Where are the Finns?

Viking

61 users are online (in the past 15 minutes)

21 members, 40 guests, 0 anonymous users (See full list)

castor, duphus, Dude, SteelPenn, JLP, Crisse, Google, markyosullivan, igorbyhenikov, LathamLawton, EzekelRAGE, kourosh, xanax, tp61503, Bing, thecobra111, DavyJones, Lakay, minark, Kanis, jefframrod, fpv, itakebrides

lmao Only 1 Finn in the building today. I wonder why, can it be because Tom "The little girl" Ninimäki got massacred by the Swedish Viking Bäckström tonight in UFC?

Yes, that is why.

Im still laughing. Finland can never beat Sweden, it is just the way the world works, we are the winners, you are the losers, its always been like that and that is what it always will be like.

Mr No Gutz and Agent Dee (or "Brick Top" as he calls himself these days lmao) I reject your offer of 500K/Month to get protection from me.

Im not for sale. You will never be safe while Im around.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Mr No Gutz and Agent Dee (or "Brick Top" as he calls himself these days lmao) I reject your offer of 500K/Month to get protection from me.

All time low for the Finns. Trying to buy you off. I guess they realized you would never join their alliance.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Rumor is that some finns are so scared they are changing their names to hide.

http://mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=51891

29 May, 2014 Thursday - Changed name from Agent Dee to Brick Top.

29 May, 2014 Thursday - Changed Username from calmlikeabomb to Nemesis.

30 May, 2014 Friday - Changed Username from Nemesis to calmlikeabomb.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

61 users are online (in the past 15 minutes)

21 members, 40 guests, 0 anonymous users (See full list)

castor, duphus, Dude, SteelPenn, JLP, Crisse, Google, markyosullivan, igorbyhenikov, LathamLawton, EzekelRAGE, kourosh, xanax, tp61503, Bing, thecobra111, DavyJones, Lakay, minark, Kanis, jefframrod, fpv, itakebrides

lmao Only 1 Finn in the building today. I wonder why, can it be because Tom "The little girl" Ninimäki got massacred by the Swedish Viking Bäckström tonight in UFC?

Yes, that is why.

Im still laughing. Finland can never beat Sweden, it is just the way the world works, we are the winners, you are the losers, its always been like that and that is what it always will be like.

Could anyone say how to manage to write in the tycoon timeS magazine.. And i mean the side where you ca. Write an article... It doesnt even take paste actio. .....

This isn't the area to post this question. easiest way would be to write the story in microsoft word. There is a way to paste it as I have done it before.

Could anyone say how to manage to write in the tycoon timeS magazine.. And i mean the side where you ca. Write an article... It doesnt even take paste actio. .....

Agent Dee paid you off to change the subject of the thread or what?

I can see right threw you Finns like a glass of water. :shades:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

All time low for the Finns. Trying to buy you off. I guess they realized you would never join their alliance.

Yes they did, they also offered me easy fights in their orgs, but, since im a real man, I refused.

Rumor is that some finns are so scared they are changing their names to hide.

http://mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=51891

29 May, 2014 Thursday - Changed name from Agent Dee to Brick Top.

29 May, 2014 Thursday - Changed Username from calmlikeabomb to Nemesis.

30 May, 2014 Friday - Changed Username from Nemesis to calmlikeabomb.

Finns are very insecure people. And check out this blog post. "The Bad Ass" Brick Top is writing in his little diary.

I received couple messages about my new username (Nemesis) and seems like it didn't go down too well so I changed it back. Brick Top will stay as my ingame name though! Adios Agent Dee.

And yes, I was one of them that sent him a PM about the new name.

good catch Dramabringer. Their desperation is pathetic.

Agreed.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Cows make milk and ducks lay eggs... So i can serve omelette to people ;)

What about the scottish then.. Male person walking with skirts that looks like uggly carpet :P

I like you mr.Micke. You keep it real.

Stay away from the FinnFighters alliance, they lack the proper respect.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well, well if it aint Jabba the Hut (Castor) and his bitch, Princess Leia (JLP). You guys make a cute couple :shades:

http://i734.photobucket.com/albums/ww349/passionforfatwoman/PDVD_157.jpg

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1