Island season 3

MMATycoon

So what will be the division all the forums members will be creating their fighter in? I vote 135lbs division

I was considering creating mine as a 135 actually marky

Make me 3, the lower divisions need boosting. I'd either create 135 or 145.

May try run a gym for it this season, we'll see.

I'll probably have at least two island guys, so if everyone is gonna have a 135 lb'r then i guess i will join the club. I like the idea of a KT org and possibly being a KT tournament at the end of the season. My guys last season where 100% stand up guys anyway, wonder how many people will neglect the importance of clinchwork and wrestling in KT and get clinch raped to death.

for those of you who fought before, what age should i make my fighter? 25 or 18? or in between??

If everything stays the same as last season then a 25 yr old is definitly the way to go, IF you make an 18 yr old like the first week of the season then he might be pretty decent by the end of the season if all you do is train him non stop but that would be kinda tough cuz you wouldnt have much money so unless you had a company and could send him sponsorships then it probalby aint worth it.

• Upvote 1

If everything stays the same as last season then a 25 yr old is definitly the way to go, IF you make an 18 yr old like the first week of the season then he might be pretty decent by the end of the season if all you do is train him non stop but that would be kinda tough cuz you wouldnt have much money so unless you had a company and could send him sponsorships then it probalby aint worth it.

thanks man, looks like a 25yo it is then :D

I'll do something like 145 this time around. Gonna try and make him well-rounded. Last time I had a 10 - 1 - 9 - 1 fighter, which got me pretty far when I was matched up vs. wrestlers/submission guys, but got whooped by strikers.

Tso was a 4-1-12-4 when i started off and finished 7-3-13-5 but i think im going to try and choose only a few skills to focus on as far as secondaries go and then try and reach double digits in 3 skills

for those of you who fought before, what age should i make my fighter? 25 or 18? or in between??

I went with 25YO last time and im nearly sure i will do the same thing this time, 18YOs will likely get mauled during the first 3 weeks while trying to make money to fight

• Upvote 1

I made a 18 year old did pretty good made the semis Phat "-D Notorious" Funk (237745).Also when they leave the island he can still compete with non island fighters .His physical or super good and he still young enough to train or his secondary and primaries which i am currently doing

I made a 18 year old did pretty good made the semis Phat "-D Notorious" Funk (237745).Also when they leave the island he can still compete with non island fighters .His physical or super good and he still young enough to train or his secondary and primaries which i am currently doing

an 18 yr creation won one of the Island finals too, but all in all I would still make a 25 yr old

Same, I can spare a 25 y.o or two for The Island because I got so many slots that old ladies catch the bus with their pension cheques to see my profile page.

• Upvote 1