Island season 3

MMATycoon

Faster training i think would be nice. Especially since i think a lot of people will remove their island fighter afterwards due to having them in bad gyms for an extended period, so allowing faster training may entice more people to keep the island fighters :)

Maybe leave it a bit longer than a month away, I feel if it's only a month after the end of the 2nd season a lot of people will just release their season 2 fighters instead of trying them out outside of the Island.

I think The Island is fine the way it is, perhaps an incentive to open a gym should be given? There was only one proper good gym on The Island this season imo

• Upvote 4

I'd say start it one first day of August. Or September dependant on S2 end date

Slightly faster training but not too much and maybe slightly more starting money.

P.S. Do you get an increase to starting funds if you start late? If not then maybe $500 per two weeks late you start the island to entice new members to play it and not feel down heartened because they missed the start of the season. (Limit it at 2months/$2k) so they are not miles behind the others.

Perhaps slightly faster training but i think it would be better with more creation points from start. Something like 50/50/100 (prim/phys/sec). Kickers are too powerful of a build early game and a boxer doesnt stand a chance. The points are simply not enough to survive against kicks and also have some what of a ground game.... Unless you are a kicker yourself then you can sacrifice boxing as MT is good enough to defend against punches.

Sups are a big problem as they never become efficiant enough. The companies need time and money to evolve, time that doesnt exist on the island. 144/145 is simply too low. A higher starting point like 150 and cheaper development (only the island.) would be very helpful for the sup companies.

Perhaps slightly faster training but i think it would be better with more creation points from start. Something like 50/50/100 (prim/phys/sec). Kickers are too powerful of a build early game and a boxer doesnt stand a chance. The points are simply not enough to survive against kicks and also have some what of a ground game.... Unless you are a kicker yourself then you can sacrifice boxing as MT is good enough to defend against punches.

Sups are a big problem as they never become efficiant enough. The companies need time and money to evolve, time that doesnt exist on the island. 144/145 is simply too low. A higher starting point like 150 and cheaper development (only the island.) would be very helpful for the sup companies.

Works all well and good for on the Island but if they choose to carry on after the Island it puts them at a hugely unfair advantage.

Works all well and good for on the Island but if they choose to carry on after the Island it puts them at a hugely unfair advantage.

no one in their right mind should be making a 25y outside the island. In the 6 months that the island is an 18y creation will surpass a 25y in skill points and won't slow down as much in learning but the 25y will. Already 27 now on the island. 1y after creation the 25y will be totally smashed in skill points by anyone who created a 18y at that same time.

My fighter Richie Price was created about 1 month after the island was created. As a 19y he now has about 200 more skillpoints than my island fighter Charles Benedict

no one in their right mind should be making a 25y outside the island. In the 6 months that the island is an 18y creation will surpass a 25y in skill points and won't slow down as much in learning but the 25y will. Already 27 now on the island. 1y after creation the 25y will be totally smashed in skill points by anyone who created a 18y at that same time.

My fighter Richie Price was created about 1 month after the island was created. As a 19y he now has about 200 more skillpoints than my island fighter Charles Benedict

My comment referred to the part I've bolded, about companies not the fighters :P

Yeah that might be. Something else needs to be done for the island though because you are better of starting with recovery sups. Anyone doing stamina or strenght will be in for some really rough times. Only 1 company left on the island, sure it's closing time but it's not a coincidence that they happen to be a recovery sup company.

• Upvote 1

i would like to see the island be something special and different everytime, like, every season has a special theme or something, like next season could be something like

18 yo and 25 yo only, 25 year olds would start with like 2000 skill points, and 18 would have doubled or triple learning speed. (maybe we dont keep these fighters after the season or maybe we do up to you Mike). I also wouldnt mind seeing the Island being a little longer or having 2 seasons at once even although im sure that would be hard.

but it would be cool to test things out and have different cool things like

all fighters get 75 KO power other hiddens selected normal.

or extra skill points upon creation.

maybe a ladies only season

maybe height/weight restrictions season

or any other random possibility.

• Upvote 1

I like the mixing up tp61503 has but i think if we give 25YOS a bump in skill points to start from worldwide as someone mentioned before since we have more skills,i think that would make people desire to keep their 25YOs longer worldwide,as krimzn mentioned nobody should be making 25yos off the island,that proves its not really a useful build

Only thing I could suggest would be a little more starting cash, but other than that its good. And maybe have a few extra creation points for physicals. I never had a problem this season with not enough cash BUT I had Island Gear so I would sponsor my fighters when their cash got low.

I didn't really participate in it too much, sacked my island fighter and turned him into a PA. But I think the biggest issue in the island is companies not being very effective.

6 months is a perfect time. Not too long not too short. Any longer and you run the risk of losing people on the way. You already see it now after 2-3 months, fighters start dropping off. With the 2 seasons per year it's never too long until the next season starts if you messed up or your fighter turns out to be a total dud

Maybe leave it a bit longer than a month away, I feel if it's only a month after the end of the 2nd season a lot of people will just release their season 2 fighters instead of trying them out outside of the Island.

I think The Island is fine the way it is, perhaps an incentive to open a gym should be given? There was only one proper good gym on The Island this season imo

I don't think the Island was ever meant to produce fighters worth keeping. The vast majority of people made 25 year olds and those who made younger fighters had inferior training. I'm not sure there are that many people who want to keep their Island fighters

• Upvote 1