Moyses and the Project Harvest

Lockdown

Not sure how many of you aware but a while back a bunch of guys from The Goonies, namely Moyses Mattos were doing something I picked up on. I will call it the project harvest.

It's pretty simple. What he does is creates a ton of multi accounts and tests 18 year olds on them. He tests their learning speed and releases the fast learners that popped KO Power or Granite Chin etc, basically the cream of the crop. Since his manager rank has always been quite high he simply picks them up on the free agents list. What would take a single manager ages to test 10 fighters Moyses was able to do it in the blink of an eye, possibly in exponential fashion AND reap the rewards of the highest quality of fighters.

Now, if my memory serves me correctly I made it public attention what he was doing and he got busted for it and I believe Mike took his managerial hype down quite a bit and was forced to release a few of his fighters. I was recently looking into him and I am now seriously questioning the legitimacy of 90% of his fighters except 4 or 5 of them which he created himself on the same account.

Most of the fighters were created around the 145k - 160k ish range, around the EXACT same era when he got busted for project harvesting. Although I suspect he did it all the way up to the 190k fighter range except at a very smaller scale compared to before he got busted. The managers who created the fighters have North American names and sound very similar, examples are below. The style of manager names he chose fits the ones that he got directly busted for a few years back. You can look through his roster and see who first released the fighter.

Melissa Stone (57825)

Adam Jones (57828)

Kevin Burns (60094)

David Gargan (61508)

Chris Evans (61512)

Jon Traeger (61513)

Jason Velten (61585) x2

Alex Owen (64599)

And sometimes the first manager is just listed as ()

All of these managers were obviously deleted from inactivity/multi purges but the benefits of the multi harvest means that all the fighters got released to the FA so he didn't have to wait 30 days to release them one by one on the non vip multi accounts.

To summarize

- Moyses only had to release like 3 or 4 fighters when he got caught for multi harvesting before. It was easy for him to climb the ranks again because he still got to keep a HUGE MAJORITY of the fighters he acquired from his multi harvesting scheme. All of which are beasts with ridiculous hiddens.

- 80 or 90% of his current roster are the products of the multi harvest, AKA he has been cheating for years

- Fighters that are the product of multi harvesting simply have massively unfair advantages over everyone else. If he made let's say 100 fighters on multi accounts and tested them all, the ones that he kept have the highest hidden rolls. Imagine skipping the entire process of rolling a bad fighter and only keeping the absolute best of the best by being able to test hundreds of fighters first.

Moyses is a cheat and has been cheating for years. He got caught once but only payed a small price. It's like a robber who robs a bank for $1 million, gets caught and only has to give back $100k

The more you know ;)

• Upvote 9

• 9 months later...
Melissa Stone (57825) vs Roger Clarck (57817)

1-0, KO power, Ghenghis Kahn

Daniel Razov (60093) vs Kevin Burns (60094)

Fighter Multi-Mattos received: 1-0, granite chin, Hans Thor

David Gargan (61508) vs Jason King (61506)

Fighter Multi- Mattos received: 1-0, granite chin, Jay Jay Mutumbo

Chris Evans (61512) vs Jason King (61506)

Fighter Multi-Mattos received: 1-0, KO Power, Rocky Tyson

Jon Traeger (61513) vs David Gargan (61508)

Fighter Multi-Mattos received: 1-0, Granite Chin, Wei Pei

Jason Velten (61585) vs Clarck Medina (61530)

Fighter Multi-Mattos received: 1-0, Granite Chin, Miguel Camacho

Alex Owen (64599) vs James Thompson (64604)

Fighter Multi-Mattos received: 1-0, Granite Chin, Pablo Escobar

• Upvote 3

What i don't understand is this. Axia got deleted recently for doing the same thing but Moyses was known to be doing this for much longer and as Rambo pointed out many of his best fighters are part of this 'project harvest'.

What i'm trying to say is, why did Axia get deleted but Moyses wasn't? Shouldn't the punishment be the same?

• Upvote 4

Moyses' always been dirty as hell. As long as Mike doesn't care, I guess it's all good.

What i don't understand is this. Axia got deleted recently for doing the same thing but Moyses was known to be doing this for much longer and as Rambo pointed out many of his best fighters are part of this 'project harvest'.

What i'm trying to say is, why did Axia get deleted but Moyses wasn't? Shouldn't the punishment be the same?

Mike wake up and swing da ban hammer. This is as blatant cheating as it gets.

• Upvote 3

Thats what I said back on that thread but it eventually died down. Glad to see people are taking an interest in serial cheaters again. This is the worst possible way you can use multies and he should be punished for it.

• Upvote 2

I mean kick his ass hes not unbeatable

So you wouldnt be bothered if everyone did this?

The point is not whether he can or cannot be beaten. He unfairly gained a massive advantage over everyone else just like Axia. In fact he was doing this long before Axia and I wouldnt be surprised if he gave Axia the idea...

• Upvote 1

So you wouldnt be bothered if everyone did this?

The point is not whether he can or cannot be beaten. He unfairly gained a massive advantage over everyone else just like Axia. In fact he was doing this long before Axia and I wouldnt be surprised if he gave Axia the idea...

No ... I guess you have a point...

• Upvote 1

This is like a bunch of fighters have been tested positive for steroids and a lot of them still beeing alowd to fight. He got caught and i think the fighters should be deleted. Cant just all the big organisation owners just come to an agreement that no one sign his fighters untill he gets rid of all the suspektes multi fighters or boycott the org that signs his fighters if Mike wont punch him or something like that?

Sorry for the bad writing but it took me almost 30 minutes to Write it im starting to get a little drunk here

• Upvote 3