God is real or not?

s3raphim

Wow! scientist can explain how. Did you even see the video? The scientist was clearly clueless and shocked and instead of talking about the age of the earth could be younger, she talked about fossilization, even dodged the news anchors' question.

Did you see the video? on the fossilized trees under layers of rock which destroyed the geological columns as scientists understood it. These can only be explained if a global flood happened.

Did you even see the video about Fine-tuning the universe and the complexity of DNA that not even any technology of man today comes close?

How about evidence of man living the same time as dinosaurs which clearly suggests man and dinosaurs were created?

Or would you rather remain faithful to evolution or remain clueless?

i didnt watch the videos but im willing to say they did not show proof of god and creation -- if so which video and time frame

and scientist can all have different views for something -- you can have 20 scientist and have 20 different theories on the same subject

If you don't have an answer to his question, or links to answers, just say so s3raphim. It's OK to not know, it's not OK to be a wanker :)

Assuming 'God is the creator of physics and science and everything' - it does not logically follow that 'the bible has to agree with science'. God may have made 'physics and science' but man made the bible. Man is fallible, as mentioned in the bible.

Some mentioned earlier, in normal, civilised, educated and sensible circles that the burden of proof is on the person making the assertion. So when you say 'there is a mountain of evidence for it...' then tell people to go and find it this suggests, a) you're speaking bullshit, and/or, B) you don't have any evidence yourself (which in turn suggests a) ).

How about you point us towards some scientific, peer reviewed articles/publications on the scientific evidence for creation by a divine, higher being?

It doesn't matter, I offer videos from scientists, you treat it like garbage. you're not after the truth. Its all up to you.

The Government is controlling everything, even persecuting scientists that are researching creation and teaching evolution as a fact to children.

If you want to remain clueless, I don't care.

i didnt watch the videos but im willing to say they did not show proof of god and creation -- if so which video and time frame

and scientist can all have different views for something -- you can have 20 scientist and have 20 different theories on the same subject

I suggest you go for the ones that offer scientific facts not the ones who believe in lies.

I suggest you watch the videos, too.

Wow! scientist can explain how. Did you even see the video? The scientist was clearly clueless and shocked and instead of talking about the age of the earth could be younger, she talked about fossilization, even dodged the news anchors' question.

Did you see the video? on the fossilized trees under layers of rock which destroyed the geological columns as scientists understood it. These can only be explained if a global flood happened.

Did you even see the video about Fine-tuning the universe and the complexity of DNA that not even any technology of man today comes close?

How about evidence of man living the same time as dinosaurs which clearly suggests man and dinosaurs were created?

Or would you rather remain faithful to evolution or remain clueless?

None of these scientifically prove creation. You understand it or not?

There are a lot of things scientists cant explain but they are still happening and that doesnt of any kind prove that God exists it just prove that we dont have enough knowledge on that subject. If you look back in the days people could not explain almost anything and the only one who tried I guess you know what happened to them.

I did see the video of Fine-tuning I already said you that 5 times before. That video doesnt prove also that there is God it just prove that we are very luck that we are here and thats it. There are a lot of things that have almost impossible chances of happening but they are still there and it doesnt prove that there is God.

You dont believe that the world is millions years old because they have found soft dinosaur tissues? Maybe the problem with that is that they just cant explain it? And that the people are not just smart enough to know how that can possible happen not that the God exists? You believe that people can live in fish for a week that people can walk on water and all that stuff but you dont believe that some how soft tissue can stay there for million years?

And will you eventually show the evidence of creation or not? Because even all of this is real it doesnt prove creation it just prove that we did live with dinasours and then I would come up to even more weird conclusions like aliens have actually put us here.

It doesn't matter, I offer videos from scientists, you treat it like garbage. you're not after the truth. Its all up to you.

The Government is controlling everything, even persecuting scientists that are researching creation and teaching evolution as a fact to children.

If you want to remain clueless, I don't care.

The Goverment? I would say that The God is controling everything :shades:

• Upvote 1

Can we go back to real science, and not just dudes with Ph.Ds (or law/journalism degrees) talking about things outside of the field of their study?

I know we're talking 'science' but all scientists are not created equally. This is why I go to a pathologist when I want my blood results analysed and to a geologist when I want to know the likelihood of finding valuable minerals in an area based off a particular core sample.

Any chance of peer reviewed articles and not one guy asserting bollocks and we having to assume it is correct because he's a 'scientist'?

Can we go back to real science, and not just dudes with Ph.Ds (or law/journalism degrees) talking about things outside of the field of their study?

I know we're talking 'science' but all scientists are not created equally. This is why I go to a pathologist when I want my blood results analysed and to a geologist when I want to know the likelihood of finding valuable minerals in an area based off a particular core sample.

Any chance of peer reviewed articles and not one guy asserting bollocks and we having to assume it is correct because he's a 'scientist'?

The one that discovered the tissue is a scientist, She proved it was blood vessels. They are still studying it. But it clearly exposes the lies.

What I can never understand is, one second it is 'God is all powerful and he created physics and the big bang and evolution and shit' and the next it is 'this scientist shows all that shit about evolution is bullshit'.

I mean, which is it?

The one that discovered the tissue is a scientist, She proved it was blood vessels. They are still studying it. But it clearly exposes the lies.

It wouldn't matter if the one legged chimney sweep that local fishermen refer to as 'Tony' found the tissue. What is relevant are the conclusions drawn from it. I am not sure what lies it exposes?

EDIT: ^^^ Don't take this the wrong way, but you've not really shown yourself to be someone who's opinion I give much thought to.

It's all the same, either you're going to believe that everything evolved from something but originally evolved from nothing or everything was created by somebody that was always there or in nothing.

How do you know it's the "Christian God" that created everything? And not Zeus or Odin etc?

Cause they're myths...lol