Stealing Custom Avatars

topologies

No but beating people with him does LOL isnt that what free agents are for ...dick., I haven't been playing long enough to have created a top guy. And never said I did. anyone can pick up a good fighter but if you suck as a manager then no matter how good the fighter is he is gonna suck

Also I made that fighter when i started the game, how many of you have made 25 yr old to be that successful?? especially when your first start playing.

Lance Templeton, Bowser Big Dig and Marky Mark are top managers.

picking up 40 year old fighter from FA and going 7-3 with him at gamma doesnt make you a top manager.

• Upvote 4

Skull,

for a guy from LOD i actually respected you and a few others from LOD but you are making yourself looks like a bit of a dick here mate. Fact is your leader was busted for multis and is accused of other shady stuff (we all know what it is) and now some alliance members of yours have stolen avatars

Then call them the scumbags. When you say all off LOD are scumbags, I will always speak out against it as long as I am LOD. Would you not respond if someone said all of Vendetta takes turns jerking off Castor
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Then call them the scumbags. When you say all off LOD are scumbags, I will always speak out against it as long as I am LOD. Would you not respond if someone said all of Vendetta takes turns jerking off Castor

I was calling them scumbags lol, you know the ones who stole the avatars and saying "LOD dont help themselves" was a half joke but kinda meant why do you recruit these shady people :D

People can say whatever they want about vendetta and jerking castor off lol, if it makes them feel better about themselves then so be it :D

Also what i said was i was one of LODs top managers so learn to read buddy.

let me quote you again

skull, on 13 Nov 2014 - 3:57 PM, said:

snapback.png

Like us or not, none of you have as many TOP managers as us. If it was just our top 10 competing then we probably be the the best alliance in the game, I personally have a better win percentage than basically all of you commenting about LOD but oh wait I'm a shit manager cuz im in LOD.. fuck off

learn to stick behind your words buddy :)

• Upvote 2

Give me a day or so to talk to him. I've had some dealings with him before regarding his gym and from my experience he's not actually a bad guy he's just very new and has no idea what he's doing yet.

is he under 15? 'cos he is behaving like a child...

by all means have a word and see if you can talk some sense to him!

what a fit because of an avatar....get a life bro...when i picked this avatar it was not being used by no one ...it was actualy in the rejected avatar section.....i have a 16 year old called bruce lee...i saw the avatar no owner i took it....what you trying to prove here...."it gets confusing having the same avatar"....it happends all the time......im the prat....but is you whos having a prat fit

• Downvote 8

is he under 15? 'cos he is behaving like a child...

by all means have a word and see if you can talk some sense to him!

what a fit because of an avatar....get a life bro...when i picked this avatar it was not being used by no one ...it was actualy in the rejected avatar section.....i have a 16 year old called bruce lee...i saw the avatar no owner i took it....what you trying to prove here...."it gets confusing having the same avatar"....it happends all the time......im the prat....but is you whos having a prat fit :hannibal: :hannibal: :hannibal:

• Downvote 4

what a fit because of an avatar....get a life bro...when i picked this avatar it was not being used by no one ...it was actualy in the rejected avatar section.....i have a 16 year old called bruce lee...i saw the avatar no owner i took it....what you trying to prove here...."it gets confusing having the same avatar"....it happends all the time......im the prat....but is you whos having a prat fit :hannibal: :hannibal: :hannibal:

either your to stupid or to ignorant to notice that one has to pay for a custom avatar made by someone else ;)

• Upvote 5

either your to stupid or to ignorant to notice that one has to pay for a custom avatar made by someone else ;)

either your a dick or you a dick...im removing this fuking avatar....because what i see here is a bunch of guys that have personal issues with the aliance im afiliated with and you guys are all ganging up on me ....but guess what fuck all you i dont need this shit

• Downvote 2

either your a dick or you a dick...im removing this fuking avatar....because what i see here is a bunch of guys that have personal issues with the aliance im afiliated with and you guys are all ganging up on me ....but guess what fuck all you i dont need this shit

so why did you steal it if you dont need it anyway? Just to store the jpg on your disc right?

and just to wright it down: its not the aliance you are in but the fact that you have stolen a custom avatar that makes you a dick. So you could leaf your aly but still be a scum

• Upvote 3

if everyone is saying saying you are in the wrong it may be time to rethink your actions dude, everyone makes mistakes but generally it is better to admit it and move on instead of trying to justify yourself...

• Upvote 2