Where are the Finns?

Viking

Those ladies seem more intrested in eachother than you :/

Hah true that.

That dummy prolly takes a selfie every time he is in a same room with a girl. Then he goes to all the game forums on the internet to spread those "amazing" pictures. That's sad if anything.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Hah true that.

That dummy prolly takes a selfie every time he is in a same room with a girl. Then he goes to all the game forums on the internet to spread those "amazing" pictures. That's sad if anything.

It's not a selfie if somebody else is taking the picture, then it's just called a picture. What we should really be concerned with here are the 3 empty glasses being cheered together. I don't even know where to begin with that abomination. :sad01_anim:

How cute.

04 Jun, 2014 Wednesday - Changed Username from SweetEnough to TheNemesis.

04 Jun, 2014 Wednesday - Changed Username from calmlikeabomb to SweetEnough.

http://ih1.redbubble.net/image.13720928.6220/sticker,375x360.u2.png

Yes? I know you're obsessed with me but god damn...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Hah true that.

u jelly?

It's not a selfie if somebody else is taking the picture, then it's just called a picture. What we should really be concerned with here are the 3 empty glasses being cheered together. I don't even know where to begin with that abomination. :sad01_anim:

Shots of patron.

I question your taste.

Patron > Casamigos > and every other tequila I've ever had is absolutely horrible.

http://titanidg.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/patron.jpg

I question the taste of a gentlemen who drinks his shots from a pint glass and doesn't seem to know that patron is brand and not a style of tequila. For the record, the ones on the outside taste much better and are usually the same price at a drinking establishment.

• Upvote 1

http://titanidg.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/patron.jpg

I question the taste of a gentlemen who drinks his shots from a pint glass and doesn't seem to know that patron is brand and not a style of tequila. For the record, the ones on the outside taste much better and are usually the same price at a drinking establishment.

I assumed you were talking about Jose. Personally, only Patron I like is the silver. The bar ran out of shot glasses, so the pint glass it is. I would drink it out of a coffee cup if that's all they had.