(Nomination) 205lbs fighter of the year 2014

bjornmma1

As did Public Enemy. But IMO we need to see how Olympics go first.

As did Custer and Gamatzo.

Theres shitloads of good fighters, but only few that have been fighting at the real top of the game for months succesfully. Basically this is biggest problem when people are voting. They look to much record and current rank..

Camacho for example has two losses, but if someone has won hes first belt at end of october.. That automatically means for me that he hasnt been fighting at the top for long time. He has maybe fought hes way to the top of the game at end of this year, but this isnt newcomer of the year.

What i mean with this.... Everyone whos voting should look every fighters data and then vote. Not just vote fighter that has funniest name or biggest winning streak or something..

And another thing, people dont even know anymore who won last olympics and now people are talking like " winter olympic gold medalists will be fighters of the year". People just forgot that there were another olympics at this year and those tournaments are totally on same line.. These are of the year awards for a reason. You get medal if you win at olympics, in reality those are just normal fights..

And i didnt mean you Gutz with this text. It was just great time to say everything that i wanted to say :santa:

Theres shitloads of good fighters, but only few that have been fighting at the real top of the game for months succesfully. Basically this is biggest problem when people are voting. They look to much record and current rank..

Camacho for example has two losses, but if someone has won hes first belt at end of october.. That automatically means for me that he hasnt been fighting at the top for long time. He has maybe fought hes way to the top of the game at end of this year, but this isnt newcomer of the year.

What i mean with this.... Everyone whos voting should look every fighters data and then vote. Not just vote fighter that has funniest name or biggest winning streak or something..

And another thing, people dont even know anymore who won last olympics and now people are talking like " winter olympic gold medalists will be fighters of the year". People just forgot that there were another olympics at this year and those tournaments are totally on same line.. These are of the year awards for a reason. You get medal if you win at olympics, in reality those are just normal fights..

And i didnt mean you Gutz with this text. It was just great time to say everything that i wanted to say :santa:

Spot on mate.

But unfortunately a lot of people will vote based on the last 2 months of fighting.

I think what you said about people looking for the whole year of the fighter they nominate.

You cannot shit the bed in the last two months. Tycoon voting patterns are like a NBA match; no one gives a fuck until the last 2 minutes. You either be like Kobe or be like LeBrick. It is the same for every other category out there, you can do it all year long but someone comes along in the last two months and its good game.

As did Public Enemy. But IMO we need to see how Olympics go first.

I love Public Enemy he was one of the big three LHW's in Ascension for a long period of time. I have probably overlooked him to be fair when i was nominating fighters. Tiago is the best LHW in the game who has had some hard luck against a ground fighter. I sympathize with him in that sense because Ryo had the same issue against Womba, he could beat everyone else but Womba was a pain in the ass.

Well.. Olympics are here and we have to see how they go since best will collide there. What if lets say Public Enemy wins FOTY but gets knocked out at first round at Olympics?

Well.. Olympics are here and we have to see how they go since best will collide there. What if lets say Public Enemy wins FOTY but gets knocked out at first round at Olympics?

Of course, there is still left few weeks this year so these last fights are important.

Everybody thinks these thing from differend aspects. For me olympic fights are just normal fights. It is possible that fighter A wins a olympics and after that just loses all hes fights.. Big part of tycoon is luck.

Of course, there is still left few weeks this year so these last fights are important.

Everybody thinks these thing from differend aspects. For me olympic fights are just normal fights. It is possible that fighter A wins a olympics and after that just loses all hes fights.. Big part of tycoon is luck.

In most cases, the Olympics are normal fights. When it comes to the awards though, in some cases the frontrunners are fighting each other in these tournaments, so it is a chance for them to not only boost their own claims, but hurt their opponents by beating them.