Ascension's OFFICIAL SMACK TALK PAGE

• 2 weeks later...

ASCENSION 92 LOS ANGLES COLOSSUSEUM: 93,607 IN ATTENDANCE
LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: DECEMBER 7, 2014

Greetings good people, this is Furious Styles back in Los Angeles to bring you another exciting preview of an upcoming Ascension night of fights! The last time we were here it was still warm and sunny outside, but lately it looks like Mother Nature has had an attitude with LA and brought some rain along with colder air. Still, it's nowhere near as cold here as it is on the East Coast, so you'll get no complaints from me plus it will be plenty warm in the Colossuseum when multiple warriors sweat and bleed to please the crowd and achieve greatness! So, without further ado let's get down to business!

LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT BATTLE: ROLEN SPLIFFS (58-21-2) of TEAM CONQUER versus HARRY PUNANI (37-16) of GRABTHE.INFO

We kick off the night of action with two controversial fighters with names that are controversial themselves! Another reason the crowd loves both of these men is because they love to fight as the math indicates, and you can see the wear and tear on these two war-torn veterans! Spliffs is 7 years Punani's senior and that will be a significant factor in this fight. If my sources serve me correctly, this is the first time these warriors have stepped into the cage against one another, so there's much at hand here! Beginning with the man who has had more battles than Bill Cosby has had rape accusers – what, is that too early? - Spliffs brings his love of the struggling Lakers, as well as his Westside attitude, into the cage to once again overcome the whispers of retirement from the sport he loves. His recent victory over Phil Ivey has no doubt provided him inspiration to keep right on fighting until he simply can't anymore. He still packs a solid pop in his heavily used fists and that's something Punani will have to be on the lookout for. Quite the odd statement isn't it? Punani needs to be wary of being popped? See what I did there?

Speaking of Punani, I have no doubt that in this particular matchup, he'll be looking to take the older fighter to the ground as quickly as possible to look for opportunities to both control the fight, the pace, and lastly look for a potential finish via submission or ground-and-pound. However, that will be a difficult task as Spliffs has seen it all and done it all, so I have no doubt his defense will be on point. Punani has shown a propensity of testing his opponent's cardio so Spliffs will want to finish this fight sooner rather than later, because at 42 years old, I don't think he wants to test his lung capacity under those circumstances.

Prediction: As much respect as I have for Spliffs and his success over a long career, I think Punani has the ground skills to take this fight to the ground to both keep himself from Spliffs' fists as well as being able to test Spliff's ability to slow Punani's transitions into a potential dominant position. Punani by Unanimous Decision

LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT BATTLE: TYSON “THE TERROR” JACOBS (18-7-1) of TEAM CONQUER versus LEONIDAS “ZEUS PEACE” KATSAROS (27-7) of CONVICTED INC.

The Greece Beast with the swastika symbol tattoo that represents the sign of Zeus, and is a symbol of peace, steps into the cage with the intent of not being peaceful, I assure you! This battle will be a crowd-pleaser because both men are very strong, very well built, and like to drop their opponent's like they stole something from them! Katsaros brings brutal punches and I have no doubt that Jacobs is very aware of this, so expect a standup game of cat and mouse between these two. There's a term in Tycoon, “Chin Check”, and I guarantee both of these men will chin check one another as often as possible! The boxing advantage would lean towards Katsaros due to his height and skill, but that doesn't mean Jacobs can't overcome those facts. Jacobs is shorter and younger so look for him to be aggressive as soon as the bell rings to get this party started! He'll definitely have extra motivation by the fact he had a 5 fight win streak brought to an abrupt halt by Miguel Camacho in the 1st round of that battle on Ascension 90's card! It's surprising these two heavy-hitters haven't battled one another yet but that will be handled soon enough. Jacobs will have to establish a quickened pace from the start and really work to sustain that while avoiding Katsaros' punches and potential clinch as well.

Prediction: Convicted Inc. is on the card; enough said. Katsaros by 2nd Round KO

LIGHTWEIGHT BATTE: TERRANCE “JACKSON” CLAM DIGGER (21-4-2) of AXIS OF EVIL versus YIN TAO (34-13) of TYCOON WORLD ORDER

This will be an interesting matchup as well because physically, both men are just about equal in height and weight, with one who is rolling along very well for himself, while the other continues a storied career where he has seen a lot of battles! Digger, though struggling a bit as of late, is still very dangerous in the cage, period! He has proven that he can finish an opponent with strikes from the standup, with ground-and-pound, or with submissions, so it's a pick your potential poison when facing him! I fully expect Digger to test Tao's ability to take a punch early in the fight, and if he's able to withstand the power then look for Digger to take the battle to the ground where he'll look to put Tao away. Tao, on the other hand, will want to keep this fight standing as much as possible and he has the experience and skill to do exactly that! Like Digger, he possesses explosiveness in his punches, but it seems that over the past 10 fights, he has opted to grind out the battles with a test of lung capacity as opposed to pushing for a finish. This has primarily worked for him but there have been times where he's allowed the opponent to set the tone of the fight early and in an attempt to play catchup, he wasn't able to do so. His last fight was a brutal one against Karnak Mandazur that resulted in Tao being KO'd, so expect him to rely upon his striking defense to avoid that from Digger while possibly looking to score points by counter-attacking and perhaps clinching as well.

Prediction: I have a feeling that Digger's aggression and dynamite knuckles will prove too much for Tao in this battle. Digger by 2nd Round KO

MIDDLEWEIGHT BATTLE: CORMAC GUTZ (20-9-2) of the FINNFIGHTERS versus “MR. RIGHT” ALEXANDER VALENTINE (45-18) of the LEGION OF DOOM

Here we have yet another warrior who enjoys fighting, a lot, as his record proves, and here he is again putting all he has into a battle against a younger, very hungry opponent! This battle will prove difficult for both men because they're exactly the same physically, so there are no advantages there. For this matchup I think Valentine will rely heavily upon his ring experience to try and cause Gutz to make a mistake, either by being very cautious or counter-attacking with a high level of accuracy in an effort to score the vital points on the judges' cards. Gutz may have the punching power advantage in this fight and I won't be surprised if he aggressively looks to find out if that is the case! He has had success with being aggressive with his striking and I don't expect that to change against Valentine. The last 4 fights have been unanimous decision results but I doubt he wants to have that end up as the case. If he's able to finish this fight early then that will serve him better because he hasn't fared too well with those decisions.

Prediction: I think the ol' vet will be able to drag this fight out for the entire duration, both frustrating Gutz and keeping him from establishing himself early in the fight. Valentine by Unanimous Decision

FEATHERWEIGHT BATTLE: ANDRZEJ GAJEWSKI (32-5-1) of the POLISH EAGLES' NEST versus PAUL LUVI (18-4) of VENDETTA

The New Generations Featherweight Champion steps into the cage fresh off a Unanimous Decision victory over Moe Lester under his new management team! A lot of people in the Tycoon world were very surprised that Andrzej chose to leave his previous management team after achieving a great deal of success, but rumor has it that the loss to Vanilla Ice Cold caused a rift between management and Gajewski, so he felt it best to seek a fresh perspective. It remains to be seen if he can continue the great first step he took with his new team as he is the shorter and lighter fighter against Luvi, so a sound strategy will need to be established to avoid this being a problem. Luvi has been rolling along very nicely since moving onto a new management team as well, having won the past 6 of 7 fights! Through those fights he has shown that strikes are still very reliable in his arsenal but if the opponent uses agility and speed to stay away from his feet and fists, then he has no problem stretching this fight out for its entirety! Since Luvi will enjoy the height and weight advantage, look for him to try and pick Gajewski apart with accurate strikes mixed in with some power shots. It'll be a difficult task as Gajewski has proven to be a slippery customer, but I feel his best chance is striking at a distance while watching for counter-attacks.

I know the crowd will be antsy for this fight to take place because both men are very good, are enjoying a good bit of momentum, especially Luvi, and both can take advantage of any situation at any point in time. Truly an excellent battle to behold between these two!

Prediction: This is a very difficult prediction to make because both men are tremendous competitors, accomplished warriors, and are also crowd favorites! I'll have to go with Luvi in this one because he has been on a tremendous roll as of late and the confidence established by this roll makes him a very tough opponent for anyone in the business. Luvi by Unanimous Decision

LIGHTWEIGHT BATTLE: “THE CHINESE DRAGON” JIE LIU (30-14-1) of EVOLUTION FIGHT CLAN versus MATT CHABALA (13-3-2) of TEAM CONQUER

6 years younger and with a slight weight advantage, Chabala faces a stiff test in Liu, not only because of his skills and abilities but the sheer number of fights that he has been in as opposed to Chabala! Unanimous Decision battles are the calling card for Chabala so he has become accustomed to a battle of energy and cardio as opposed to sheer brutality. Whether or not that approach against a proven veteran like Liu is a wise decision remains to be seen! Liu likewise has been involved in a lot of recent decision battles but he likes to try and end fights quickly via submission, so Chabal's defensive grappling had better be sharp because if it's not, he may find himself tapping out to the veteran before he knows it! Liu does have options as he's taller than Chabala and may opt to try and pick him apart from distance with his punching before potentially attempting to take this fight to the ground. Liu will also be spurred on by the fact that he has lost the last 2 fights by Unanimous Decision, so his level of aggression and desire will be raised against Chabala!

Prediction: I think the combination of Liu's experience, along with his submission game, will prove to be too difficult for Chabala to overcome. He may keep himself from being submitted but I'm not sure he has the ability to prevent Liu from controlling him on the ground. Liu by Unanimous Decision

LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT BATTLE: ERNIE ELS (24-12-2) of THE CONSORTIUM versus “BANG?” BANG BANG (37-20) of the LEGION OF DOOM

I hope the cornermen for both of these fighters has brought plenty of Icy Hot, Tiger Balm, and Motrin, because these two elder statesmen will potentially cause one another a lot of pain! With a hell of a lot of fight experience between them, neither of these competitors will be able to fool the other quite honestly, so this match will boil down to who is better able to execute their fight plan sooner than the other. Bang, who obviously likes the word – and probably the action also – has held up his own in general, but has had a bit of a slowdown over the past 7 fights. 5-2 is a good run, without a doubt, but not being able to use his fists as solidly as he wanted against Bobby Lee Daniels may have cast a bit of doubt in his mind. Bang does have enough power to turn off the lights on Els, so Els will need to use agility and speed to avoid that possibility as best as he can. Els is a very solidly skilled fighter but the past 3 fights for him have been a big disappointment! 2 of the last 3 have resulted in him being knocked out by strikes, so he knows that Bang can, and probably will, try to see if Els' chin can withstand his punching power. What does this mean for Els? In my opinion it means that Els will have to stick-and-move with counter-attacks until he has the chance to take Bang to the ground! If he allows Bang to keep this fight standing then that will prove to be bad news for Els, and he's dealt with enough of that lately. Toss in the fact he thinks he's getting Alzheimer's and you have quite a combination.

Prediction: The damage absorbed by Els, combined with age and slowdown of ability and skill, will allow Bang to end this fight before the final round. Bang by 2nd Round KO

MIDDLEWEIGHT BATTLE: ROBERT “ICE CREAM” VAN WINKLE (28-14) of TEAM CONQUER versus SEYRAN “THE IQ WRESTLER” ZEYNALABDINOV (26-19-1)

Rounding out the night's events are two men who are pretty evenly matched in terms of battle experience and are close in age, so to an extent this will be like battling a mirror! Z, as I'll call him, has really had trouble as of late, dropping his last 4 battle, and he definitely doesn't want that trend to continue. For this confrontation with Van Winkle, I suspect Z will want to drag this fight to the ground and try to control from there to frustrate Van Winkle while avoiding any damage that he can do to him! Van Winkle – I wonder if he's related to the rapper, Vanilla Ice, because he has the same name – will look to use his height advantage by staying outside, throwing plenty of punches to keep Z busy, and will have no problem stretching this fight out to the distance if need be! Cormac Gutz recently snapped a 3 fight win streak that Van Winkle had established – I bet those 2 talk a little crap to each other when they see one another in the locker room area – so look for Van Winkle to use a high level of energy early while scoring points with his fists and accuracy. I'm not sure either man is capable of scoring the knockout in this battle so attrition is the name of the game.

Prediction: Due to his recent struggles, I just don't see Zeynalabdinov being able to overcome the accurate aggression that I believe Van Winkle will utilize. Robert Van Winkle by Unanimous Decision

Okay good people, that's my time and that's the conclusion of this report! As always I thank you very much for hangin' with me and I hope you enjoyed the show. Remember to always see how your predictions compare to mine and keep an eye on the action of course. It's hard to believe that the end of the year is drawing near, so make sure you stay tuned to the final events that Ascension puts on for you because they're sure to be spectacular! Take care, be well, and I'll see you at the fights!

• 3 weeks later...

ASCENSION 95 LOS ANGLES COLOSSUSEUM: 93,607 IN ATTENDANCE
LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: DECEMBER 7, 2014

Hello cool kids, how are all of you? Well I hope. This is Furious Styles live at the Los Angeles Colossuseum where there are 9 kick ass fights scheduled for tonight and they promise to be high impact and intense! Due to the fact that we're drawing near the end of the year, this preview will be a predictions only setup because there are 2 more events scheduled before we head into 2015! So without further ado, let's get down to business!

MIDDLEWEIGHT BATTLE: CORMAC GUTZ (21-9-2) of the FINNFIGHTERS vs. “6TH” NENO PEJOVSKY (25-8) of THE CONSORTIUM

Prediction: Both warriors have been struggling a bit as of late, but it seems the younger Gutz has been more consistent in his unanimous decision battles, so I'll go with him for this battle. Gutz by Unanimous Decision

WELTERWEIGHT BATTLE: “THE HAWK” SVEN DUFVA (23-11) of THE EXILED vs. “BAD” BOY BUBBY (29-14-2) of TEAM CONQUER

Prediction: This is definitely a fight that can go either way in the blink of an eye. Both have had their troubles as of late but they both possess the ability to change the momentum of the fight with one solid shot. I'll go with the more highly skilled fighter, at least in my opinion. Bubby by 2nd Round KO

SUPER HEAVYWEIGHT BATTE: MOHAMMED SHEIK ALLAH “ABU AL-SHARIF OBAMA” ALI BABA MOHAMMED (32-9-1) of the COLD BLOODED KILLERS vs. SANTIAGO DE SILVA (31-22) of TYCOON WORLD ORDER

Prediction: De Silva has the heart of a lion, but at 44 years old, I wonder just how much he really has left in the tank. Should he take this fight to the ground then he has a chance, but if the man with more names than a classroom is able to keep this fight on its feet, I don't think De Silva will be able to keep him at bay. Mohammed by 2nd Round KO

LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT BATTLE: TYRONE “CRACKED LIPS” BIGGUMS (49-21-2) of THE LEGION OF PAIN vs. DAVID STEEL (20-10) of EVOLUTION FIGHT CLAN

Prediction: Here we have yet another accomplished veteran of the cage who has managed to stave off Father Time and keep himself in solid fighting condition, but I'm not sure Biggums, who apparently needs lip balm, will be able to withstand the energy and aggression that Steel is sure to bring. Steel by Unanimous Decision

HEAVYWEIGHT BATTLE: “BLACKADDER” CAIAPHAS CAINE (31-17-1) of THE EXILED vs. SEAVILLE BRI (28-16-2) of the LEGION OF DOOM

Prediction: I think Caine's combination of size and skill will be more than the struggling Bri will be able to handle. Caine by Unanimous Decision

HEAVYWEIGHT BATTLE: VANGELIS KOKKALIS (22-5) of THE LEGION OF PAIN vs. DIRK “HEMLOCK” BLAYLOCK (24-11) of VENDETTA

Prediction: Hemlock has dropped his last 2 fights entering this battle and against a foe who is a bit more skilled on paper, breaking that streak will prove quite difficult. Blaylock has the height and weight advantage and will need to keep this fight standing while using fast accuracy to score points and some power shots to keep Kokkalis at bay. Kokkalis knocked out Zetsu in his last fight so his confidence should provide an edge. Kokkalis by Unanimous Decision

LIGHTWEIGHT BATTLE: TERRANCE “JACKSON” CLAM DIGGER (21-5-2) of AXIS OF EVIL vs. FREDDY “PITBULL” ALVES (34-29-1)

Prediction: Digger is 6 years younger, has a very good record and is more skilled than the veteran Alves. I think the combination of youth and aggression from Digger takes this one. Digger by Unanimous Decision

FEATHERWEIGHT BATTLE: JAMES POTKUKELKKA (25-17) of the FINNFIGHTERS vs. “THE ANT” NICKY SANTORO (25-9-1)

Prediction: Potkukelkka has had his share of trouble lately and that led to a 3 fight losing streak heading into this battle. Both warriors are comfortable on the ground but I think Potkukelkka's best chance is to keep this one standing. If he manages to do that then he'll be able to control and frustrate Santoro. Potkukelkka by Majority Decision

LIGHTWEIGHT BATTLE: BYRON “DECISION” NELSON (20-14) of THE CONSORTIUM vs. KAOKLAI KHANOMTOM (33-13-3) of CONVICTED INC.

Prediction: This is the easiest for me. A Convicted Inc. member fights, I choose them every time. Enough said. Plus there's a motivational factor of revenge for the last fight. Khanomtom by Unanimous Decision

Okay good people, that's my time and that's the conclusion of this report! As always I thank you very much for hangin' with me and I hope you enjoyed the show. Remember to always see how your predictions compare to mine and keep an eye on the action of course. It's hard to believe that the end of the year is drawing near, so make sure you stay tuned to the final events that Ascension puts on for you because they're sure to be spectacular! Take care, be well, and I'll see you at the fights!

It was my intention to release the prediction preview this morning but a couple of unexpected situations arose, my training took a bit longer than usual, then I had lunch with 2 friends that took longer still. I'll be sure to get the prediction preview for the next event out prior to its beginning. As for your fighters both winning and overcoming my predictions for them, congratulations :thumbup: That's one of many reasons why I don't profess to being a prediction guru lol

Thanks as always potter09, I appreciate it. I'll do more in-depth analysis for the next show, or as much as I can squeeze in during the leadup to Christmas, and I'll definitely expand upon the work for the End Of The Year preview :yes:

ASCENSION 96 LOS ANGLES COLOSSUSEUM: 93,607 IN ATTENDANCE
LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: DECEMBER 24, 2014

Good evening ladies and gentlemen, I hope all of you are well. Here we are on Christmas Eve for those of you who celebrate, and though it's not quite as sunny and warm, it's still a lot better than a lot of other places, so it is what it is. There are still beautiful women wearing shorts so I have no complaints, but that's another point of business. For those who don't celebrate Christmas, today will be a day for more Ascension battles with more decorations in the arena than normal. So without further ado, let's get down to business!

LIGHTWEIGHT BATTLE: DONNY “THE BEAR JEW” DONOWITZ (42-11-1) of EVOLUTION FIGHT CLAN vs. ANDRZEJ GAJEWSKI (33-5-1) of POLISH EAGLES' NEST

The man with the Viking helmet, Donowitz, has proven that at even 36 years old, he still carries a lot of boom in his fists, as evidenced by the last 3 fights he won by KO. Granted, he drew even with Takanen but nonetheless, he's still quite dangerous with his boxing ability and I have no doubt that Gajewski will be very much on point to watch for that. Donowitz has quite the height and weight advantage in this fight so letting his fists fly will definitely be in the mix.

Gajewski, the Bantamweight champion of New Generation Fighters, has proven he can battle with the best of them, be they tall or not. Though he hasn't been knocking out opponents all over the place like he was for a good stretch of time, he's definitely more than capable of stretching a fight its distance to win the battle of attrition while keeping his opponent off balance. Against Donowitz, he'll probably opt to stick and move to try and use agility and speed to overcome the height and weight disadvantage. Bottom line is this fight will not disappoint!

Prediction: With tremendous all-around skill, plus a major height and weight advantage, I have to go with Donowitz in this one, despite the great respect I have for Gajewski and his accomplishments. Donowitz by Unanimous Decision

WELTERWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP BATTLE: COOPER “KO FEDEX” ABREU (23-4) of THE CONSORTIUM vs. “KRAVEN THE HUNTER” SERGEI KRAVINOFF (14-6-1) of CONVICTED, INC.

Kravinoff will have his hands full against the Welterweight Champion, Abreu, but if anyone is capable of becoming the new champion, Kravinoff is the man to do it! The tough battles he's been in have made him a dangerous opponent because he has proven that he can defeat an opponent in any type of fight, fast or slow, brutal or accurate, or on the ground. For this fight, I think Kravinoff will want to keep this fight standing so he can use his height advantage to the best of his ability while keeping Abreu at a distance.

Momentum is the name of the game with the champ, and a 7 fight win streak backs up that claim loud and clear! Aggressive intelligence in the cage has lead Abreu to a great deal of success and I don't see him changing that approach at all. Like Kravinoff, Abreu has battled some of the best and has simply controlled the fight while outlasting the opponent, so he's not opposed to testing Kravinoff's striking ability while this fight is standing, but I think Abreu will want to drag this to the ground quickly where he can have a chance of controlling the longer-limbed opponent to earn crucial points on the judges' cards.

Prediction: All of you know what happens when a Convicted Inc. member battles, so I don't need to explain. Kravinoff by Unanimous Decision

LIGHTWEIGHT BATTLE: KARNAK “THE SHATTERER” MANDAZUR (37-10) of CONVICTED INC. vs. TOMMIE “THE SHOT” GUNN (20-8-1) of DIRTY OLD COCKSMEN

The painted warrior brings 7 years more experience into the cage against Gunn and will definitely rely upon that experience to carry him through this battle! Mandazur is the taller fighter but also weighs less, so that presents a slightly different plan of attack. However, look for Mandazur to use his tremendous standup fighting skills to do his best to keep Gunn off of his game. Lastly, Mandazur is looking to halt a 2 fight losing streak as well.

Aside from a few sporadic losses, Gunn has been doing very well for himself with decision victories. In addition he knocked out Freddy Alves on Ascension 93 so his confidence is absolutely high! I believe Gunn will look to aggressively drag this fight to the ground and do his best to control the action there because his energy level may allow him to wear out Mandazur over the long run. Either fighter is capable of landing that one shot to either change the tide of the battle or to end it rather abruptly, but I have a suspicion this fight will be one of attrition.

Prediction: Once again a Convicted Inc. member is fighting. Mandazur by Unanimous Decision

FEATHERWEIGHT BATTLE: “JOSEF FRITZL” MOE LESTER (44-22-3) of TEAM CONQUER vs. PAUL LUVI (18-5) of VENDETTA

Luvi is at a major experience disadvantage against Lester so it will be of benefit for him to end this fight as quickly as possible! A recent loss to Gajewski snapped a 4 fight winning streak but I don't think that loss will diminish Luvi's confidence. It seems to me that he knows full well what he's capable of doing and won't overstep his bounds against the accomplished veteran Lester. I think Luvi will be better served to use accuracy and high energy output to keep Lester defending himself plus possibly delaying his plans of attack.

The Featherweight champion of Canadian Fighting Championship brings his very impressive level of skill into the cage for all to see! His recent victory over Jimmer Octopulus on Ascension 94 snapped a 2 fight losing streak and he'll look to use the momentum from that victory against Luvi. The longer the fight lasts, the more in favor it leans towards Lester's advantage because he knows very well how to setup his opponents and frustrate them while scoring vital points. I don't think Lester will go for a knockout because it's not worth the risk as I see it.

Prediction: The experience factor that Lester has over Luvi is very large and I think this will make the difference in this fight. Not taking anything away from Luvi, but I think Lester will know how to keep his younger and possibly more energetic opponent in check while leading on the judges' cards. Lester by Majority Decision

MIDDLEWEIGHT BATTLE: YOSSI “THE ACCOUNTANT” AVITAN (28-7) of THE LEGION OF PAIN vs. “MR. RIGHT” ALEXANDER VALENTINE (45-19) of the LEGION OF DOOM

Valentine has had a long and storied career where he has achieved a great deal in the cage while earning a lot of respect! Avitan is younger, taller and heavier, so this will be another situation where the massive experience edge will come into play, especially early in the fight where I expect Avitan to be aggressive from the get go. I believe the veteran will look to soften up Avitan then use his great wrestling ability to take him to the ground. If and when this fight goes to the ground, look for Valentine to be very methodical while attempting to frustrate Avitan into making mistakes that cost him positioning and points.

Avitan has calculated his way into more decision victories as of late than not, so that works well for him! Having gone 4-2 over his past 6 fights, I have no doubt Avitan's confidence is where it needs to be for this fight against a proven veteran, and he's going to need it. Agility and speed will be Avitan's ally in this battle as I see it, and sticking and moving will prevent Valentine from taking him to the ground. If Avitan can keep Valentine at a distance and pepper him with punches and kicks, he'll have a very good chance of winning this battle of attrition.

Prediction: I have a feeling that Avitan will step up his level of aggression in a way that he hasn't done in a while because he knows Valentine is a very capable fighter. He'll want to score points early and often in this fight in case the veteran's experience takes over in the later rounds. Avitan by Majority Decision

All right folks, that's my time as well as the conclusion of this preview! As always I thank you very much for joining me and I hope you enjoyed the show. You may follow – and mock – my predictions and of course make your own to compare against mine. I can tell that some of my predictions provide a modicum of amusement, which is expected, because believe me, I also laugh at some of my predictions after seeing what unfolds in the cage. Take care, be well, Happy Holidays, and I'll see you at the fights!

• Upvote 1

Well yyyeeeeaaaaahhhhh...I am a member of Convicted after all and if I don't stick with them in my predictions, I'll be punished and embarrassed severely, and I don't want to endure that lol

• 3 weeks later...

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14174770714695.jpg

Vladislav "Farmer Mysterio" Maslow ascension introduction press conference

Reporter:Let start off congratulation on signing for Ascension it must be a dream come true

Mysterio: yep sure is to fight in a top org is every fighter dream.

reporter:What amde you choose Ascension ?

Mysterio:Well they chosse me to be honest they bought out the last org i was with added added dollars to my existing contract so i am super please with the deal..

Reporter:To be honest you don't have the best record 16-10 explian to us why you have not has the best career so far?

Mysterio: good question miss management and poor training .My previous mangers sucked let face it and they didn't train me properly.They had no head for the fight game.Now i under the management of the what can only be call one of the greatest mangers ever in the sport of mma mickey hart.I feel i can take the division and Ascension by storm.

Reporter:Your only lost under mickey hart management came from Nai Khanom Tom can you explain the lost?

Mysterio: Well my head still was not in a right place and being in transition form two different management team had me messed up. be sure of this if we fought today i would drop that bum

Reporter:what you think about your next opponent Claudio Espinoza ?

Mysterio : That guy is over the hill after i beat him he should really retire it getting sad to see a fihter fihght past his sell by date.I give him to the second round before i drop him like a a bad habit.

Reporter:Anything you like to say to the champ Tarmo "Destination Darkness" Hovi .

Mysterio: Yep your only keeping the belt warm for me .Dont worry give me a few fights and soon the fans will have real people as champ as champion

Reporter: Wow there a great buzz from around here better leave you go to get ready for your fight.

Mysterio: Yep all the best folks

Ascension 99 Preview prelim bout: Espinoza vs. Maslow

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/31/31w14.jpg

Espinoza comment on previuosly Maslow interview:

Reporter:what you think about your next opponent Claudio Espinoza ?
Mysterio : That guy is over the hill after i beat him he should really retire it getting sad to see a fihter fihght past his sell by date.I give him to the second round before i drop him like a a bad habit.

Does he believe that will survive the first round ?? I promise him a war in a cage and that he would leave the cage but before the end of the first round. So, I'll then ask him who is the old man. And then they will have respect for elders. I promise if I lose this fight I will leave the Ascension.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/2/2w17.jpg

Jimmer Octopulus

I hate losing and it's about time that I turn my career around. I quit drinking 'Russian style' and hopefully will be stronger because of that when I enter the cage in a few days. I'm a complete fighter and so is my opponent. It will come down to who has the best gameplan and my manager/coach told me had something fun in mind for the fight. Curious guys? Tune in and watch me fight !

Jimmer Octopulus

Do or die time it was and I took full advantage of my last opportunity. With a new manager and new motivation, I prepared for my opponent and we set up a good plan. It worked out great. My kicking was on point and 2'39 I landed a brutal head kick that left Santoro unconscious. It feels great to get my hand raised again. I signed a new contract already and look forward to what the future will bring. I'm ready to get an impressive winning streak going and get up the rankings again.

YOu can see the replay of my fight here.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14174770714695.jpg

Vladislav "Farmer Mysterio" Maslow blog update

I sent one wash up fighter packing out of the org an no it time for another one.i feel that Vangelis Kokkalis is just waiting for a excuse to leave the org.he knows he does not belong in the big leagues and i guess my job to send him packing i suppose. Heres what gong to happen he going to take try to me down and ge get tired and whamm headkick to the head in the second.

• 3 weeks later...

Jimmer Octopulus

After my first fight under new management went fucking awesome, I'm looking forward to test myself against one hell of a tough and durable opponent. He only has been finished once in 64 pro fights. I know that it will be a huge test for me, but I'm eager to prove that I can put together a good winning streak .