Getting back into the game.

jacky67

I said this in one of the other threads but Castor and Jacky are pretty similar, actually they are pretty much exactly the same. Jacky use to be the Castor of the forums with everyone hating on him for his constant trolling and bullshit but along the way he grew on everyone and ended up as a kind of Chael Sonnen of tycoon. Now though everyone acts as if jacky is some kind of genius when really he was just like castor is now.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

whos bringing the piranhas

im all in support of jacky coming back but if he brings humors ill b so done with this game

:suicide_anim: :nerdrage:

You've just been nominated as the piranha provider bro

are u implying that cgrace has balls?

I have majestic balls, thank you.

They aren't the same @CusDamato. Jacky was/is way better at this game slider wise than his multi Castor. Plus I don't think I've seen one thing funny besides the Mentor avatar that Castrated has posted. He tried to use my now copyrighted "animal/fruit" attack and thought no one would notice. You unoriginal bastard. That only works for old drunk bitches like Manu, not a young, in-his-prime, GSP idolizing, long french dick swinging - or nah - RETURNING VET such as Sir Jacky67. You, Sir Castor Trollins, wouldn't make a pimple on that dinosaurs ass, even less likely to pluck a mosquito from his wee-wee, wi wi Jacky?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Jacky is better any day.

Castor is just meh. A "cute" thread here and there and so much attention whoring. its really a turn off...

And Xanax I think your right: Jacky is just better at sliders as well right from the get go. He just needs to shake off some ring rust in the QFC maybe and he will be back to LeGoat!

kinda makes me lol how so many people jump on jacky's dick as if he was some sort of fukn genius. what's next? blixxx revival? juice malone or nuunker praise. i'm always amazed at how many people here NEED the fukn trolls cuz they literally have nothing else to do or talk about. kinda sad, really.

it's an rpg and everyone forgets about the rp part.

hey mike, better make an award for Troll of the Year! looks like more people talk about that than the actual fighters anymore hahaha! damn some of u guys really missed out on the "old days'' of the game when rp was prevalent, there was such a huge buzz around the fighters...and no one really talked about "the engine" so much. such a mystique about the game. u woulda loved it.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

well, there's no doubt that jacky was a way better manager than any of the others...that's fairly obvious.

aaaaand xanax is the first to misread my post. congrats brodudeno0bz. funny thing about text, it kinda just depends on what tone of voice u read it in lol...which definitely says more about u than it does me.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1