Ring Of Violence (255K+) Smacktalk Thread

skull

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ring Of Violence will be closing after the next event. I've really enjoyed running ROV but I just dont have as much time as I used to so I've decide its time to go ahead and close shop. I'd like to thank all the managers who've been a part of ROV and helped make it so enjoyable, good luck with your fighters!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14121649329211.jpg

Damien "The Damned" Redman (258829)

Well i have been training hard and with this news i hope to recapture the belt that i once held.

I went through a lot of bad times since losing my belt but i hope that since hitting rock bottom the only way is up.

Let's coat the ring with BLOOD for the last time!

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14121649329211.jpg

Damien "The Damned" Redman (258829)

Congratulations to Nigel Benn for being the last ever ROV Featherweight Champion.

You outstruck me and outclassed me in every aspect and while it would have been good to take the belt as a souvenir, you managed to beat me and prevent me from taking back what was mine.

On another note, it has been an absolute honour stepping into the ROV ring and a lot of blood, sweat and tears were shed in that ring.

A high honour to be inducted into the Hall of Fame and while i fell into a bit of a slump towards the back end of my career, i never turned down a fight and i hope the fans remember me for my battles rather than my slump.