what are we calling the twitter thing?

MMATycoon

Yeah, maybe Icon73 do a version of What What (In The Butt) with a 9 year old boy starring to make lots of internet money and fight the good fight on behalf of tens of thousands of views. That would give him the edge over Mike.

funny thing is he has more subcribers then this game has members. 22,420 to be exact. he has multiple videos with over 100k views and he makes money of youtube. 3 views=1 cent say he gets 9000 views per video and he uploads once a weeks he is making the equivalent of 1 years VIP every week. now obviously he puts up more the one video a week (about 3) and he also has another job but that being said he does make money off his videos.

• Downvote 1

funny thing is he has more subcribers then this game has members. 22,420 to be exact. he has multiple videos with over 100k views and he makes money of youtube. 3 views=1 cent say he gets 9000 views per video and he uploads once a weeks he is making the equivalent of 1 years VIP every week. now obviously he puts up more the one video a week (about 3) and he also has another job but that being said he does make money off his videos.

wtf you can make money via youtube, i should get something started there.

EDIT: i really think Chirp is a good one. follow me on chirp, i just rechirped that, he has been drunk chirping all night, i just got blocked by so and so on chirp, DM me when you get on chirp tonight. it works so well.

Twatter is the name of a Youtube show that makes fun of stupid tweets so i really don't think we should use it.

I second Chirp.

Well shit, he's gotta have more then a million internet dollars then. He's internet rich yo!

Well shit, he's gotta have more then a million internet dollars then. He's internet rich yo!

he has had more views in one video then the game has had had fighters created. he has had multiple videos well over 300k views sooooo. your just being an asshole for no reason.

You seem to think somehow because this guy "created" Twatter that he now holds the be all end all for the word, that is not the case. It's not as simple as that. You are just being obtuse for no reason.

Yeah, drop the whole Twatter thing. There is absolutely no way we are going to use that name. It is inappropriate and would make Mike look like a giggling middle schooler if he used it. Whether he *could* or not really doesn't matter.

Yeah, drop the whole Twatter thing. There is absolutely no way we are going to use that name. It is inappropriate and would make Mike look like a giggling middle schooler if he used it. Whether he *could* or not really doesn't matter.

yup i agree with you, thats why everybody is on the fightbuzz and chirp thing.

Well this needs to be a simple thing forums users are nuts easy question from mike but it gets turned into a big debate lol

Quiet your mouth you twat. If only there was some social media site that would allow me to call you a twat and be named similarly to said name. GUYS I'VE GOT IT...

TWATTER!

Did someone mention this already?

• Upvote 1

As opposed to the chat and the forums, which just make him look like a curator of fuckwads.

• 2 months later...