Congrats to MMATycoon for surpassing 100k managers

Mentor

I just noticed that today, i guess that is quite a benchmark for the game. Congrats.

And only 45% of the accounts were from your limp dick bitch ass! Or wait... Is it your "wife" with the soft noodle problems and that's why you sell the pills?

Another 45% from the Peen King and that leaves close an accurate # of true managers.

Seriously, what the fuck would make you post this? Are you an absolute moron with 0 class or do you just have your head buried so far up your own ass you can't even see your shoulders? I really hope it's the first because at least ego can be checked but I fear it's the second option because you truly don't seem to get it. Close your account. Start over. Or better yet just move on. You are a joke and a disgraceful prick. Keeping your favorite multi account and benefitting from all your stolen game money is a slap in the face to anyone who may give half a shit about this game.

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 3

And only 45% of the accounts were from your limp dick bitch ass! Or wait... Is it your "wife" with the soft noodle problems and that's why you sell the pills?

Another 45% from the Peen King and that leaves close an accurate # of true managers.

Seriously, what the fuck would make you post this? Are you an absolute moron with 0 class or do you just have your head buried so far up your own ass you can't even see your shoulders? I really hope it's the first because at least ego can be checked but I fear it's the second option because you truly don't seem to get it. Close your account. Start over. Or better yet just move on. You are a joke and a disgraceful prick. Keeping your favorite multi account and benefitting from all your stolen game money is a slap in the face to anyone who may give half a shit about this game.

Damn preach on my brother :notworthy:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

And only 45% of the accounts were from your limp dick bitch ass! Or wait... Is it your "wife" with the soft noodle problems and that's why you sell the pills?Another 45% from the Peen King and that leaves close an accurate # of true managers.Seriously, what the fuck would make you post this? Are you an absolute moron with 0 class or do you just have your head buried so far up your own ass you can't even see your shoulders? I really hope it's the first because at least ego can be checked but I fear it's the second option because you truly don't seem to get it. Close your account. Start over. Or better yet just move on. You are a joke and a disgraceful prick. Keeping your favorite multi account and benefitting from all your stolen game money is a slap in the face to anyone who may give half a shit about this game.

So mentor has 45 thousand accounts? Pipe down numpty

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

So mentor has 45 thousand accounts? Pipe down numpty

He wasn't actually being serious, just exaggerating the figures to get his point across more

I thought that was obvious by now.

Honestly, im surprised you still have positive reputation. Would have though it would be negative by now since you usually have -10 on every post

This bitch arse whining about mentor is getting quite old by now.

Its about time you stop damaging the game with this shit.

Mike has dealt with it the way he seems fit, whether you like it or not.

Get over it.

And you are just whining about people whining about mentor. Funny how things turn out like that.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Honestly, im surprised you still have positive reputation. Would have though it would be negative by now since you usually have -10 on every post

I thought the same thing. I checked his profile and noticed the high reputation. I came back here and gave a -1 just for shits and giggles
  • Downvote 3

Are you damaging the game on purpose, or are you simply too ignorant to understand that this shit is damaging?

I've noticed that all the noobs that come onto the forums are still around, so it obviously isn't that damaging to see people complain about him. As people have said before, I am entitled to my own opinion on things, so for people to see someone say to not mention something would just be more suspicious. Although, I am not going to get into an argument with you like on the Conspiracy Theory thread.

Also, has Mike dealt with the Scamming issue? I don't think so