he is of course incapable of doing btw.)

What a nice way to treat new players.

• Upvote 1

I see bullying in the chat room everyday. Didn't say the guy was an angel but you can't say that having a large alliance w/ their resources and information available isn't helpful to new users who join it.

Hardly that useful if he runs it like a mini dictatorship and half the members are different incarnations of his ego.

Hardly that useful if he runs it like a mini dictatorship and half the members are different incarnations of his ego.

Well I don't seem to have the inside knowledge that you do on how he runs his alliance but for a guy who treats so many ppl like shit and is so hard to deal w/ he sure has an assload of guys in his alliance. I mean, I could be giving ppl too much credit but I like to try to think that ppl are somewhat intelligent and capable of thinking for themselves and if he was really that awful all the time I would think that 106 other ppl wouldn't sign up to be apart of what he's got going. Again I could be giving our fellow tycooners far more credit then they deserve but w/o your inside knowledge that is my perspective as an outsider.

Dear members of the LOD alliance please take the time to read this comment as it is directly aimed at you guys.

I feel as though i am speaking for a lot of the community outside of you guys when i say this. We do not hate every single member of the LOD alliance nor has Mentors actions caused any ill will towards any of you guys. As far as i am concerned if you guys mailed me i wouldn't ignore it nor would i belittle you for messaging me. What Mentor has said to you guys is total and utter horseshit.

Steel Penn got caught cheating a long time ago and also told his members the same thing; its Steel Penn vs the world. This quite frankly isn't the case, i am notorious for not getting along with Steel Penn yet whenever guys from Steel Penn message me i always found the time to message them back. The only time i outright stopped fighting for anyone in Evil Empire/Steel Penn was after Steel Penn telling me that no one in Steel Penn would ever sign for any org i own, which i found out to be horseshit later on.

Steel Penn just like Mentor is like an anchor right now trying to drag you guys down with him. Even if you guys were to remain part of the LOD alliance we still wouldn't hold any ill will towards you guys because you guys have not given us a reason to not like you. Mentor on the other hand is a different case it appears he is apologizing with one hand and flipping the bird once our backs are turned. He is trying to make it out like he hasn't cheated and still holding onto the fact he is part of the dev team. The thing i find weird is if he was given permission or asked to test something then why the hell would he have to mail Mike to tell him he created them? Wouldn't Mike already know because he asked him it just doesn't add up for me.

Anyway i'll leave it at that and just repeat what i said i hold no ill will to any of the LOD members and i doubt any of the community do because of the actions of your alliance owner.

• Upvote 13

Good on you to apologise. It's funny however seeing the positive response that this got. He blatantly broke the rules, he didn't admit guilt when he was caught, he shifted the blame to Mike and he accused other managers in an attempt to get out of it.

Your rule breaking did not affect me, but just having followed the discussion in the other threads, you do not deserve mine, or the public's forgiveness. Mike had to investigate and punish you appropriately in order for you to make this apology. You never showed any remorse for doing what you did until after the punishment.

As I said, this did not affect me, nor do I really care much about multis, however, the community needs to realise that accepting a liar and a cheater with open arms does not discourage this from happening again.

Glad to see someone is on the same wave length as me, was gonna say the exact same. Go eat a bowl of dicks mentor! haha.

• Upvote 4