United States Fighting Championship - Official Smack Talk Thread

DBM2

http://i58.tinypic.com/30ww9j9.jpg

The Legend Zatoichi

"Congratulations to Cornelius Carr and his manager Stu MacK. You were the better man tonight. I hope our paths cross again one day."

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14203167561011.jpg

Cornelius Carr 170lbs (5-3-0)

Thank you Zatoichi, you really are a Legend. That was such a tough fight, I thought I had you in the 2nd when you were rocked but you clearly have the heart of a Lion and just wouldn't quit. I was a little worried you'd come back hard in the final rounds and catch me with a surprise punch. Great fight and I'm sure we'll be meeting in the cage again soon.

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/7/7b4.jpg

Divock "Belgian Beast" Origi

Congrats to the new 205lbs champion of USFC. You are a pretty decent fighter. Your last opponent Martinez, the champ at that time, has good KO power and isn't that easy to KO. He had only been KO'd once in the past by some Belgian guy. Ooh wait, that was me! You had a decent performance against Martinez, and I must say, KO'ing him in 48seconds was pretty cute. Well, that's to say, that's more than double the time I needed to score my one punch finish (21 seconds into the first round) over him. You can see the replay of my fight here champ if you want to find out how a real beast fights ;)

I'm pretty sure our career paths will cross sooner or later and I'm looking forward to that. You are a finisher and I like that. I'm sure fans will be in for a great fight when we step foot into the octagon. Good luck in your first title defense. Not an easy task at all for sure, but I think you can get the job done. Believe it or not, but I'm cheering for you in that fight.

• Upvote 2

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14124901689021.png

Yaroslav "The Sultan" Sokolov (1-1)

Can you feel that Featherweights? The force that has just entered your division? The Sultan is here, and I pose a threat to everyone in this division. Yes, even you Neymar. Especially YOU. Just give me the time - I'll climb up the ladder and my strikes will leave you beheaded. 5 title defenses ain't got shit against the wrath I bring. I'm a legend in the making.

• Upvote 1

USFC 43

http://oi58.tinypic.com/64gu43.jpg

Soa Palelei (6-2), USFC 43 weigh-ins

Soa Palelei added to the drama of USFC 43 by showing to the weigh-ins looking every bit of 265 pounds! Some are questioning if Palelei is taking tonight's fight with #8 Ivan "The Siberian Express" Drago (6-3) seriously, or if he is expecting to cruise against Drago, who has now lost 2 of his last 3 fights before signing with the USFC. Drago began his career much like Palelei, going on a good run to rise to the top of the division, but both men stumbled in their last outings, Palelei in the title rematch to Corey Parker and Drago to a 236 ID in NYFN. Palelei will know he's in a fight when the action begins and fans can expect for one of these top contenders to land a flurry to end it early! The #3 light heavyweight, Matti "Animal" Laukanen (6-1), will continue his quest for another title shot by taking on 14th ranked veteran Svork "Strangler" Silva (10-6) and #10 Marius "The Terminator" Budawalski (5-1) looks to get closer to avenging his loss to Laukanen by getting past #6 Landry Watson (7-2)! Fan favorite and 9th ranked middleweight Cu Chulainn (4-3) welcomes the dynamic striker, #7 Oscar Bartoo (5-0) to the USFC in a fight expected to end in dramatic fashion! The main card kicks off in the light heavyweight division as #12 Mika "Knuckle Duster" Karalahti (6-3) and #7 "Sergeant" Marcus Fenix (5-2) square off in a rematch for the ages! The fight was originally booked as the main event for USFC 43 just hours after the two headlined USFC 34. Fenix edged out Karalahti on the judges' scorecards, but many, including USFC owner David Morrison, were critical of the judges after the event. Morrison was quoted at today's weigh-ins as saying, "When I saw the first fight live, I thought Mika won it. After looking at the tape, I don't know anymore, but I do know that both have something to prove tonight! With all of the great fighters wanting to jump on this card and be a part of the buzz surrounding the rematch, the fight slipped back in the order, but true fight fans know that this is the fight to watch! I couldn't be happier than to be going live after the prelims with Karalahti vs Fenix 2! I expect to hand these guys another Fight Of The Night bonus later on tonight!" The main card airs after a stacked set of prelims featuring #12 middleweight Eder Falcao (3-0) looking to stay undefeated against faltering #10 George West Jr (7-3). #19 Hugmar Sidwell (2-1) and #15 Sergiu "Hades" Petrescu (3-1) will take the next step towards future glory and #16 lightweight Magnus "The Tomohawk" Tomonaka (2-4) battles #14 Bible Basher (4-2) before heading into The World Grappling Championships. Former middleweight title challenger Kenneth Keats (4-6) looks to climb back up from a #29 ranking against exciting striker, #23 Corey "Superjoint" Terror (3-4)! The action begins at 6pm this evening as #24 Peter "Star-Lord" Quill (1-1) meets #22 Desert Storm (1-1) with both middleweights seeking their second victory in the USFC! Tickets are still available but going fast! Head down to Hayashi's Lounge - New York before tuning in to WSOF 21 and come back tomorrow night for USFC 44 before Hendo and Boetsch bang it out in The Big Easy! See ya' cageside!

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/21/21w19.jpg

Mike Plaskota - 205

"I just got word that I've been called out by Jesse Gonzalez. Time for me to make some noise in the USFC. You're going back to the little leagues after I'm done with you."

• Upvote 1

USFC 44

http://oi59.tinypic.com/2en6gdz.jpg

Jeff Marks (5-2) & Vaclav Mika (10-0), USFC 44 weigh-ins

After last nights incredible card that included eight knockouts and two three round wars, the United States Fighting Championship returns to action tonight with USFC 44! The weigh-ins were intense as the fans packed in to catch a glimpse of the #1 heavyweight contender, Vaclav "Wenceslaus" Mika (10-0)! Winning his MMA debut at Valhalla by a decision, Vaclav then went on a terror scoring nine straight knockouts, six in the first round! His path of destruction moved through Valhalla and into Valor where he KO'd a 238 ID fighter to win the title before defending the belt twice. After three more finishes at REZDOG, Mika signed with the USFC and was immediately placed on top of the rankings. He'll get his first test in the USFC on Saturday night as he meets 10th ranked Jeff Marks (5-2) center cage!

Marks made his MMA debut at USFC 1 and has become a fan favorite since the org's inaugural event. After beginning 1-2, the USFC veteran began his own run by scoring four straight finishes! Marks has never seen Round 2 as he lets it all hang out, and with Mika's one touch KO power, Saturday's headliner is expected to end in sudden violence!

The co-main event features the USFC debut of #8 welterweight Aldrei Meira (6-3) as he moves down from 185 to face #7 Ka'Ra LeVass (4-1)! Meira is coming off of a good run in Soul Supremacy and looks for his third straight win. After losing his debut in the QFC, LeVass signed with the USFC and has not lost since, taking out some of the division's best along the way. Expect a war as both can press the action for three full rounds.

#16 Emery Devlin (5-1) and #11 Mazataki "Mad Saki" Sakuri (3-1) will also look to remain unbeaten in the USFC as Devlin goes for five straight wins and Sakuri looks for his fourth.

#20 featherweight Patrick "Fire God" Burns (1-2) and #7 Chad Murray (3-2) look to rebound from losses against tough opponents in their last fights and the road doesn't get any easier when they face each other. Nevermind the records here as two of the division's best go at it!

The main card kicks off with two of the most dangerous newcomers to the heavyweight division. Manager Janne Finland will not waste any time in testing his most promising prospect as he puts #22 Butch Hoffman (2-0) against Bear Stevenson's 14th ranked heavyweight, Joe Doe (3-0)! Someone's 0 has got go as the winner looks poised for a big name fight later in the summer!

#28 light heavyweight Matthew "The Cyclone" Campion (2-4) headlines the prelims against #29 Der "Tapang" Debil (7-10). After losing eight straight, Debil has won two of three since signing with the USFC. Campion is still looking for his first victory in the USFC, although he has won over the fans with his agressive "all or nothing" style of fighting.

Two of the light heavyweight division's most skilled fighters look to rebound from surprising submission losses as #32 Brutus Kowalski (1-1) takes on #27 Nissay Ramuo (2-2-1)!

A pair of heavyweights will also look to rebound as both #27 Jorg "Necromantik" Buttgereit (0-2) and #19 Lunt Cicker (2-4) attempt to end two fight skids. #21 lightweight Jamal "Anybody, Anywhere" Mohammed (5-22) and #19 Paddy "Pride Of Dublin" McIrish (3-6) step in on short notice to get a crack at a win! With McIrish dropping five of his last six and Mohammed losing nine of his last ten, this looks like both fighters' best chance to up their winning percentage.

The prelims begin in the welterweight division as #33 Devas Tator (0-2) seeks the first win of his career against #30 Tobias "The Mortician" Tattsyrup (5-6), who has lost five in a row after beginning 5-1. Tattsyrup challenged for the title on short notice in his USFC debut, and has looked good against the division's best, right up until the moment he has been stopped. Tator has a sensational skill base, but has been caught by head kicks in his first two MMA fights.

It's a card packed with fighters desperate for victory as everyone goes for broke at USFC 44! Head down to Hayashi's Lounge in New York for USFC's Fight Night, then tune into Fox Sports immediately after for all of the UFC action live from New Orleans! See ya' cageside!

George West Jr. "Eder Falcao you did a hell of a job in that. I am out injured for 15 days because of that fight, you would have thought I lost! Honestly can't say enough because you were dominate that whole fight until I landed that uppercut. I am sure we will probably be facing each other again and I can't wait, because quite frankly that fight might as well have been a loss"

• Upvote 1

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/21/21w19.jpg

Mike Plaskota - 205

"I just got word that I've been called out by Jesse Gonzalez. Time for me to make some noise in the USFC. You're going back to the little leagues after I'm done with you."

Gonzalez: The only noise you will be making in my division is a whimper after I plant my fists in your face. You will be out cold on the mat and think you are playing little league instead of fighting there in the future.

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/9/9w20.jpg

Vaclav "Wenceslaus" Mika 11-0-0 USFC Heavyweight Contender

"I am looking forward to meeting fellow striker, Alistair "Demon" Spong - This promises to be a great fight for the fans - one of us will be knocked out. This is why I come to USFC, great challenges from great fighters. I am more experienced than my opponent for sure but I do not underestimate him, I have viewed all his career fights so far and know this is my most difficult task to date, he is very talented - he kicks very hard and I punch very hard so we shall see. He can make a name for himself defeating me, this is a tremendous opportunity for him but also, I think, for me too - I was not joking after my last fight - I want Heavyweight Championship."

• Upvote 1

http://i61.tinypic.com/24njhxw.jpg

USFC owner David Morrison responds to the comments of former champion Divock Origi published in the latest edition of MMA Tycoon Times http://mmatycoon.com/tycoontimes/tycoontimesstory.php?SID=3856.

Origi: "I decided to join USFC and fight cheap over there, since I liked the org owner... the same story once again occured as I brutalised my opponent in the first round (2'48') and got my hand raised once more. After the big win, I went to drink something with the org owner and can't really say that I'm 100% sure what happened. My trainer said that I apparentely got a bit too familiar with his sister and that he wasn't too happy with that. To be honest, she was more than worth it, that I do still know! After I stripped her of he clothes, he stripped me of my belt. I might have punched him after that, but all I know is I had the time of my life with that girl and he can't take that away from me."

Morrison: "I don't have a sister, that was a dude I knew from high school who went tranny!. His manager Bjorn and I were trying to renew his expired contract and set up his next fight with Ragnar Sigurdsson, who hadn't even signed yet, and all he could talk about were the terms I had to offer Ragnar. That dude is so full of shit, even lies to own fighters. I had to pay 20k for a skin to get him to sign, plus offer him an interview for MMA Tycoon Times to build his hype, all for 3 fights. We were a new org desperate for good fighters, and Bjorn stuck it to me. Bjorn's final offer was to wear the USFC belt as a favor while fighting in his own org. I tried to fire Origi gently but literally had to tell Bjorn to fuck off for him to get the hint that he was through here. I canned all of his fighters after they finished their next fights as he dropped everyone he ever signed with a loss anyway. We finished our drinks and parted ways but Origi wanted to stay with the tranny. Bjorn tried to tell him that my "sister" was a dude, but Origi was drunk and got pissed. He bitch slapped Bjorn pretty good and turned towards me. I just told him to have a good time and winked at my old acquaintance. Bjorn sent me a private message the other day asking if I would support his public image if he released a story about Origi's departure from the USFC. I didn't bother to respond as that's just the same shit I fired him for. He can print whatever he wants in his newspaper, it's very entertaining, especially when you know the truth. I'm glad Origi had a good time that night and wish him well in his coming fight."

You are so full of shit dude, it's beyond crazy. Lets make it clear so that everyone will understand.

1) I asked you if SIggurson would sign a multiple fight deal or not. If not , I would fight him, but not for the belt. YOu said he would sign a multi-fight deal, so I was happy and looking forward to the fight.

2) I never said I wanted to fight at NYFN with the USFC belt, that was actually something you suggested and I said no to, because there was no reason at all why I should fight at another org with that belt.

3) I had a 3 fight deal with 1$ signing bonus and 2k base and win bonus. You wanted to do something special in giving me a custom skin and I said 'cool, but a cheap contract then please.

4) I wanted to sign a new contract before my last fight and asked you to send me a contract with 1$ signing bonus and as low pay as you wanted as I liked it fighting in USFC.

5) You replied and said I cost you too much money, and that knowing that I just said I would fight no matter how low you wanted to pay me...

6) You tell me that you no longer need me and that I should sign somewhere else.

7) After my last fight , and succesfull title defense, you strip me of the belt and then I obviously decided that there was no way on earth that I would fight here again. I'm more than open to fight Siggurdson as he would be a great challenge, but it will never happen at USFC, that I can guarantee you. I wanted to stay loyal and fight on a contract a noob fighter would be pissed about, but I didn't care. I said I wanted a 1$ signing bonus and that you could choose whatever you wanted to pay me and that it could be very low.

So lets be clear, who is full of shit then?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You are still fired.

Luckily. You are the biggest liar I have ever met in the org business. You are acting as if you did me a favor, why I was actually fighting for zero money to help you out. I would have just left it like it was, but since you had to come up with your lies again, I reacted. I don't have the PM's anymore, but if you do, please show me where I asked you for money or anything. You had a good ranked fighter for nearly zero money fighting at your org and with zero questions about who to fight next or for what pay. I asked a new extremely cheap contract ( let you decide the money actually ) and you go all crazy and say Origi costed you too much and you don't want him anymore

You are blah, blah, blah blah...

Cornelius Carr 170lbs

Get out of our threads dude, you have your own smack talk thread for the org you fight at now. It's clear neither you or the manager want to do business again so there's nothing left to say.

This org has plenty of champs and contenders that have something to say with out listening to old has beens who no longer fight here.

In more important news, it's just 3 weeks til my first title defence against the so far undefeated Adrik Vasilev. Someone's winning streak is coming to an end.

• Upvote 3

Cornelius Carr 170lbs

Get out of our threads dude, you have your own smack talk thread for the org you fight at now. It's clear neither you or the manager want to do business again so there's nothing left to say.

This org has plenty of champs and contenders that have something to say with out listening to old has beens who no longer fight here.

In more important news, it's just 3 weeks til my first title defence against the so far undefeated Adrik Vasilev. Someone's winning streak is coming to an end.

I agree with the most part of what you say, apart from the 'old has been'-part obviously :P

I'm a hard working belgian and I just can't stand the lies of a crazy org owner.

Good luck in your title defense champ.

Put some ice on your pussy, Bjorn. You'll be okay. And Origi better sweet talk our champs. He can't manhandle these guys like he did my "sister". Tell you what, man. Come on down to USFC 45 tonight. I'll get you seats next to Fallon Fox!

I'd rather fuck that Fallon Fox - thing, than get anywhere near you Pinocchio.