Live control of fights...

MMATycoon

Probably the best way to do it is for tournaments. Simply don't join the tournament if you don't want to or can't do live fights, just like you don't sign up for TWGC if it isn't your kind of thing.

Sweet baby Jesus I love this but obviously it's gonna be bitched out of existence before it gets going.

How about a "Live Manager" bracketed tourney to increase interest and work out bugs? Sign me up first please.

This could really be the next level to Tycooniverse.

Yeah this sounds good a tourney with a badge up for grabs and some cash

No it wasn't. Adding death to the game was.

Maybe if death is added we can choose to have our fighters become vampires... VFL, Vampire Fighting League.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Could we maybe fix some of the shit that's been broken for a yr first. I mean your excuses a yr ago is you wanna do the island or TWGC first. Then you'll fix shit. Now we're discussing bringing another entity completely separated from the normal game AGAIN b4 fixing shit that needs fixed. We have established managers walking from the game because nothing gets done for ages & this is your genius idea? Jesus christ, fuck this shit. seriously

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

Could we maybe fix some of the shit that's been broken for a yr first. I mean your excuses a yr ago is you wanna do the island or TWGC first. Then you'll fix shit. Now we're discussing bringing another entity completely separated from the normal game AGAIN b4 fixing shit that needs fixed. We have established managers walking from the game because nothing gets done for ages & this is your genius idea? Jesus christ, fuck this shit. seriously

Wow, could you be any more of a dick about it? Try constructive criticism it will be a lot more effective.

• Upvote 6

Please no! First of all you have the fact that the ultra active guys will have an advantage. Next you have the timezone issue. If you are in an uncomfortable timezone it will mean you cannot get online even if you want to. Besides imagine the workload this would mean for players with 20 fighters? What happens if you have 2 or more of your guys on the same exact time? I simply see more problems with this than direct advantages.

I rather we add an option to give orders "prefight". In other words if you are winning the fight after the first round, do this in the second or something in line with that. Anything which is done live has more negatives than positives.

I am ok with the idea of "Live Tournaments". Assuming we will get tournaments added in at some point, that would make them different, but then again i would still like to see the option to turn that off.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

We have lost a lot of top managers recently though

Yeah I think this might've been the last straw for me now too tbh. Obviously this game has gotten to a point where creating these little fantasy worlds and islands has become more important than keeping what we already have running properly & smoothly which isn't something that draws my interest. I haven't competed in 1 season of the Island. None of my fighters are ever free when Mike TWGC sign-ups happen and it's always full by the time I get somebody free so I have yet to compete in that either.

This game has gotten to the point where the lack of shit that gets done pisses me off more than the enjoyment I get from it so it might be time to call it quits. It's just not worth my time or money anymore

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

This game has gotten to the point where the lack of shit that gets done pisses me off more than the enjoyment I get from it so it might be time to call it quits. It's just not worth my time or money anymore

I hope you dont leave man, its unfortunate but maybe we can show mike in priority what everyone is mad about and fix it slowly that way

HW body gassing. Leg kicks and their TKO's. Sliders changes between rounds. Damage accuracy sliders in the clinch and on the ground :) And that's not all :)

14+ across the board fighters with 15 across the board physicals

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1