Getting back into the game.

jacky67

Hi everyone ,

It's been a long time since I posted here, what you guys think if I come back into the game not as a full time manager but as humor's coach.

I think he's ban right now, but come on, 2 years is already a long enough ban. Btw i'm already teaching him some proper manners on different games.

Let me know thanks.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

Hi everyone ,

It's been a long time since I posted here, what you guys think if I come back into the game not as a full time manager but as humor's coach.

I think he's ban right now, but come on, 2 years is already a long enough ban. Btw i'm already teaching him some proper manners on different games.

Let me know thanks.

which account are you talking about with the 2 year long ban

as since u have last posted he has had about 4 or 5 different account

It's been a long time since I posted here, what you guys think if I come back into the game

At first I was like

http://media.tumblr.com/7d9b4036c8efc5b71ddf170a0373d88a/tumblr_inline_nak6kmxhQE1srppzb.gif

but as humors's coach

And then:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11114/111149046/3807713-edward_norton_angry_laptop_gif.gif

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

If youre gonna troll, go to smacktalk and Off Topic sections. This section and all others belong to me. Understood?

The king of trolling is just reclaiming his rightful place. You are going to have to step your game up.

Jacky it is nice to see you back but isn't you teaching someone proper manners is like the McCann's giving babysitting advice?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

The king of trolling is just reclaiming his rightful place. You are going to have to step your game up.

Jacky it is nice to see you back but isn't you teaching someone proper manners is like the McCann's giving babysitting advice?

You are the troll. Stop trolling. Don't be bitter because you're an English puppet and always will be now, Castor was right, is right and will be right when it comes to you, troll.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 8

Listen up you honeyroasted peanut. I am the yardstick for when it comes to banter and windups. The rest are just poor copies, including jacky.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 10