Castor Fighter Interview

Viking

*Samuel L Jackson voice*

"As many of you already are aware of, The Legendary Tycoon Superstar World Class Manager Castor Rollins is a man with great taste in lifes most enjoyable things, such as women, football, food, mma tycoon etc...Castor is a man that likes to go abroad for weekend trips, to Prague, Barcelona, Paris, Amsterdam, New York, Milan etc...and once when he went to London he met a very strange guy..."

As Castor rolled in to the Picadilly Circus with his massive entourage he noticed a very strange and fat man...the man had dirty clothes, dirty hands and a big fake "used car salesman smile"...he was talking to a nice old innocent lady, Castor did not like what was going on and realized it was something fishy pretty quick...

Castor went out of the car and stood behind the man...the dirty man seemed to be some kind of salesman, he had a black trench coat on, opened wide showing off his merchandise...talking about the ladies husband he said

"i have a penis enlargement cream that your husband can use, penis will grow 2.5 more inches instantly and you will have an orgasm like never before. Only £99".

The nice old lady seemed very reluctant to buy the product and the man continued to run his mouth...

"listen, please please listen, i have anti aging cream too, remove wrinkles instantly, miracle cream, its sooooo good, i will sell you a sample only £129...you can buy 10 for £999 and sell to your friends too, cheap cheap, lots of money to be made here..."

Castor Rollins was not born 10 minutes ago and he recognised a con artist/scammer when he saw one...something this lady probably didnt...

Castor had patience and waited for a few more minutes, by then the dirty man had talked the poor old woman to buy his useless products and Castor had had enough...

He made a spinning heelkick in the face of the man, knocking him out instantly, wiped off some dust from the shoulders and introduced himself to the old lady ...

"dont fear, the Castman is here"

Old lady: How can i ever thank you enough?

Castor: You cant. Good bye, have a nice day. Go home and rest.

She walked home and the man was still laying down on the ground knocked out...Castor slapped him a few times and pissed in his face so that he would wake up...

Unknown man: w-w-w-w-wwwhhattttt hhhh-h-happpennned?

Castor: I knocked your punk ass out cold. How dare you act like that, scamming/cheating old women like that on my streets?

Unknown man: I am very sorry about that...i promise, i will stop...if you teach me how to fight like that...

Castor: Youre not exactly in a position to make the demands here.

*Castor scratched his head and stroked his beard and thought to himself "i got nothing to lose doing this, possibly one less scammer on the streets...it would be the deed of the day"*

Castor: Ok punk. I will train and manage you. If i ever catch you doing anything illegal/similar to this again i will castrate you with a rusty spoon

Unknown man: Ok...boss

Castor: So, whats your name?

Unknown man: My name is Chris Christofi...but my friends call me Mentor

To be continued......

http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=258806

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 4

is a part 2 confirmed?

Time will tell...you have to wait and see...

I can only imagine Mentors face whenever he sees that fighters avatar.

Id like to see his face too when...oh wait

Any update about the rumours this is becoming a trilogy?

It might...

Castor, this is why I love you.

Hows your dog doing? You teached it any new tricks?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Time will tell...you have to wait and see...

Id like to see his face too when...oh wait

It might...

Hows your dog doing? You teached it any new tricks?

Nope. He just keeps getting his big, bright red dick out. :)

To be honest I didn't find the story funny, just a write up, but the avatar... Fuckin' great! Avatar of the fighter is way, way better than the whole story and made me laugh! Good job castor!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

whats really kewwl about this,...now the rest of you can see. The VALUE of Castor. cuz this was comedic relief. /nod I agree this was well played

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1