Ring Of Violence (255K+) Smacktalk Thread

skull

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1415186032rov.png

Ring of Violence is a new 255K+ fight org located in St Petersburg. ROV is currently looking for 145lb, 170lb and 265+ fighters who think they are violent enough!

Also for fighters already signed this is the place to call out a future opponent or talk trash about an upcoming opponent. The most violent smack talker of the month will earn an extra 5K. I want guys who are VIOLENT! Not guys who just fight because they love the sport, guys who want to cause violence to people!

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14125840584863.jpg

Sean "Pretty Boy" Myler (257184)

I have a fight coming up in a few hours. I'll show you how violent i can be. Why don't you tune in to tonight's London Quick Fight Championship. My opponent and i both made our debut before we were ready and have yet to score our first victories. Tonight will be a different story.

I may be very good looking, but i can also be violent. Watch my fight and think of it as an audition...

I have a fight coming up in a few hours. I'll show you how violent i can be. Why don't you tune in to tonight's London Quick Fight Championship. My opponent and i both made our debut before we were ready and have yet to score our first victories. Tonight will be a different story.

I may be very good looking, but i can also be violent. Watch my fight and think of it as an audition...

Well "pretty boy" lets see if you can get pretty Violent

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14121689311697.png

"The Usurper" Robert Baratheon

So, I am paired up against Brock Lesnar in Round 1 of the tournament? I have heard of many people called Brock Lesnar, so I don't expect this one to be anything special. His manager was mouthing off earlier about his fighter, before then seeing me and getting another fighter to enter the tournament instead. Either way, I will be victorious and move on to Round 2!

That's right boys. After an ordinary start to my career i finally got my first win and with the proper training i will prove that i belong in this violent org.

Not only will i be dishing out violent beatdowns, but i will look good doing it! ;)

ROV 1: The Violence Begins

Oct. 25th, 2014

Event Preview

http://mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1412988139poster.png

170 lb match up

Carlos Sabando (0-2) vs Gaspard Wasp (1-1)

Sabando has been violently KO in his last 2 fights so hes gonna try to turn that around when he takes on young boxer Wasp. Wasp lost his debut fight but bounce backed with a beat down of his 2nd opponent. Both men have Granite chins, and like to stand and bang so this could be a good ol violent fight to start the night off right.

170lb match up

Psycho Vaughan (0-1) vs Rick Thomas (0-1)

Both men are gonna be looking to get their first win in this fight having lost their first fight by submission. Thomas has some crazy red hair and his opponents name is Psycho so this has potential to be pretty violent!

265 lb+ match up

Texas Pete (0-0) vs Bryan Cranston (0-1)

Pete is a stand up kinda guy, Im pretty sure he will be looking to take his opponents head off his shoulders. Hes drinks hot sauce like Kool aid, which may explain why he is always in a bad mood since he would probably have violent heartburn and diarrhea that feels like lava. Cranstons nickname is goat and Im gonna assume its because he in fact looks like a goat. Not sure what Cranstons gameplan is gonna be but he should definitely tone down the clinch attempts if he doesnt want to get flatlined

145 lb match up

Hans Olo (2-1) vs Nicola Crilla (0-1)

This is a rematch from a QFC in St Petersburg. Olo took out Crilla in only 4 hits in the first fight so Crilla should definitely look to change his gameplan in this fight.

170 lb match up

John Frink (2-0) vs Psycho Arnold (0-1)

Frink is coming of 2 violent victories, the first of which was by a vicious slam. So its safe to say that Frink is gonna be looking for a finish in this fight! Which is never a bad thing. Psycho on the other hand will be looking to live up to his nickname and go Psycho on a bitch! Psycho lost his first fight but did pretty good until the 3rd round where his opponent finally got a takedown and was able to land a sub.

265 lb+ match up

Psycho Ship (2-0) vs Fedor Nepobedimyj (3-2)

Up next we have yet another Psycho, this one is a GNP monster who loves nothing more than taking his opponent down and pounding on their face until they stop moving, Psycho landed a brain swelling 108 strikes on the ground against his last opponent! Fedor started out his career strong with 3 straight wins but has recently went on a two fight skid. Can he turn his luck around?

170 lb match up

Jason Venzia (2-1) vs Rahael Villela (2-0)

Both these guys like to stand and bang so everyone is probably in for a show when these two meet! Pretty safe to say that someone is gonna get KO in this match! Villela seems to have nasty kicks while Venzia looks to be more of a clinch fighter which could make a big difference in this fight.

265 lb+ match up

Thiago Macari (4-0) vs Clark Kent (4-0)

Both these men are undefeated, but thats gonna end after this fight for one of these guys. Kent has finished his last 3 fights in violent fashion, Macari has finished all 4 of his fights by submission. This is a classic Striker vs Grappler match. Hard to say who will take this one but its not hard to say that it will probably end early for someone

Co-Main Event

265 lb+ match up

QFC Champ II (2-0) vs Fabio Melo (3-0)

Champ is a wonderful boxer with some good wrestling. Champ looks to use his wrestling to keep the fight standing as well as overpower his opponent in the clinch. Melo has had kind of an odd gameplan in last few fight but he has been able to get away with it for now. I dont know if this is the best gameplan for going up against the kind of fighter that Champ is but he may prove me wrong.

Main Event

170 lb match up

Ricardo Arona (1-0) vs Qfc Champ III (3-0)

The main event of Ring of Violences first event is a classic striker vs grappler match. Arona is the grappler in this one and is very good wrestler with a lower level purple belt. Arona was quickly able to takedown his last opponent and make him submit. Champ is gonna be looking to keep this fight standing at all costs and look to land the KO shot, he has some good wrestling of his own so hopefully for him it will be enough to keep the fight standing.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Preview for Most Violent Fighter: Rd 1

You ever wanted to find how violent you can be? There are 8 guys who are looking to find that out in a Heavyweight tournament to decide who is “The Most Violent Fighter”. This event will be the opening round of the tournament, so let’s take a look at the matchups or Rd 1 There is also 6 other fights on the card

145lbs

Marcelo Souza vs Jay Garrick

145lbs

Albert Fish vs Frankie Theanswer

Most Violent Fighter Rd 1

tournament.pngpster.png

Big Wilson vs David Plouman

This fight should be a violent stand up war, Wilson has really good Muay thai and not much else to speak of just yet. Plouman is an excellent boxer with very little wrestling skill at the moment. This is an interesting fight between a boxer and a muay thai guy, Plouman will be trying to land a big shot and avoid the inevitable leg kick that will probably be thrown. There is a chance to that the clinch could be a big part of who wins this one.

Brock Lesnar vs Robert Baratheon

Up next we have a beast incarnate, he is Brock Lesnar! Lesnar is a remarkable wrestler with a little bit of Muay Thai. Baratheon looks to slay the beast with his wonderful wrestling and slight boxing skill. This has the potential to be a violent fight, both men could possibly take the other down or maybe they will throw down standing. Word is these two fighters managers do not like each other so this one could get nasty

James Kennedy vs Anthony Snyder

Kennedy comes in to this match up with the better boxing while Snyder has the better wrestling. Not much is none about these guys yet but from what I’ve put together is Kennedy will probably look to land a lot of head shots to take advantage of his reach advantage. Snyder could possibly be looking to take the fight to the ground in this one so that could be something to keep an eye on. I would say that he could also be stronger in the clinch with such good wrestling but still has to be weary of Kennedys punching ability.

Partrick Vernon vs Greg Growler

When a guy come to fight that the size of Vernon you know that there is gonna be some violence. The big guy comes into this with some very good wrestling and an ok Muay Thai background. Growler is quite a bit smaller than his opponent but he said that shit don’t bother him because he is also a pretty good wrestler but has a BJJ blue belt. So I think Growler is gonna try to get this fight to the ground and GnP the hell outta Vernon, and if he does go for a sub I hope its at least a violent one. Vern ton the other hand will most likely try to counter this with a big head kick. Dangerous fight for both guys

170lbs

Dam Kome vs Sean Myler

170 lbs

Fukama Sexyama vs Georges Stpierre

Co Main Event

145 lbs

Jan Angel Echano vs Pera Vikic

MAIN EVENT

145 lbs

Robeto Silva vs Connor McGregoat

Clark "Superman" Kent: Got our descriptions mixed up but I get that you have to work your way to the top, when I knockout Thiago Macari in the 1st round tonight everyone's going to know the name. Goodluck on even making the first minute bud, the last two didn't.

If only there were some sort of award or flashy belt to show that I am the best fighter in the division and in this organization? ;D

Clark "Superman" Kent: Got our descriptions mixed up but I get that you have to work your way to the top, when I knockout Thiago Macari in the 1st round tonight everyone's going to know the name. Goodluck on even making the first minute bud, the last two didn't.

If only there were some sort of award or flashy belt to show that I am the best fighter in the division and in this organization? ;D

Fixed that for ya ;-)
  • Upvote 1

Clark "Superman" Kent: What did I say? What did I do? Who got the award? and Who is the Super Heavyweight master killer dominator? Thiago Macari sure knows the answers to these questions haha!

So, I am paired up against Brock Lesnar in Round 1 of the tournament? I have heard of many people called Brock Lesnar, so I don't expect this one to be anything special. His manager was mouthing off earlier about his fighter, before then seeing me and getting another fighter to enter the tournament instead. Either way, I will be victorious and move on to Round 2!

Brock'The Beast"Lesnar:I am a dominator I am a Destroyer I am here to dominate Robert not to beat him to dominate him I am utter Frikken CHAOS I will see my opponent in Rd 2

Brock'The Beast"Lesnar:I am a dominator I am a Destroyer I am here to dominate Robert not to beat him to dominate him I am utter Frikken CHAOS I will see my opponent in Rd 2

The only thing you are destroy are McDonald's seats you fat lump of shit. You have nothing to lose in this fight, since people don't expect you to win. Nobody respects you or your manager around here, and the only shot you have at winning is through luck of the draw. Now, with that said, ROV, I have been sitting here for days. Start the damn fight before I piss myself!

• Upvote 1

The only thing you are destroy are McDonald's seats you fat lump of shit. You have nothing to lose in this fight, since people don't expect you to win. Nobody respects you or your manager around here, and the only shot you have at winning is through luck of the draw. Now, with that said, ROV, I have been sitting here for days. Start the damn fight before I piss myself!

Brock Lesnar:you weight more than I do you Fat ass peiople will have to use a escavator to carry you to the Arena and the only challenge I will have is to climb on top of you and win cuz its hard to get on top of a fat ass jelly fatted man but Robert TBH I don't like your manager he runs his mouth day in and day out he is a anoying bastard and I will destroy you to get to him *Drops MIC*

Brock Lesnar:you weight more than I do you Fat ass peiople will have to use a escavator to carry you to the Arena and the only challenge I will have is to climb on top of you and win cuz its hard to get on top of a fat ass jelly fatted man but Robert TBH I don't like your manager he runs his mouth day in and day out he is a anoying bastard and I will destroy you to get to him *Drops MIC*

You may be right in saying I weigh more than you, but the difference is mine is all muscle, unlike you with your 20lbs man boobs. At least my manager doesn't create another account and try to take money meant for NOOBS, and then tries to cover it up, before getting caught with even more multis! Your manager is just a cheating piece of shit, and him and LOD are perfect for each other. Don't make me laugh, we all know that wasn't a mic you were holding, just another hot dog you got from the catering fat boy.

• Upvote 1

You may be right in saying I weigh more than you, but the difference is mine is all muscle, unlike you with your 20lbs man boobs. At least my manager doesn't create another account and try to take money meant for NOOBS, and then tries to cover it up, before getting caught with even more multis! Your manager is just a cheating piece of shit, and him and LOD are perfect for each other. Don't make me laugh, we all know that wasn't a mic you were holding, just another hot dog you got from the catering fat boy....

Brock Lesnar:Look man your manager doen't have slams left then He talks about tstuff he knows nothing about and that has nothing to do with the fight tell Grant to STFU and just let you train cuz everybody is counting on you beating my arse cuz everyone hates my manager but look here I am here to Fuck you up so Shut your face and go look after your child and tell your manager he is a fucking bastard who just whants to look for shit everywhere some guys even say he is the Most anoying manager of all time and he always runs to the forums with everything he can't just simply pm someone personally or pm anyone he has to come to the forum to save his ass cuz he sucks well yeah I can't wait to Knock your face in or Kick your head of STFU and train bastard I am 99999999x times your size your strength and intellegense so I do feel sorry for you having to have such a bad manager but maybe one day you can fight for a great guy like my manager MMA Jimmy I wish you all the best cuz we all know there is not a man alive that can beat

me!!!

• Downvote 1

ROV 1 : The Violence Begins results

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1412988139poster.png

I'd like to thank everyone who what a part ROV 1: The Violence Begins. All ten fights were violently finished! Thats what the hell I'm talking about, you guys should be proud.

Sabando vs Wasp

Winner: Wasp by (TKO) punches at 4:46 Rd 1

Vaughan vs Thomas

Winner: Vaughan by (Tapped to Strikes) at 7:27 Rd 1

Pete vs Cranston

Winner: Pete by (TKO) Flying knee & Punches at :05 Rd 1

Olo vs Crilla

Winner: Olo by (KO) Punches at 1:30 Rd 1

Frink vs Arnold

Winner: Arnold by (TKO) Cut at 4:33Rd 1

Ship vs Nepobedimyj
Winner: Ship by (TKO) Cut at 7:34

Venzina vs Villeli

Winner: Venzia by (TKO) Knee & Punches at 5:08 Rd 1

Macari vs Kent

Winner: Kent by (KO) Punch at :37 Rd 1 (KO of the Night)

Champ II vs Melo

Winner: Champ II by (KO) Punch at 5:53 Rd 1

Arona vs Champ III

Winner Champ III by (TKO) Punches at 4:18 Rd 1 (Fight of the Night)

Congratulations to Clark Kent for winning KO Of The Night, and to Qfc Champ III vs Ricardo Arona for winning Fight Of The Night. Although it looks like Champ III beat Arona so bad that he may have to retire (manager sacked him)

Brock Lesnar:Look man your manager doen't have slams left then He talks about tstuff he knows nothing about and that has nothing to do with the fight tell Grant to STFU and just let you train cuz everybody is counting on you beating my arse cuz everyone hates my manager but look here I am here to Fuck you up so Shut your face and go look after your child and tell your manager he is a fucking bastard who just whants to look for shit everywhere some guys even say he is the Most anoying manager of all time and he always runs to the forums with everything he can't just simply pm someone personally or pm anyone he has to come to the forum to save his ass cuz he sucks well yeah I can't wait to Knock your face in or Kick your head of STFU and train bastard I am 99999999x times your size your strength and intellegense so I do feel sorry for you having to have such a bad manager but maybe one day you can fight for a great guy like my manager MMA Jimmy I wish you all the best cuz we all know there is not a man alive that can beat

me!!!

Doesn't have slams left? What are you blabbering on about you imbecile. I heard steroids did some fucked up things to your head, now I guess we can witness it. Let's face it, the only reason people are interested in this fight is because of the rivalry. How you are even still allowed to be here is amazing, I can imagine some major dick sucking took place. How am I supposed to take care of my child when I have no idea where the fuck Gendry is? Look at that thread again, Xanax may have said my manager is annoying to him, but he also in the same post says, and I quote

" I could just be reading the text in a tone affiliated with the way I perceive him though. He is actually helpful to the game unlike a few of his companions, so he's not a bad guy."

Now, one person named my manager, but your manager created that same thread, and numerous managers named you as the most annoying. If you actually look at my manager, he has rarely posted on the forums in the last few months. 99999999x my size, intelligence and strength? Don't know if you realise this, but I am bigger than you, I am smarter than you, and I am stronger than you. Such a bad manager? Remind me who you turned to when you needed somebody to teach you the game? That's right, the same manager you call bad. Good luck managing me, you probably won't be around the game long enough to pick me up.

Now, after addressing all your points, I think we have covered that you are an idiot, your manager is an idiot, and you are completely deluded.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Doesn't have slams left? What are you blabbering on about you imbecile. I heard steroids did some fucked up things to your head, now I guess we can witness it. Let's face it, the only reason people are interested in this fight is because of the rivalry. How you are even still allowed to be here is amazing, I can imagine some major dick sucking took place. How am I supposed to take care of my child when I have no idea where the fuck Gendry is? Look at that thread again, Xanax may have said my manager is annoying to him, but he also in the same post says, and I quote

" I could just be reading the text in a tone affiliated with the way I perceive him though. He is actually helpful to the game unlike a few of his companions, so he's not a bad guy."

Now, one person named my manager, but your manager created that same thread, and numerous managers named you as the most annoying. If you actually look at my manager, he has rarely posted on the forums in the last few months. 99999999x my size, intelligence and strength? Don't know if you realise this, but I am bigger than you, I am smarter than you, and I am stronger than you. Such a bad manager? Remind me who you turned to when you needed somebody to teach you the game? That's right, the same manager you call bad. Good luck managing me, you probably won't be around the game long enough to pick me up.

Now, after addressing all your points, I think we have covered that you are an idiot, your manager is an idiot, and you are completely deluded.

Brock Lesnar:You just turned everything I said against me (CHILDISH) now anyway my manager is alowed to play ad he never did any dick sucking he never even said please don't ban me I am a sucker he is a righteous dud ehaha Grant can't you see I am getting you pumped be thank full and cheers enjoy the fight may the luckiest dude win cuz I am honest the odds are 73% you and 27% me so I know you aare the favourite but I am just having fun its s game Relax bro

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1413167408rov.png

NEWS

ROV 2: Most Violent Fighter Rd 1 is right around the corner so I'd like to make things a little more interesting for the managers involved in ROV. From now on there will be several new awards available each event.

Beatdown of the Night ($1000)

This award will go to the fighter who Beats his opponent the fastest whether it be by (t)KO or SUB

Most Durable Fighter ($10000)

This award will go to any fighter who gets Knocked Down or Rocked but comes back to win by KO or SUB.

Submission Machine ($50000)

Any fighter who wins 5 in a row and wins them all by Sub (in ROV)

Hands of Stone ($50000)

Any fighter who wins 5 in a row and wins them all by KO (in ROV)

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/9/9w9.jpg

Michael "Doom" Alvarez (0-0)

Nicola Crilla - I have signed the papers to fight you. Waiting for you to do the same. Unless you're afraid, but I think it should be an honor to be my first victim. No offense there, it's just that I have lots of self-belief I'd win against you in any way I want.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1