SLider Service-You get to win

OK I am willing to offer slider help to anyone and hee are the details:

10k-30k per fight

the quality of the fight (the fighter rankings will depend how much I ask for the fight)

I will tell you what I think and I guarentee a 80-90% winning chance

I will give you pointers VIP or NON-VIP anyone so pm me with the fight and I will reply with my way I would set the sliders CHeers guys!

post here with the fight if you don't weant to pm I will check here daily

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 19

It's nice to see someone willing to give slider advice but at the same time a historic record of 21-6 been playing the game for 3 months I don't think a lot of people will want to ask for help unless they are new.

I nearly would for the laugh :yes: .I actually like the idea of fight consultant good way to earn extra cash.If only you were lance i would take you up on offer.

• Upvote 1

I'd be willing to take:

Juan "10" Messe (254843) Vs Darren Paddon (251669)

And/or

Arwin "Gravity" Dwaynson (254844) Vs Myles Newell (251676)

(To save time looking it up, it's 2 of his 25 year olds and 2 of my 19 year olds in the same org at the same weight class.)

You even have a huge weight advantage vs Myles and I have no problem wagering that either of my 19 year olds would rip your 25 year olds apart. I'm not trying to be a dick but this topic is low, I noticed you're in the same alliance and you're still a new player so it's clear you're using the help posted for the alliance to learn how to play and now you're trying to make money off that borrowed knowledge.

I give slider advice for 1$ per fight and i have been here for more than a year and have fought over 450 times winning 250 of them at least.

I am taking you out of business. :P

Still i need your help in this fight. http://mmatycoon.com/scoutfight.php?fida=30116&fidb=173471

this is a meaningless fight for me so i will set sliders as per your instructions SLIDER KING.

I'll pay you whatever your price is.

• Upvote 2

OK mates this thread can get clossed cuz its not going to give me any fun or money lol and I don't use any alliance tips on htis I waS PLANNING ON DOING THIS LIKE A REAL FIGHT BUT ITS ok i DON'T WANT TO ANYMORE HAHA cHEERS GUYS IF A MOD WANTS TO HER CAN CLOSE THE THREAD !!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6