JLP

So here are a few of my observations through 7 weeks of the NFL season...............

• The NFC South has completely fallen apart. The division leader is Carolina at 3-3 who had one of the best D's last year has given up 30+ points four times already this season. New Orleans' offense is still clicking, but the defense is possibly the worst they have had in the last decade.
  • Dallas finally found the run game they desperately needed with DeMarco Murray. If it means Romo throwing less, it also means fewer turnovers.
  • Cleveland may actually have a decent year. Brian Hoyer is much better than most people seem to realize, but they are still a weapon or two away from competing for a wild card spot.
  • Arizona is probably the most surprising team this season, especially when you consider they are one of the worst statistical teams so far (22nd Pass Offense, 30th Rushing Offense, 32nd Passing Def, 3rd Rushing Def)

So here are a few of my observations through 7 weeks of the NFL season...............

• The NFC South has completely fallen apart. The division leader is Carolina at 3-3 who had one of the best D's last year has given up 30+ points four times already this season. New Orleans' offense is still clicking, but the defense is possibly the worst they have had in the last decade.
  • Dallas finally found the run game they desperately needed with DeMarco Murray. If it means Romo throwing less, it also means fewer turnovers.
  • Cleveland may actually have a decent year. Brian Hoyer is much better than most people seem to realize, but they are still a weapon or two away from competing for a wild card spot.
  • Arizona is probably the most surprising team this season, especially when you consider they are one of the worst statistical teams so far (22nd Pass Offense, 30th Rushing Offense, 32nd Passing Def, 3rd Rushing Def)

The Browns get their weapon back soon enough. They did lose to Jacksonville though, which is a game they had to win to make the PO's.

NFC South has stunk it up horribly, i wouldn't be surprised to see a team with a below .500 repping them in the PO's.

The NFC as a whole looks like SF or Seahawks might not make the PO's with Arizona playing so well. Arizona isn't much of a shock they were really impressive last year and missed out on the PO's. Arians has them firing on all cylinders.

AFC chances are is gonna be NE vs Bronco's and i think the winner of that will win the full thing.

Senzo,why do you have ditka as your profile picture LOL

He's the greatest coach of all time.

Kenlow73, Aren't you a Bucs fan? How's that working out? One thing I know for sure is that even though my team looked real bad the last few weeks, they still have not reached the depths that the Bucs are at. Don't get me wrong, I think Lovie is a decent coach, but you can't polish a turd and the Bucs roster is pretty much a collection of polished turds. Gronk may have had a great day yesterday, but I guarantee against the Bucs even Vince Wilfork would put up numbers like those at tight end, and he's a defensive tackle. I miss the days of the Bucs being the the Bears dvision and the 2 easy wins that came annually from that arrangement.

• Upvote 1

:nerdrage:

Weeden didn't look that bad, and to be honest they should keep riding Murray. He's on pace to break the all time rushing yards in a season record. Your 'boys are still in good shape. Don't let one stinker game get you down. Every team has a stinker game now and then. Heck, my Bears just laid 2 stinker games in a row.

Weeden didn't look that bad, and to be honest they should keep riding Murray. He's on pace to break the all time rushing yards in a season record. Your 'boys are still in good shape. Don't let one stinker game get you down. Every team has a stinker game now and then. Heck, my Bears just laid 2 stinker games in a row.

Im a Skins fan i think it was just one game