Fantasy Basketball League 2014

Deuce7

Especially considering Anthony Davis and Omar Asik had double digit rebounds in that same game.

...So...

...How...

...The...

...Fuck...? O_O I need to watch that game...if he had 23, Davis and Asik had double digits...how many missed shots there was? X.x

At this moment I have like...2 players that Im sure can play well in Ibaka and Ellis...3 if you count Noah, which I don't based on his performance again the second most shitty team this year in Knicks...loosing Russel is just last nail to my coffin I guess :/ Losing him for 6 weeks means Im done... :/

I need Calderon to boost my assists, since thats gonna be his only role in NY and I need Lee's rebounds and he's still out. I hope Noah can bring his rebounding numbers up in next games, but without Westbrook Im loosing like 5+ assists per game...I HOPE Sloan is as good as he showed in that first game, I don't count on him getting 10 rbs each night, but if he can at least give me 12pts/6assists per game with good FG%, I should be competitive at the time Russel comes back... :/

I need Calderon to boost my assists, since thats gonna be his only role in NY and I need Lee's rebounds and he's still out. I hope Noah can bring his rebounding numbers up in next games, but without Westbrook Im loosing like 5+ assists per game...I HOPE Sloan is as good as he showed in that first game, I don't count on him getting 10 rbs each night, but if he can at least give me 12pts/6assists per game with good FG%, I should be competitive at the time Russel comes back... :/

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but Calderon is out 2-3 weeks.

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but Calderon is out 2-3 weeks.

Seriously? I didnt know that...especially when I wrote "Thats gonna be his role" not "It is his role" xD

I'm just now getting the hang of daily lineup adjustments. So ready for Durant to get in the mix.

Scooby you Are killing me on rebounds dude.

Durant will be back in a month or so, won't he? o: And Scoob, there is a difference. You can kill mosquito and be done with it...not really much you can do about injury bug... : /

Got some damn close match ups in week one, good to see everyone being competitive. I thought The Deuces where going to run away with there match up but the Sonics are back in it.

Also Victusify Durant should be back in 5-7 weeks i am counting down the days.

Yeah, should have run away with it but one bad FG% day by my entire team let the Sonics back in it.