Arlovski vs Bigfoot **SPOILER**

skull

Bigfoot aint that good without TRT.

When Arlovski is on, he's always been very dangerous. The gap between his best and worse is enormous though.

both of these equals this fight, Arlovski can be a bottom top ten HW and Bigfoot post surgery needs to find his place as a bottom tier ufc guy and a One FC/Bellator guy he's next gen Kongo

both of these equals this fight, Arlovski can be a bottom top ten HW and Bigfoot post surgery needs to find his place as a bottom tier ufc guy and a One FC/Bellator guy he's next gen Kongo

Keep in mind, Kongo's contract ran out and he opted to not resign with UFC. On the other hand, I could definitely see a good number of fighters jump to Bellator when their contracts run out now that Coker is in charge.

About the fight................still a little underwhelmed by the knockout. Wasn't exactly a highlight reel KO we are used to from heavyweights. Arlovski looked more comfortable then he was in his last fight and Bigfoot recovering from TRT (or lack of) upset was written all over this one. I don't think Arlovski gets back in the title hunt, but I certainly don't mind him being somewhere in the Gate Keeper - fringe Top 5 area.

When Arlovski is on, he's always been very dangerous. The gap between his best and worse is enormous though.

This is so true. As soon as the fight started & I saw Andrei actually using his footwork & not being hesitant to throw punches and create exchanges my interest was immediately peaked. He has the boxing skills, footwork & hand speed to be a serious threat but I always thought that mentally he had been broken.

Arlovski has great hands and no chin, thus his career will always be filled with ups and downs.

I sorta agree & disagree w/ this statement. I mean clearly his chin isn't granite & probably not even very good, but to me it always seemed like he "quit" more then he just got cleanly knocked out. He seemed to be "afraid" for lack of a better word to get into exchanges w/ guys. (maybe just confidence from previous KO's was gone?) So when he'd eventually get tagged w/ something that hurt a little bit, it always seemed like he'd put his back on the cage & try to rope a dope & avoid punches while he got attempted to recover. The only problem w/ that is you're not in a ring, it's a cage, which makes leaning back impossible & he always would just get swarmed once he found the cage & eventually go down.

I think if he can actually keep his damn back off the cage & use that footwork he could have considerably more ups than downs.

Arlovski still has it in him :)

He always had it in him, it's just hard to work your man over if they're getting to your chin. He's had good luck lately.

If he can protect himself well in future fights then with the right circumstance I could see him going for the title but never winning it. He doesn't have the chin to take the champ. He can however take on a lot of the top level heavyweights in there today so his fights will be fun to watch. It is only a matter of time before somebody touches him up and has him rocked. I would love to see him recover from that and come back. If he could do that then I would say he can win the title.