Stealing Custom Avatars

topologies

i speek 6 languages mother fucker.....dont try to compare inteligence with me...because you will end up loosing....you see how well i can make myself clear...even with bad english...i knew the conversationwould go there i was just thinking why did it took so long? bunch of wirdos no lifes

i speek 6 languages mother fucker.....dont try to compare inteligence with me...because you will end up loosing....you see how well i can make myself clear...even with bad english...i knew the conversationwould go there i was just thinking why did it took so long? bunch of wirdos no lifes

the best i can spell...is your moms cbomb

Real intelligence...

chill out Tony, you are making this worse for yourself by responding back in such a childish manner.

you made a mistake then you owned up and rectified it, end of the story.

let everyone have their fun for today (that is the small price to pay for your actions) and by tomorrow it will all be water under the bridge,unless you continue down this path you are taking...

take the jokes on the chin and move on.

p.s

he did remove the avatar so he has learned his lesson, no need to keep punishing the poor guy.

• Upvote 3

chill out Tony, you are making this worse for yourself by responding back in such a childish manner.

let everyone have their fun for today (that is the small price to pay for your actions) and by tomorrow it will all be water under the bridge,unless you continue down this path you are taking...

p.s

he did remove the avatar so he has learned his lesson, no need to keep punishing the poor guy.

Good post, nobody is winning here anymore. It's just a circle jerk of old players harassing a new player, gg guys.

Like I said before, he doesn't seem like a bad guy but he does have a lot to learn, I've been talking to him in pms and I think he'll get better - hurling insults isn't exactly helpful to this cause.

p.s

Lol tried to tell him the same thing but he keeps coming back

I will suggest he stop spamming posts and keep everything he says in one post, or else he will end up being given a temp ban. He was warned on his SenseiReuben account for posting multiple topics about the same thing.

you sound like those ladys in churche...warning everyone of evil...when they are the real evil.....lol...shame

i would never ever compare intelligence to you because its obvious that this 2 things dont fit together.

but i wouldn't compare an adjective to a noun anyway. This doesn't look to be a very intelligent comparison to me. But ofc you might see it in a different way because of statement 1. :D

• Upvote 1

i would never ever compare intelligence to you because its obvious that this 2 things dont fit together.

but i wouldn't compare an adjective to a noun anyway. This doesn't look to be a very intelligent comparison to me. But ofc you might see it in a different way because of statement 1. :D

do yourself a favor and jump of a bridge mate...you wasting air when u breath...trying to feed ur small brain....

it seems to be habit in LOD. MMA Jimmy (aka DosSantos, the multi boy) stole my av's back in the day. Send Mike PM he will delete them.

I as a Noob back then and I didn't know but since then Mike told me and I never stole one again buddy =) I thaught the forums were where to get the avatars haha I know it sounds stupid but I honestly did LOL

• Downvote 1

I as a Noob back then and I didn't know but since then Mike told me and I never stole one again buddy =) I thaught the forums were where to get the avatars haha I know it sounds stupid but I honestly did LOL

you get me....but i let them have theire fun...im having mine aswell