God is real or not?

s3raphim

How do you know it's the "Christian God" that created everything? And not Zeus or Odin etc?

I always wondered why there was no woman/queen/wife. 90% of the creatures and organisms on this earth come from a female womb or female based reproductive systems, we see this even in pollination. I dont get why a Man-God would create a son and his nemesis before a wife for himself if that be the story. In order to create a son you need a woman's ovaries. We wait on a son to come and pick up everyone who believes in him while the rest of the world who knew the exact same story but saw it as folly will be totally confused as to why everyone is missing randomly when theyve been told about this. All so they wont go to a place worse than this, where you can watch your family mothers and children get robbed,raped,murdered and enslaved by other residents. Nevermind cancer,ebola and all other types of lab created shit you can end up with.

If we understand when the 1611 KJV came out (without the new testament) women had a decent role, even in the book you had Ruth and Debra doing things the new testament said would make them a jezebel and worthy of stoning to death. (Actually crucified because the Hebrews randomly switched to roman style punishment) The woman became worthless, oddly enough if you read any other literature coming from that same time you get the same basic principle. Women are nothing but vaginas. Im not going to get in depth with OT vs NT facts and jargon because it never matters to someone who isnt willing to check for themselves, but this is the gateway to realizing something is deeper.

Egypt was this totally evil and wicked place in ancient history however their laws of Ma'at are more comprehensive and none of them force you to worship someone, but they preserve and protect the earth. Of course that would be bad right? If you study early nile spirituality and the Akkan literature there was no word for homosexuality,no word for RAPE or PEDOFILIA. Its not hard to see where that came from yet people run around teaching that all negative things began in egypt.

My point is powerful people have used religion to destroy billions of people (look at both holocausts and all the christian crusades) within that you cant expect any book to be untainted. The society that exists now, hypersexual, suppressing women, racist warmongering system we exist in was created through religion and people usually dont have the mental capacity to LEARN true history so a simple Sky-daddy theory or organism adaptation based theory is what they cling to without researching outside of that.

It made me little skeptical that all these articles in the videos where like 15 years old so I did some Googling and look what I have found?

http://www.livescience.com/41537-t-rex-soft-tissue.html

So now you believe the earth is billions of years old?

Anyway, you need to read this.. The reason why no creationist wins a nobel prize..

Scientist fired for making dinosaur discovery

http://www.wnd.com/2014/08/scientist-fired-for-making-dinosaur-discovery/

I always wondered why there was no woman/queen/wife. 90% of the creatures and organisms on this earth come from a female womb or female based reproductive systems, we see this even in pollination. I dont get why a Man-God would create a son and his nemesis before a wife for himself if that be the story. In order to create a son you need a woman's ovaries. We wait on a son to come and pick up everyone who believes in him while the rest of the world who knew the exact same story but saw it as folly will be totally confused as to why everyone is missing randomly when theyve been told about this. All so they wont go to a place worse than this, where you can watch your family mothers and children get robbed,raped,murdered and enslaved by other residents. Nevermind cancer,ebola and all other types of lab created shit you can end up with.

If we understand when the 1611 KJV came out (without the new testament) women had a decent role, even in the book you had Ruth and Debra doing things the new testament said would make them a jezebel and worthy of stoning to death. (Actually crucified because the Hebrews randomly switched to roman style punishment) The woman became worthless, oddly enough if you read any other literature coming from that same time you get the same basic principle. Women are nothing but vaginas. Im not going to get in depth with OT vs NT facts and jargon because it never matters to someone who isnt willing to check for themselves, but this is the gateway to realizing something is deeper.

Egypt was this totally evil and wicked place in ancient history however their laws of Ma'at are more comprehensive and none of them force you to worship someone, but they preserve and protect the earth. Of course that would be bad right? If you study early nile spirituality and the Akkan literature there was no word for homosexuality,no word for RAPE or PEDOFILIA. Its not hard to see where that came from yet people run around teaching that all negative things began in egypt.

My point is powerful people have used religion to destroy billions of people (look at both holocausts and all the christian crusades) within that you cant expect any book to be untainted. The society that exists now, hypersexual, suppressing women, racist warmongering system we exist in was created through religion and people usually dont have the mental capacity to LEARN true history so a simple Sky-daddy theory or organism adaptation based theory is what they cling to without researching outside of that.

Sorry, but this is another moralist view attacking the bible. I'm talking about a creator.

Sorry, but this is a moralist view. Lets focus on science.

Um, what? I was speaking into what wolf asked you, which was an excellent question.

How do you know it's the "Christian God" that created everything? And not Zeus or Odin etc?

But yeah lets focus on science... how do you know the Christian God scientifically created everything and not any other God or Gods? Scientifically?

Sorry, but this is another moralist view attacking the bible. I'm talking about a creator.

Its actually not, I adhered to how things were changed, but how can you talk about a creator that you advocate through "his book" in your post #14

Yes, I believe it wrong to force and judge someone, the bible clearly teaches it. We have our own choices, the bible says God gave us free will. The bible even teaches us not to believe right away, but test anything before believing it.

There is a fundamental difference between "A Creator, Creators or Creative powers and The Eloim, Jehovah, I Am That I Am, that you speak of through the bible. Because of that, you are tagged in line with everything else the Genesis story brings along.
  • Upvote 1

Can we go back to real science, and not just dudes with Ph.Ds (or law/journalism degrees) talking about things outside of the field of their study?

I know we're talking 'science' but all scientists are not created equally. This is why I go to a pathologist when I want my blood results analysed and to a geologist when I want to know the likelihood of finding valuable minerals in an area based off a particular core sample.

Any chance of peer reviewed articles and not one guy asserting bollocks and we having to assume it is correct because he's a 'scientist'?

This is what gets me mad every time. They believe any dude in a lab coat represents scientific consensus.

These people come to talk about theology/philosophy but they don't have the tools. Their ignorance of science, other religions, and basic logic means that, though you'd love to debate the good stuff, you can never get to the "meat" of the arguments about the great unknowns because they can't even tell the difference between the fact and fiction in the mundane world. Their thinking is so narrow because they can't help take everything from a biblical perspective and they have already made up their minds that there's one cardboard-cut-out god and one magic book that explains everything.

I'm sorry if I come over as arrogant, I know I do, but I'm interested in this and I hate so much that it's always hijacked onto a biblical agenda before it even starts. It's page seven of the thread (and 2014!) and we are still discussing the stupid bible.

• Upvote 1

This is what gets me mad every time. They believe any dude in a lab coat represents scientific consensus.

These people come to talk about theology/philosophy but they don't have the tools. Their ignorance of science, other religions, and basic logic means that, though you'd love to debate the good stuff, you can never get to the "meat" of the arguments about the great unknowns because they can't even tell the difference between the fact and fiction in the mundane world. Their thinking is so narrow because they can't help take everything from a biblical perspective and they have already made up their minds that there's one cardboard-cut-out god and one magic book that explains everything.

I'm sorry if I come over as arrogant, I know I do, but I'm interested in this and I hate so much that it's always hijacked onto a biblical agenda before it even starts. It's page seven of the thread (and 2014!) and we are still discussing the stupid bible.

Did you at least watch the videos I posted?

So, what do you believe in?

Just read this link it has all the explanations same as you where wrong about useless body parts and I had to google the information for you. I dont even think you are Christian because you only learned from me that the world by the Bible is 6 thousand years old.

http://www.livescience.com/41537-t-rex-soft-tissue.html

Before you believe that shit, you seriously need to read this.

http://www.naturalne...ermination.html

What it has to do with that article? Believe in it? There is prove that its possible why would I not believe in it?

Her explanation was a theory, not even proven. Do you do your research properly? She was just giving an assumption.

On the other hand, an accomplished creationist scientist discovers the same thing and gives an assumption, he gets fired..

Her explanation was a theory, not even proven. Do you do your research properly? She was just giving an assumption.

On the other hand, an creationist scientist discovers the same thing and gives an assumption, he gets fired..

He gives a theory that is possible of course he cant be 100% sure it happened like that but if its possible why would you not believe in it? And what it has to do with that guy been fired? Call that center where he was working and complain to them it has nothing with my question.

Here is the thing.

God can not, and never will, be proven. People may choose to believe in him, and people may choose not to, but at the end of the day, that is what "faith" all comes down to

Some believe in him completely, some have their own takes on him, some disagree with him.

Since there is no possible way of proving he exists, who fucking cares?

Before people start accusing me of being this or that, I am agnostic, which means I believe we will never find out, so I choose not to dedicate my life to following a faith, while not completely shutting the doors on the idea completely.

He gives a theory that is possible of course he cant be 100% sure it happened like that but if its possible why would you not believe in it? And what it has to do with that guy been fired? Call that center where he was working and complain to them it has nothing with my question.

How many years has it been and hasn't still been proven yet?

Meanwhile, a creationist who discovers the same thing gets fired and just gets distracted from studying the specimen.