God is real or not?

s3raphim

You guys were talking about T-Rex. I didn't listen but I give you this:

http://i.imgur.com/XIa5V.jpg

Btw dat tissue is way younger than 4k yo.

Anyway s3raphim is getting over-run and this is getting unentertaining so...

http://i.imgur.com/hGgsGbA.gif

How many years has it been and hasn't still been proven yet?

Meanwhile, a creationist who discovers the same thing gets fired and just gets distracted from studying the specimen.

You cant prove something that has happened before million years you can only have theories do you understand that? You cant prove evaluation that is impossible you can only prove that its possible and with logical thinking understand that most likely that did happen if you look at the possibilities.

If they where fired it is just bad employing and nothing more you have to be stupid to believe that The Government is hiding prove from us about how old is the earth.

You cant prove something that has happened before million years you can only have theories do you understand that? You cant prove evaluation that is impossible you can only prove that its possible and with logical thinking understand that most likely that did happen if you look at the possibilities.

If they where fired it is just bad employing and nothing more you have to be stupid to believe that The Government is hiding prove from us about how old is the earth.

So scientific evidences like these don't matter anymore? Is anybody here interested in knowing the truth? LOL

Are you still believing in evolution?

I think this thread is done, s3raphim (which I think should have tipped people off in the first place because I think that's supposed to be like Seraphim, which is a type of angel) can't prove creation and any question about creation is answered with a question about evolution. And this repeats every couple of posts.

I think this thread is done, s3raphim (which I think should have tipped people off in the first place because I think that's supposed to be like Seraphim, which is a type of angel) can't prove creation and any question about creation is answered with a question about evolution. And this repeats every couple of posts.

This is not me about proving creation? its about finding the truth for yourselves instead of being brainwashed.

Do you believe in evolution? why can't you answer?

If you look at the prove that has been given to me I would have to say its possible. Like I said you cant 100% prove something that has happened million year ago but if you look at what has been given to us I would have to say evaluation was how we did come to this planet.

Like I said a half an hour ago, this thread is done. He's not going to quit posting until everybody excepts his form of brainwashing and believes the same way he does. Here's what I believe, I believe God sent his own son Jesus, to die on a cross for my sins and he rose from the grave three days later. That's what I believe but I WILL NOT tell anybody they have to believe the same thing I do. I WILL NOT force it down their throats. If they ask about it, great I will share it with you. I WILL NOT repeatedly post on a forum with no evidence to back up my claims and dodge any questions with another question.

• Upvote 1

Like I said a half an hour ago, this thread is done. He's not going to quit posting until everybody excepts his form of brainwashing and believes the same way he does.

no i dont, they were the one attacking, i was simply defending. i dont force anybody with a logical thinking to believe something at all. i even ask what they believe in

Like I said a half an hour ago, this thread is done. He's not going to quit posting until everybody excepts his form of brainwashing and believes the same way he does. Here's what I believe, I believe God sent his own son Jesus, to die on a cross for my sins and he rose from the grave three days later. That's what I believe but I WILL NOT tell anybody they have to believe the same thing I do. I WILL NOT force it down their throats. If they ask about it, great I will share it with you. I WILL NOT repeatedly post on a forum with no evidence to back up my claims and dodge any questions with another question.

just compare their questions to my questions.

just compare their questions to my questions.

But you're not really answering anything

what is the title of the thread?

And here you go again. Jesus called, he said you're making an ass of yourself.