Releasing my fighters, giving away my gym and money

Idk why youre leaving,but i wish you'd stay,it seems like all the top managers who were here when i first joined are leaving plus youre a cool personality in this community... Im not gonna act like i cant use a piece of that money,or some of your fighters,but i hope you stay.

Also,i hear you have exponential spiritual knowledge and i never got to hear your take on it.... Which TRULY sucks

• Upvote 2

Wow,.thats a lot to walk away from,..I hope that you are ok in RL. :(

Heh, great topic this.. He propaply just testing how greedy we all are!

I know i am!

He shouldnt leave.. just take vacation, so then it is easier to comeback and no need of regret!

I wish I could say it was this but honestly I just had a meltdown over three bullshit losses in a row. Jon Hess winning and a good night's sleep got me off the proverbial ledge though. :P

Only flaming arseholes make threads like this when they leave...

I concur. I actually was offering something but my salty tears for you lot to feast on though.

If you are truely leaving why not send the money to the noob fund, or to newer managers that you have helpped along the way. Or have people send you a reason why they need the money so it can be spread to help people versus just saying here take my money. Another thing you could do with the cash is buy non VIPs vip time. The guys that have been around a few months but just dont have the means to get VIP.

I don't trust that wanker Dinooo.

Honestly it was more about getting rid of my gym and making sure my fighters got good homes when I left.

Other than that, I appreciate finding my inbox flooded. I'll probably stick around for a month or two and see if the game engines change things for the better. There's so much fucking stupid about the game right now and I'm tired of it.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I wish I could say it was this but honestly I just had a meltdown over three bullshit losses in a row. Jon Hess winning and a good night's sleep got me off the proverbial ledge though. :P

I concur. I actually was offering something but my salty tears for you lot to feast on though.

I don't trust that wanker Dinooo.

Honestly it was more about getting rid of my gym and making sure my fighters got good homes when I left.

Other than that, I appreciate finding my inbox flooded. I'll probably stick around for a month or two and see if the game engines change things for the better. There's so much fucking stupid about the game right now and I'm tired of it.

You've had it pretty good to be honest, some of us have never been in the top 10 of the manager rankings and not only that have never even had a single fighter in the top 10 (Hell, in 2.5 years I've only had one fighter ever break into the top 100!) I can't seem to roll even one single beast for the life of me. So you get no sympathy from me you asshole! ;P Seriously though, hope you stick around. I've had some horrible and some extremely frustrating runs (as have most of us) so I know how it feels.

• Upvote 1