Ring Of Violence (255K+) Smacktalk Thread

skull

tournament.png

MOST VIOLENT FIGHTER: ROUND 1 RESULTS

Patrick Vernon vs Greg Growler

This fight started off with no feeling out process at all, Vernon came out fighting aggressive looking to slow his opponent down with body punches. Vernon did pretty good for the first few mins of not allowing Growler to get the fight to the ground even opening up a cut on Growler. But Vernon's luck ran out when Growler landed a nice takedown. Growler then proceeded to hit some hard GNP on his way to the mount where Growler finished Vernon by TKO. Good win for Growler as he moves on to Round 2

James Kennedy vs Anthony Snyder

Won Fight of the night

The first punch of the fight opened up a cut on Snyder that would prove to be the beginning of the end for Snyder. Half way into the round and the ring is covered in blood already. Snyder managed to land a takedown about 2 and a half minutes in but he was unable to land anything significant and the ref stood the fight back up. More back and forth action until the end of round 1. Round 2 starts off with more of the same, Snyder looking to land a lot of kick and Kennedy using his boxing. 2 mins into round 2 and Snyders cut is looking pretty bad now when out of nowhere Kennedy lands a huge right hand that drops Snyder on his ass. When Snyder got back to his feet the doctor checked on his cut and stopped the fight. Kennedy moves on to face Growler in Round two in what bound to be a good fight.

Brock Lesnar vs Robert Baratheon

In the weeks leading up to this fight it was clear that these two men (and their managers) did not like each other. This fight started of with Bartheon clinching Lesnar up against the ropes where they exchanged an equal amount of damage on each other, once out of the clinch Baratheon put a beatdown on Lesnar. It wasnt long before Lesnar was cut and soon after that Baratheon hit Lesnar with a huge uppercut that had Lesnar seeing stars. Lesnar got back up to his feet only to be violently knocked out for his troubles. Violent KO of the night performance for Baratheon as he move on to Round 2

KO of the Night

Robert Baratheon also won an additional $1000 for earning the Ring of Violence Beatdown of the Night award

David Plouman vs Big Wilson

Plouman was all over Wilson from the opening bell, hitting him with a relentless assault of head and body punches. WIlson was never able to land any significant offense, only landing 2 leg kicks. Plouman on the other hand landed 28/30 head shots and 23/29 body shots. Plouman shows off his boxing in a lopsided beatdown of Wilson and moves on to face hard hitting Baratheon in round 2

Result of remaining fights on card:

Roberto Silva def Connor Mcgregoat by Sub (armbar) 3:56 rd 2 Submission of the Night

Pera Vikic def Jan Angel Echano by Decision

George St Pierre def Fukama Sexyama by Sub (armbar) 3:35 rd 1

Sean Myler def Dam Kome by TKO (kick & punches) :33 rd 2

Albert Fish def Frank Theanswer by TKO (Strikes) 2:56 rd 3

Marcelo Souza def Jay Garrik by Sub (armbar) 2:35 rd 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14125840584863.jpg

Sean "Pretty Boy" Myler (257184)

What did i say?? I may not have had the best start to my career but i am back on track now. Dam Kome, there goes your undefeated record. And boy did i look good dishing out the violence.

I think i'm gonna like it here. And not a mark on my pretty face ;)

• Upvote 1

ROV 3 Event Preview

265+lbs

Aaltje Klinjsma (0-0) vs Jehoel Pope (0-0)

265+lbs

Bucky Lasik (0-1) vs Harry Potter (5-0)

145lbs

Doyle Hargraves (0-0) vs Marcin Held (2-0)

145lbs

Rene Turgeon (0-0) vs Adam Shumate (2-1)

170lbs

Mikey Ferguson (1-0) vs Shawn Michaels (1-0)

145lb

David Van Buren (2-0) vs Rafa Mandenhi (2-0)

Both these men come in with a 2-0 record and are looking to move up the 145lb rankings. Van Buren has a bit of a striking advantage so maybe he can catch Mandenhi of guard and get a finish. Rafa will no doubt be looking to take the fight to the ground where he will look to finish by sub.

145lbs

Silky Johnson (1-0) vs Franciso Vargas (6-2)

Silky Johnson is a young fighter with wonderful wrestling. He also appears to be rounding out the rest of his skill set so he could be a threat everywhere since he is always improving. Francisco Vargas is an experienced fighter with a 6-2 record. Vargas likes to get guys down with violent slams and then looks to land punches and elbows till the ref stops the fight. His 2 losses have come by submission, I’m not sure if Johnson has the skills to go for the sub or not but that could be a potential weakness he could look to exploit

265lbs+

Pentos Choco (1-0) vs Don Murry (2-0)

Choco is a purple belt with some strong Muay Thai but doesn’t have much boxing or wresting. Choco won his debut by decision and is looking to make it 2-0 when he takes on Don Murry. Murry is a knockout artist with wonderful boxing and decent wrestling. Murry should look to keep the fight standing in this one since his opponent has a clear advantage on the ground.

#1 Condender fight for Super-heavyweight Title

Guido Gloom (5-0) vs Psycho Ship (3-0)

Guido comes into this fight 5-0 and has finished all but 1 by submission. That doesn’t mean that he is one dimensional though, in his last fight that went to a decision he showed off some pretty accuarate striking so all in all Gloom looks to be a pretty well rounded fighter. This will be Psycho Ship’s second time in the ROV ring. His first fight was a dominating performance over Fedor Nepobedimyj. In that win Ship showed a really strong top game, finishing Fedor with GnP. I think this fight will come down to Ship’s submission defense and whether or not Guido can take a few shots on the ground. also Guido’s striking advantage could come into play as well if he has good enough takedown defense to stop Ship’s takedowns. The winner of this fight will get a title shot against the winner of Clark Kent vs QFC Champ II

170lbs

William Bascon(2-0) vs Piotr Przepioka (1-2)

Bascon is a really good wrestler with a purple belt who is gonna be looking to get his opponent to the ground and land some big shots for the finish. Bascon is 2-0 so far in his MMA career and will no doubt move into title contention with a victory in this fight. His opponent, Piortr Przepioka is also a wonderful wrestler but only has a white belt, he is a little bit more equipped in the striking department but not by a whole lot. I think Bascon’s purple belt is gonna help him control the position on the ground so Piotr should maybe look to keep it standing where he may have a slight advantage.

ROV 3 Event Review

265+lbs

Aaltje Klinjsma (0-0) vs Jehoel Pope (0-0)

Aaltje Klinjsma def Jehoel Pope by Sub (Kimura) 2:59 Rd 2

265+lbs

Bucky Lasik (0-1) vs Harry Potter (5-0)

Harry Potter def Bucky Lasik by KO (Punch) 3:57 Rd 1

145lbs

Doyle Hargraves (0-0) vs Marcin Held (2-0)

Marcin Held def Doyle Hargrave by Sub (Triangle-Armbar) 1:57 Rd 1

145lbs

Rene Turgeon (0-0) vs Adam Shumate (2-1)

Rene Turgeon def Adam Shumate by Sub (Armbar) 4:42 Rd 2

170lbs

Mikey Ferguson (1-0) vs Shawn Michaels (1-0)

Mikey Ferguson def Shawn Michaels by Sub (Kimura) 1:46 Rd 2

145lb

David Van Buren (2-0) vs Rafa Mandenhi (2-0)

It took longer to introduce the fighters that it did for Van Buren to end Mandenhi’s night. After a missed takedown attempt from Mandenhi, Van Buren landed a huge headkick that sent Mandenhi sailing to the mat. Somehow Mandenhi was still conscious and made his way back to his feet only to be violently KO’d with another huge headkick.

David Van Buren def Rafa Mandenhi by KO (Headkick) :30 Rd 1

145lbs

Silky Johnson (1-0) vs Francisco Vargas (6-2)

Vagas came out aggressive in this one but all that got him was some quick punches to the face and a takedown from Johnson that landed him on his back. From there the round was Johnson dominating Vargas with GnP. Johnson was able to make his way to mount where he continued to punish Vargas with strikes until the round ended. Rd 2 started off with both men exchanging punches when a failed takedown attempt by Johnson led to a clinch. From there Johnson pulled guard and a few submission attempts later Johson forced the tapout with a nice armbar.

Silky Johnson def Francisco Vargas by Sub (Armbar) 1:27 Rd 2

265lbs+

Pentos Choco (1-0) vs Don Murry (2-0)

After landing a takedown and missing a few punches and sub attempts Choco decided to stand back up. Once back standing Choco missed a few punches and Murry was able to counter with some shots. Out of nowhere Murry jumped guard and took the fight to the ground and threw up a few submission attempts. Choco was able to get the fight back standing but that proved to not be such a good idea because Murry was able to stuff a few takedowns and hit some nice punches to finish off Choco with strikes.

Don Murry def Pentos Choco by TKO (Strikes) 4:28 Rd 1

#1 Condender fight for Super-heavyweight Title

Guido Gloom (5-0) vs Psycho Ship (3-0)

This to men fought like two hungry pitbulls over a piece of meat! Rd 1 started out with Ship hitting his first takedown attempt. Once on the ground Gloom proved to have a tough guard, throwing up multiple submission attempts but after landing a few shots Ship was able to move to half guard but was unable to keep Gloom from holding on so the ref stood it back up. Ship immediately put Gloom back down on the mat landing in half guard, but Gloom quickly regained full guard and hit a nice sweep. The round ended with Gloom on top in side control. Gloom was able to land some decent shots on Ship in the beginning of Rd 2 causing a small cut. But it wasn’t long before Ship landed a takedown. Gloom threw up more submission attempts while taking some GnP but Ship couldn’t pass the guard and this led to Gloom hitting a nice sweep to full guard top. From there Gloom just sat there and the ref stood it back up. The round ended with Gloom landing a few good body shots. Round 3 started with Gloom landing a takedown on Ship, but Ship almost immediately reverse to land back on top. Some GnP and a few submission attempts later and it was Gloom who hit the reversal. After a ref stand up Ship landed yet another takedown, Gloom tried to make ship pay but Ship defended good against the submission attempt. The round ended right after a ref standup. Rd 4 was mostly the same as rounds 1 & 3 with Ship spending the majority of the round on top landing some gnp and Gloom trying to land whatever submission he could. Rd 5 start out with Ship landing a takedown right of the back. Ship began landing a few shots when out of nowhere Gloom rolled into a slick arm-bar and forced Ship to tapout. Nice finish by Gloom who won Submission of the night. Both men took home Fight of the Night bonuses as well. Gloom will no doubt be keeping an eye one the title fight between Champ and Kent since he is next in line for a title shot.

Guido Gloom def Psycho Ship by Sub (Armbar) 1:36 Rd 5

170lbs

William Bascon (2-0) vs Piotr Przepioka (1-2)

Bascon shot for a takedown right off the bat and got it landing in guard. It didn’t take long for Bascon to punch his way into full mount, landing every punch he threw. Piotr rolled to avoid the punishment but Bascon immediately took his back and locked in a choke for the tap. Dominating win for Bascon who will no doubt be in the title hunt.

William Bascon def Piotr Przepioka by Sub (RNC) 1:54 Rd 1

ROV 4 Preview

145lbs

Hans Olo vs Tony Ramos

145lbs

Nicola Crilla vs Micheal Alvarez

170lbs

Andreas Karalsson vs Thiago Macari

170lbs

John Frink vs Rafael Villela

145lbs

Sam Eva vs Pera Vikic

170lbs

Psycho Vaughan vs Jason Venzina

Both of these men won their debuts at ROV 1 and are looking to move up the ranking with a win. Vaughan is a good wrestler with a granite chin that’s gonna probably be lookin to get this fight on the ground and punish his opponent with hard punches and elbows. Venzina will be looking to crack that granite chin by getting the fight to the clinch and landing hard knees to the face and body.

170lbs

The Ruffneck vs Psycho Arnold

The Ruffneck is making his ROV debut in this match, he is pretty good boxer with decent wrestling. Ruffneck likes to fight standing and looks to be pretty comfortable in the clinch. His opponent, Psycho Arnold, is coming off a bloody victory over his last opponent at ROV 1. Psycho took opponent down and opened up a nasty cut with some hard GNP that eventually led to a stoppage. Psycho should look to get this fight to the ground as soon as possible, while Ruffneck should fight cautious and keep the fight standing where he has a distent advantage.

265+lbs

Fabio Melo vs Fedor Nepobedimyj

Melo is a strong boxer with ok wrestling and a blue belt in BJJ. Melo like to take the fight to the ground and then get right back up. Fedor is a superb wrestler with a blue belt and little Muay Thai skill. He has lost his last 3 and is looking to get a win in this fight.

265+lb Championship match

Clark Kent vs QFC Champ II

Clark Kent won his ROV debut in devastating fashion with a brutal KO moving him to 5-0 and earning him a shot at inaugural ROV 265+lb Championship. Kent is a wonderful wrestler with good boxing skill, which makes him a dangerous fighter in the clinch and at striking distance. His opponent Qfc Champ II is 3-0 and also finished his ROV debut violently. Champ II is a wonderful boxer with good wrestling. Neither man has ever attempted a takedown in their career so far and I don’t think the will in this fight either. This should be a good stand up war to decide who is the champ.

170lb Championship Match

Qfc Champ III vs Gunnar Ludvik

The main event of the evening is a 170lb fight to decide the Ring of Violence welterweight champion! First we have Qfc Champ III who is 4-0 and had finished all 4 opponents by tko, he is a strong wrestler with superb boxing and will probably look to keep this fight standing. Gunnar Ludvik is undefeated as well coming in at 5-0 with all 5 wins by submission. Ludvik is going to look to get this fight to the ground as soon as possible since he has a brown belt and his opponent has a white. Getting the fight to the ground could be difficult though since Champ has a wrestling advantage. Will be interesting to see what happens.

That does it for the Preview ROV 4. Good luck to everyone!

ROV 5: Most Violent Fighter Rd 2 Preview

We started out with 8 men and now we are down to 4. They are fighting to decide who is the Most Violent Fighter!

tournament.png

David Plouman vs Robert Baratheon

This is the First semifinal match of the Most Violent Fighter tournament and it sould be a good one. First we have David Plouman, David is a really good boxer and not much else. David’s last fight looked like a grown man sparring with a child, he nearly landed every punch he threw, which led to a nasty KO of Big Wilson. Which brings me to his opponent Robert Baratheon who is coming of a big KO of the night over Brock Lesnar. Baratheon is a very good wrestler with an improving standup game, His last fight was so short that it’s hard to say what Baratheon may do but it’s possible he could look for a takedown or clinch in this one since he is outmatched on paper in the striking department. This is an interesting fight, both men hit hard. I think Plouman should try to fight on the outside and avoid the clinch at all costs while Baratheon should maybe throw some kicks and look to clinch or for a takedown.

James Kennedy vs Greg Growler

This is the second semifinal fight of the Most Violent Fighter tournament. Kennedy is coming of a bloody win over Anthony Snyder in the opening round. The fight was stopped due to a huge cut over Snyders eye. Kennedy is a good boxer and a good wrestler who looks to be the most comfortable fighting from a distance. His opponent Growler is the opposite he likes to get the fight to the ground and then pound your face in. That’s exactly what he did to his last opponent, Patrick Vernon. Growler has some pretty good wresling and a blue belt in BJJ. Its pretty safe to say that Growler is gonna be looking to take this fight to the ground and do some damage he has to be careful though not to get caught on the way in.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1413167408rov.png

NEWS

ROV 2: Most Violent Fighter Rd 1 is right around the corner so I'd like to make things a little more interesting for the managers involved in ROV. From now on there will be several new awards available each event.

Beatdown of the Night ($1000)

This award will go to the fighter who Beats his opponent the fastest whether it be by (t)KO or SUB

Most Durable Fighter ($10000)

This award will go to any fighter who gets Knocked Down or Rocked but comes back to win by KO or SUB.

Submission Machine ($50000)

Any fighter who wins 5 in a row and wins them all by Sub (in ROV)

Hands of Stone ($50000)

Any fighter who wins 5 in a row and wins them all by KO (in ROV)

Some great awards and bonuses there, I think they are great to keep things interesting. I have a fighter busy in training and he will hopefully be knocking on your door for a contract in the near future. Keep up the good work dude it's looking like a great org.

Ring Of Violence just held its 5th event and we how have champions in every division!

Roberto Silva: 145lb Champion

Qfc Champ Iii: 170lb Champion

Qfc Champ Ii: 265lb Champion

In other news the finals have been set for the Most Violent Fighter tournament. Robert Baratheon will take on James Kenndey to decide who is the Most Violent Fighter and win the $200000 cash prize as well as the 265 lb belt. All particapents in the tournament will be offered a new contract at 265+lbs. Big Wilson is the first winner of the Most Durable Fighter($10,000) award for his comeback win over Anthony Snyder so congratulations to him

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14121689311697.png

Robert Baratheon

So, I have entered a tournament run by a member of the Legion Of Doom, and I have finished two other members of the Legion of Doom. Now, I face my toughest challenge yet. James Kennedy, I hope you will provide me with a tougher challenge than the last two scrubs provided. I will be training hard in the gym for the fight, and may the best man win and come out the Most Violent Fighter!

Ok, i wasn't able to defeat that damn Wasp. But that won't matter. I will look forward and focus my energy on Agustine Snorr who is coming in with an undefeated record. Sorry to burst your bubble, but i am quite annoyed with not winning my last fight and i will give you a VERY violent welcome to ROV.

And i will look good while doing so!

• 2 weeks later...

ROV 7 preview

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1415186032rov.png

145lbs

Rafa Mandenhi (2-1) vs Mikael Tomas (3-0)

Rafa is looking to get back to his winning ways after losing his last fight by KO. He is a black belt who would love nothing more than to choke his opponent unconscious. Rafa’s opponent is Mikael Tomas; Tomas is a decent wrestler with a purple-belt. He is also undefeated, having won his first 3 fights, all of which came by submission. This is also Tomas’ debut in ROV so I’m sure he will be looking to be violent as he can. This should be a good ground war, although Mandenhi’s manager doesn’t seem to be taking care of his fighter and his morale is very low so that could come into play

145lbs

Tony Ramos (4-0) vs Jan Angel Echano (4-2)

Romas has a lot of momentum coming into this one having won his first 4 fights. Ramos is a wonderful wrestler who likes to take his opponents down and pound on their face. Jan has a mediocre stand up game with little wresting and a purple belt. Jan looks to have overtrained some and is not in very good shape. I this this will be a huge advantage for Ramos.

145lbs

Micky Stillman (2-0) vs Damien Redman (5-1)

This will be both of these men’s ROV debuts. Stillman is a good wrestler with good boxing and a blue belt. Stillman likes to rough people up in the clinch a little before getting the fight to the ground where he can work some GNP and look for a possible submission. Redman is riding an impressive 5 fight win streak since losing his first fight. He is a young fighter with a lot of experience in elbowing people in the face. Redman love to turn the mat red with his opponents blood, he’s just one violent bastard. A big win here from Redman and he will be the #1 contender for the 145lb Belt currently held by Roberto Silva.

265+lb Championship Fight

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20141111010848Belt.png

Qfc Champ Ii (4-0) vs Guido Gloom (6-0)

This is Champs first title defense since taking out the tough Clark Kent. Champ is gonna be looking to keep this fight standing where he has a big advantage in boxing. Champ has showed that he has some bigtime KO power and likes to rough guys up in the clinch with some brutal dirty boxing. He also has shown he has very good takedown defense. The man he will be defending his title against is Guido Gloom. Gloom has looked very impressive in his young MMA career having won all 6 of his fights so far 5 of them which came by submission. He is also coming off of a 5 round war with ROV vet Psycho Ship, this fight showed off Glooms will to win as he was behind on the scorecards in that fight but managed to pull off slick armbar in Rd 5 to secure his title shot. This will be a tough test for the champ, his key to victory has got to be to keep this fight standing and avoid the kicks that Gloom will probably throw.

170lb Championship Fight

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20141111010848Belt.png

Qfc Champ Iii (5-0) vs Wilson Bascon (3-0)

It’s time for the Main Event! Qfc Champ Iii looks to defend his newly won title against Wilson Bascon. Bascon is a wonderful wrestler that has a brown in BJJ. His striking game leaves a lot to be desired but I doubt he is going to want to keep this fight standing against Champ. Bascon will probably look to get this fight on the ground as quick as possible. Champ on the other hand is gonna be looking to keep to keep this fight standing at all cost if he wants to stay champion. Champ is a very good wrestler with even better boxing. He has big time power in both hands and would love nothing more than to KO Bascon early and take home his belt. This Is a dangerous fight for both men since each man’s strength is the other man’s weakness.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14121649329211.jpg

Damien Redman (258829)

Micky Stillmen, thanks for stepping into that ring and putting your 2-0 record on the line for my ROV debut.

For half an hour, you took elbow after elbow to the head, over 100 shots to the head and you STILL didn't go down.

Disappointed i didn't knock you out, but i guess the consolation with you not going down is that i got to keep rearranging your face! Watch out guys, I'm here to maim and destroy!

• Upvote 1

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14121689311697.png

Robert Baretheon, the first of his name, King of the Andals and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm

No smacktalk from my ROV Heavyweight finals opponent?

Well, best for me to get my words in then. I go to battle in the finals of this tournament against this wild, untamed boar! Now, Lancel has already brought me my wine, so now all that is left is to slay the beast and put him on a spit for my next feast!

I feel a little woozy....maybe I drank too much wine...but I have slain far more fearsome beasts while I have enjoyed such luxuries. This tournament brings me back to my days of conquering the seven kingdoms!

I slayed a man called Marq Grafton once in The Battle of Gulltown, he reminds me of my first opponent Brock Lesnar, all talk and no hammer. David Plouman wasn't much better, he reminds me of when I won 3 battles in a single day, such was the ease of my victory.

Now all that is left is James Kennedy, and he reminds me of Rhaegar Targaryen, that bastard. He is all that stands in the way of me and eternal glory, and he shall rue the day he came up in the finals against me and the spiked warhammers that I call my fists!

• Upvote 1

Most Violent Fighter Finale Preview

170 lbs

Jason Venzia vs Andreas Karlsson

Both men in this fight are coming off loses and have a lot to prove. Venzia like to get the fight in the clinch and land heavy knees to the head and body of his opponent. His opponent, Karlsson, is a pretty good muay thai fighter with decent wrestling. He appears to be pretty good in the clinch also so this fight could come down to who has the better clinchwork or possibly who can avoid the clinch and work something else.

170 lbs

The Ruffneck vs Gaspard Wasp

Up next we have a welterweight matchup between two good fighters. First we have The Ruffneck who won his ROV debut with a devastating KO over Psycho Arnold. Ruffneck has good boxing, decent wrestling and a blue belt. In his fight against Arnold, Ruffneck showed that he has some big time KO power and a win here tonight will definitely get him one step closer to a title shot. Next we have the tough Gaspard Wasp, Wasp is undefeated in ROV so far and is 3-1 overall. He is coming off a hard fought decision win over Sean Myer. That fight took home “Fight of the Night” honors at ROV 5. Wasp is a Wonderful boxer with some muay thai skill and little to no ground-game. A win here would be 3 in a row in ROV and would put Wasp on the shortlist for a title shot.

Most Violent Fighter Tournament Finals

ddd.png

Robert Baratheon vs James Kennedy

This is it, it’s time to find out who is the “Most Violent Fighter” and who will win the $200,000 grand prize! First we have Robert Baratheon who has torn threw his last two opponents barely breaking a sweat. He has been very vocal about how he feels about his past victims and looks to add Kennedy to the list of people he has terrorized in his short career. Baratheon is a wonderful wrestler with an ever improving striking game and that could mean trouble because he has shown big KO power already. Now let’s take a look at the man who has also left a trail of destruction on his journey to become the “Most Violent Fighter.” That man is James Kennedy, Kennedy has shown off some really good boxing in his first two fights of the tournament finishing both by TKO. Kennedy has been pretty quiet throughout the tournament preferring to let his fighting do the talking. Both these men have a lot to fight for and will be looking to put on a hell of a show for the fans. Good luck to both been and may the Most Violent Fighter win!

170 lbs

John Frink vs Psycho Vaughan

John Frink must have forgot he had a big co-main event fight coming up as he is completely out of shape for this fight and it’s unknown if he will even be able to make weight for this fight. It will be a shame if this fight is a NC due to lack of discipline on the part of Frink. Should Frink not make weight he will be cut immediately. Psycho Vaughan on the other hand is ready for battle and hopefully gets the chance to fight. Should the fight be a NC Vaughan will still be awarded his win bonus.

265+ lbs

Clark Kent vs Kalle Koljonen

And now it’s time for the Main Event! First we have Clark Kent who is a wonderful defensive wrestler and good boxer with big time KO power. Kent has been in ROV since the beginning and in his most recent fight lost against then Champion, QFC Champ II. Kent will be looking to bounce back from that lose and prove he is still one of the best in the division when the takes on Kalle Koljonen. Kalle is a decent wrestler with a brown belt in BJJ and little in the striking department. Kalle has won all of his fights so far by submission so it’s safe to say that Kalle will be looking to get this fight to the ground quick as possible, but he has to be careful not to be too predictable in his takedown attempts or it could be a short night for him.

• Upvote 1

"The Usurper" Robert Baratheon

THE MOST VIOLENT FIGHTER WINNER!

Well, I have to hand it to my opponent. My striking skills are average, but I managed to hold him where he couldn't do anything for nearly a full hour! 500 body punches! How many people can say that! I will be working on my striking, because my lack of boxing and my emphasis on body shots was the difference between that result being a decision and a KO victory. This feels just like when I won the rebellion! Now, time for a long break of training and sharpening my skills before returning to wreck havoc all over the ROV SHW division!

• 5 weeks later...

ROV 12 Highlights

Event results

Ring of Violence terrorized St Petersburg once again when ROV 12 took place in Hayashi's Lounge. 1,830 fans of Violence were in attendance and the fighters did not disappoint, none of the 10 fights went to a decision. Let’s take a look at some highlights from the evening.

In the first fight of the night Ismail Taraki took on Bob Sapp. This fight was both men’s ROV debut. The fight started off good for Taraki as he was able to get the fight into the clinch immediately where the fight stayed for the remainder of rd 1. Getting beat up for a round must have really pissed off Sapp because he came out in round 2 like a mad man and knocked Taraki down twice before finishing him off with a big overhand right.

The second fight of the night was a straight beat down with Jacob Hopper dishing out the beating to Vitor Souza. Hopper came out in this fight looking to prove that his last fight was just a fluke and he did just that after leaving Souza face down in the ring. Post-fight Hopper called out Aaltje Klinjsma to a rematch. Klinjsma agreed and the fight will take place at ROV 14

Next we had Jimmy Backlund vs Costea Dinescu. This fight was over in a flash, Costea didn’t give Backlund a chance to anything but get punched. A quick win for Costea moves him up the rankings.

When you have 2 big time puncher you know someone is going down and that’s exactly what happened in Greg Todd vs Don Murry. Murry was all over Todd from the opening bell, landing big shots that dropped Todd 3 times and also opened up a nasty cut. After the 3rd knockdown Murry landed a huge combo that knocked Todd out cold.

Next was the “Fight of the Night” Mark Adam vs Michal Elsner. This fight was a grapple fest, with both been trying for numerous submissions. Adam was able to dominate the majority of the fight and it looked like was on his was on his way to a decision victory when out of nowhere Elsner locked in a tight triangle got the tapout from Adam. That was a good comeback win for Elsner.

The next fight was John Loster vs Phol Murhaa. This fight was a standup war while it lasted with Murhaa mixing in some dirtyboxing with his striking. It looked like Loster was just a little too aggressive in this one and he paid for it with a huge counter left hook that left him unconscious. Murhaa is on a 3 fight win streak in ROV and is 4-0 overall with all his wins coming by (t)KO. One more win and he will be the #1 contender for the 170 lb title currently held by The Ruffneck.

When two undefeated fighters meet you know someone is going home with a L.

Texas Pete vs Artjom Fjodorow was no different. Fjodorow came out looking to get the fight in the clinch early in this fight, after a few missed punches he was able to get the fight to the clinch where he thought he was safe. He was not safe though by no means, Pete quickly broke the clinch and hit Fjodorow with some more hard body kicks which made him forget to cover his head. After a violent headkick, Fjodorow went down like a sack of potatos.

In the next fight of evening Robert Sullivan took on Harry Potter. Both these men are know for their KO power so it was a good chance the fight would end early. And that’s just what happened, Sullivan punished Potter with some brutal knees in the clinch and knocked him on his ass. Once Potter got back to his feet he was quickly set back down by a thunderous headkick from Sullivan. Nice win for Sullivan

In the co-main event of the night Jon Askren took on Bill Gates. The opening round was a pretty good one for Gates, he was able to get the fight to the clinch where he was able to control the action for the whole round while landing some good knees and punches. Round 2 was much different, after a few missed clinch attempts from Gates, Askren was able to get the fight to the ground where he was able to keep it for the remainder of the round. Round 3 was more of the same, and round 4 looked to be going the same way when Askren turned it up and was able to get the finish. With this win Askren has earned the next shot The Ruffneck for the ROV 170lb championship

In the main event Rene Turgeon looked to defend his newly won 145lb Title against Damien Redman. Redman was on a tear, winning his last 6 fights and was looking to take the title from Turgeon. Turgeon wasn’t going to go down without a fight though. This was scheduled to be a brutal 50 min war. Redman was able to dominate nearly every minute of the fight, which by the end was a really long time, but early in round 5 Turgeon landed a nice takedown. It looked like Redman was going to be able to survive like he had in earlier rounds but that wasn’t the case, Turgeon sank in a deep guillotine and forced Redman to tap or go sleep. Good show of endurance and toughness out of Turgeon with his come from behind title defense.

• Upvote 1

ROV 12 Highlights

Event results

In the main event Rene Turgeon looked to defend his newly won 145lb Title against Damien Redman. Redman was on a tear, winning his last 6 fights and was looking to take the title from Turgeon. Turgeon wasn’t going to go down without a fight though. This was scheduled to be a brutal 50 min war. Redman was able to dominate nearly every minute of the fight, which by the end was a really long time, but early in round 5 Turgeon landed a nice takedown. It looked like Redman was going to be able to survive like he had in earlier rounds but that wasn’t the case, Turgeon sank in a deep guillotine and forced Redman to tap or go sleep. Good show of endurance and toughness out of Turgeon with his come from behind title defense.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14121649329211.jpg

Damien Redman (258829)

Ain't that the truth!

Turgeon, you are one tough SOB and if 153(!) of my elbows on your head couldn't take you out, i don't know what will.

We'll meet again soon, and when we do i will finish you earlier.

In the mean time, i apologize in advance to Adam Shumate for what i am about to do to you.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

3-0-0

"Most Violent Fighter" Winner 2014

I have come here not to address my upcoming duel with Ismail Taraki, but to talk about another man.

This man allegedly turned down another bout, specifically because he requested a fight against me.

This man is Alex Beling.

I have it on good authority he wants me in a fight, but he will have to wait. I have a fight coming up I expect to win, and then I am coming straight for you Alex.

Be warned, the Crowned Stag will show no mercy to you, and you will suffer for your ignorance in the face of greatness.

• Upvote 1

ROV 14 Review

265+ lbs

Bob Sapp vs Peter Sutcliffe

This fight was over in a flash, not even lasting a minute. Sutcliffe tore his opponents head up in this one, not even bothering to throw a body punch. After getting caught with a looping right Sapp was barely standing and covered in blood. A big combination right after that and it was light out for Sapp. Peter Sutcliffe wins his ROV debut at 44 seconds.

170 lbs

Sean Myler vs Cameo Klichnovzky

Both of these men need a win bad, as they had both lost their previous fights. Cameo came out looking to get the fight on the ground as quick as possible, and after taking two quick punches to the face he succeeded in getting a takedown. Problem was Myler must been working on his defensive grappling because he easily defended all of Cameo’s submission attempts. By round 2 Cameo was beginning to breath heavy and when he was successful with a takedown he was so tired that he couldn’t do anything with them. Once stood up Cameo got picked apart by Mylers superior striking. Myler must have gotten tired of Sparring BJJ with Cameo and hit him with a big shot that rocked him then followed it up with a few shots and ended the fight. A much needed win for Myler and an impressive one at that.

170 lbs

Glen Glasden vs Dr Doom

Coming into this fight you knew there was a good chance that this would essentially be a stand up war. Turned out it was a stand up beat down. Early in Rd 1 Glasden hit Doom with a nasty head kick that sent him tumbling to the mat. To Dooms credit he got back to his feet and continued on. By the end of Rd 1 Dooms face was looking like hamburger. In Rd 2 Doom seemed like he was taking less of a beating, that is up until the fight ended up in the clinch where Glasden put a Hocky fight beat down on Doom. Doom was able to keep himself together till the end of the round. Doom looked tired coming out for Rd 3 and Glasden took advantage and hit him with a big head kick that shut Dooms lights out. It is rumored that Doom went into a coma shortly after leaving the arena, he was rushed to the hospital and his future is unknown at this time. Glasden earned himself the KO of the Night for this brutal KO

265+ lbs

Aaltje Klinjsma vs Bryan Michaels

This fight was your classic “Striker vs Grappler”. Michaels came out aggressive in this one hoping to put Klinjsma out early. Michaels was successful in defending Klinjsma but was unable to land his wild punches. This allowed Klinjsma to counter one of Michaels wild punches with a nice takedown to side control where he quickly forced Michaels to tap out. That’s 3 losses in a row now for Michaels, hopefully he come back strong from this.

170 lbs

John Wayne Parr vs Albert Ford

This fight started out with Ford taking the fight to the clinch where he landed some decent shots on Parr. Ford then pulled guard and hit a nice sweep to end up on top where he proceeded to gnp Parr in the guard. Ford then stood up and then repeated what he did before, got the fight in the clinch and pulled guard only to reverse and end up on top almost immediately. Rd 2 was more of the same and it looked as if rd 3 would also be more of the same, but all the accumulated damage was beginning to take its toll on Parr and Ford was able to land some heavy strikes on the ground and force the ref to stop the fight. Dominating victory for Ford and a tough break for Parr who has been released by his manager and may be force to work at McDoodle’s for the rest of his life.

265+ lbs

Artjom Fjodorow vs Jacob Hopper

This fight is a rematch from ROV 9. Fjordorow was able to win a close decision in that fight. The rematch proved to be a much different story. Hopper came out looking to finish the fight early, throwing big power in his shots. After a brief clinch that fight got back to striking range where Hopper landed a nice combination that dropped Fjordorow on his ass. Fjordorow was able to get back to his feet and was in full defensive mode, but he made the Bisping mistake and walked right into a huge right hand from Hopper and it was lights out for Fjordorow. That was a hell of a way for Hopper to avenge his loose, not sure there is much of a reason for a rubber match after that beatdown.

265+ lbs

Barack Obama vs Cyrus Kendall

Obama opened up the fight with a quick takedown, after throwing a few shots Cyrus reversed with a nice sweep into Obamas guard. After a lack of action the ref stood the fight back up where Cyrus was able to catch Obama with a hard combination of punches and knock him down. Not wanting to take a chance on the ground, Cyrus waved Obama back to his feet. Obama finished out the round with a nice takedown and a few sub attempts.

The first couple minutes of Rd two was all Cyrus. He was able to land shot after shot with not much response from Obama, however this didn’t last when Obama landed a nice takedown into side control. The fight stayed on the ground for the remainder of the round. The next rd begins with a few unsuccessful takedown attempts, Cyrus was doing good until he missed a head kick and was taken down for his toubles. The action slowed down a little on the ground and the ref stood it back up. Cyrus landed a few good shot but was quickly takin back down to the ground but was able to end up on top in a scrample. The round ends with Obama on his back. The first few mins of Rd 4 was all Cyrus, he was able to get better of pretty much every striking exchange. At around minutes into the round Obama hit a nice takedown and was able to keep the fight on the ground for the remainder of the round. Tue final round begins with Cyrus landing a huge right hand that floors Obama, but Obama is tough as nails and get right back to his feet. Cyrus rushes in for the kill only to be taken down. Obamas corner is shouting at him to finish him or lose the fight, so Obama steps it up and works his way to side control where he gets the TKO stopage! Big display of heart and toughness by Obama in this “Fight of the Night” performance.

265+ lbs

Nick Kennedy vs Sega Genesis

This fight immediately went to the ground soon as the round started with a nice takedown by Kennedy. Genesis was able to quickly reverse position only to be reversed himself moments later. What came after that was one of the nastiest things I’ve ever seen in a fight, Kennedy apparently had a bit of a stuffy nose so he proceed to blow a snot rocket all over Genesis. That’s just not cool. Genesis was content to stay on his back for the rest of the round which no doubt cost him the round. After whipping off boogers and snot of his arm Kennedy was back ready for rd 2. Kennedy was a little to aggressive with his striking which allowed Genesis to get the takedown. After a bit of a struggle Genesis finally passed Kennedy’s guard and got half guard. But all that work was for nothing as the ref quickly stood the fight back up. It was no matter though to Genesis as he quickly took Kennedy right back down. After a bit of a scramble Kennedy ended up on top where he fought off a few sub attempts before the round ended. Some reason Kennedy thought it would be a good idea to take Genesis down. This would prove to be a fatal mistake, after defending a triangle from Genesis, Kennedy though he was out of trouble only to be caught in a fight ending Guillotine. This was a nice “sub of the night” performance by Sega Genesis.

170 lbs

Mark Reid vs Mikey Ferguson

The co-main event of the evening was to decide who would be facing the winner of the Main Event between Champion, Danny Seagram (who was formally known as “The Roughneck”) and Challanger, Jon Askren. The fight started off with Reid getting the Muay Thai plum, anyone who has seen Reid fight knew that this was very bad for Ferguson. Reid proceed to put on a Muay thai clinic against Ferguson landing knee after knee to the head and body. It wasn’t long before Ferguson was finished off by a huge knee to the head. Complete and utter destruction by Reid in this one.

170 lb Championship

http://mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20141111010848Belt.png

Danny Seagram vs Jon Askren

Now what everyone had been waiting for, the Main Event! Rd 1 started off with Askren looking to get the fight to the ground right of the bat. He was unsuccessful however and ate quite a few counter punches before finally landing a takedown. Seagram was able to control Askren from his guard long enough to get the ref to stand the fight back up. Once back standing Askren was able to quickly get the fight back to the ground where his best chance of winning was. After a bit of stalling on the ground Seagram managed to hit a sweep and end up on top of Askren, I’m sure Askren wasn’t expect that. For the next few moments Seagram takes a bit of a breather and forces the ref to stand the fight back up. The rest of Rd 1 was all Seagram and near the end of the round Seagram hit Askren with a big shot that clearly rocked him, but luckily he was saved by the bell. Rd 2 starts off with an immediate takedown from Askren, but Askren just cant seem to get any offense off on Seagram and the ref stands the fight back up once again. A few minutes go by and Askren manages to get another takedown, but yet again he is unable to capitalize on it and the ref stood the fight up again. Askren is really looking tired now, and takes a bit of a beating for the rest of rd 2. In rd 3 all of Askrens energy was completely gone and he looked like a punching bag for up until the Seagram took him out after a nice counter to a failed head kick. Another title defense for the champ, and this now sets up Seagram vs Reid for the 170lb title!

3-0-0

"Most Violent Fighter" Winner 2014

I have come here not to address my upcoming duel with Ismail Taraki, but to talk about another man.

This man allegedly turned down another bout, specifically because he requested a fight against me.

This man is Alex Beling.

I have it on good authority he wants me in a fight, but he will have to wait. I have a fight coming up I expect to win, and then I am coming straight for you Alex.

Be warned, the Crowned Stag will show no mercy to you, and you will suffer for your ignorance in the face of greatness.

http://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee493/profaneairsoft/uploader/35b7.jpg

Hi grandpa...i'm waiting for you. :pizza:

Nice try, Cameo but all that hugging seemed to have made you tired.

Tired enough for me to toy with you and take him the prize in the third round. And STILLLLLLLLLLL the best looking fighter in ROV? ME! :D

I had so much fun that i decided to take a short turnaround against on Valentines Day against Glenn Glasden.

I apologize now to "The Rattler" for rearranging his face on such a beautiful day.