Stealing Custom Avatars

topologies

if everyone is saying saying you are in the wrong it may be time to rethink your actions dude, everyone makes mistakes but generally it is better to admit it and move on instead of trying to justify yourself...

the msn you wrighting in here are much nicer then the privet ones...apriciate that.....im wrong....i was explained properly how it works and is removed....but i still think you a disrespectfull twat......with crazy fits to go with it...thats a prat

• Downvote 1

either your a dick or you a dick...im removing this fuking avatar....because what i see here is a bunch of guys that have personal issues with the aliance im afiliated with and you guys are all ganging up on me ....but guess what fuck all you i dont need this shit

Awwwwww, you are getting ganged up on, awwwwwwwww.

• Upvote 1

so why did you steal it if you dont need it anyway? Just to store the jpg on your disc right?

and just to wright it down: its not the aliance you are in but the fact that you have stolen a custom avatar that makes you a dick. So you could leaf your aly but still be a scum

il take all of you...bunch of weird fuks

• Downvote 4

The guy made an avatar *SPECIFICALLY* for the person who bought it. If you see it in the Rejected Section, then odds are, that person will just make a minor adjustment to the avatar so it will be accepted. You have no right to use the avatar, as it is owned by the person who paid for it.

For you to come out and insult people who say you are in the wrong just reflects worse on you. Good luck insulting me, I put a Pikachu as my avatar specifically for a laugh.

the msn you wrighting in here are much nicer then the privet ones...apriciate that.....im wrong....i was explained properly how it works and is removed....but i still think you a disrespectfull twat......with crazy fits to go with it...thats a prat

to be fair mate i wasn't that rude in the in-game messages i sent you, i was playing off the messages you sent me, i was under the impression we were intellectually sparring for fun! the worst i called you was an A-hole which isn't that bad really...

anyhow you have relinquished the avatar so no more insults from me, in fact i respect you a bit more for making it right!

To be fair he might be 15 or under. According to this thread http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=36748&page=12 there are at least 42 people aged 19 or under playing... BUT that age doesn't mean you have to act immature or childlike. I know many adults who act like petulant children. People carry a lot of unresolved issues they haven't dealt with so they just lash out, esp behind the anonymity of the interweb.

• Upvote 2

LOL

actualy its not my first acount ..i played for about 20 dayz in my previous one (wich its CANCELED) mike knows, so i could start from fresh, dont worry about that i payd for it....but 20 more dayz doesnt realy make a diference in my experience level....you bozzo

To be fair he might be 15 or under. According to this thread http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=36748&page=12 there are at least 42 people aged 19 or under playing... BUT that age doesn't mean you have to act immature or childlike. I know many adults who act like petulant children. People carry a lot of unresolved issues they haven't dealt with so they just lash out, esp behind the anonymity of the interweb.

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool....mother fucker ....hes a psychiatrist now

actualy its not my first acount ..i played for about 20 dayz in my previous one (wich its CANCELED) mike knows, so i could start from fresh, dont worry about that i payd for it....but 20 more dayz doesnt realy make a diference in my experience level....you bozzo

sarcasm ... do you understand it?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1