New QFC Org.

(First sorry, my English is terrible, so I will write in separate sentences, I think that it is best to understand)

Hello, I created a QFC Org.

I know they never were very successful, but I think they are important to the fun.

While our main projects training, we can have fun and spend time without worry and stress in friendly fights practically.

I find it even more useful for beginners who want to learn tactics and test buids.

I am starting the activities today, with signings.

I would love the help of those who already play in this beginning, if they have a free slot hehe ..

Some specifications:

Organization: Quick Blood Championship

Preferred age: 25 years old newly created

City: Las Vegas

Category: 265+

If there is anyone interested please give me the ID.

Again sorry for the English.

Thank you.

• Upvote 4

No worries about the English, there are plenty of non-English members here and your message is pretty simple to understand :)

Not 100% sure yet if I will join - as I only got 1 slot open and I have some plans myself where I might need it for - however in the future when I sack some of the old guard I might come and join :)

The best of luck with the org and hope to see it become a succes

Also for those interrested, here is the link to his org page: http://www.mmatycoon.com/orgpublic.php?oid=4506

• Upvote 1

I echo Beck's sentiment with the good luck wish as I know there have been discussions about QFC orgs making a return to the game. I currently don't have any open slots but will definitely keep an eye on how this develops because it could definitely be fun plus allow various tactics to be used as a study of sorts. Obviously the competitive nature of numerous managers would make it fun and the smack talk would be rather interesting. No worries about the usage of English in the forums either. There are people who speak English who don't write that well but they do well enough to understand. Don't sweat it, just have fun and enjoy the new organization :yes:

i'm a bit reluctant because TWICE I've made a stable of QFC fighters and all the QFC orgs collapsed, but I want to support your effort. As soon as i have a free slot I will make a fighter for you too. And I'll take a 0/0/0 contract.

• Upvote 1

i'm a bit reluctant because TWICE I've made a stable of QFC fighters and all the QFC orgs collapsed, but I want to support your effort. As soon as i have a free slot I will make a fighter for you too. And I'll take a 0/0/0 contract.

This was the same thing i was worried about, it comes down to fights booked on hype and people quitting. I would love to be a part of it but i DONT, want it to just collapse

This was the same thing i was worried about, it comes down to fights booked on hype and people quitting. I would love to be a part of it but i DONT, want it to just collapse

I'll give it one more shot (when I get a slot). If it collapses again, I'll never make another one unless Mike does something (Like renames them Amateur Fights and seperates the Amateur hype from MMA like he did KT hype).

What do you think about me for a bonus fight bigger than the victory?

Think, QFC org is more for fun and storage ..

Of course everyone would like to be the champion, and the goal of many is this.

But if I make it clear from the start, making a 5 fights contract for example. And at the end of the contract it could leave the Org with a monetary bonus "thank you"

I've been researching and realized that the fall of the previous ORG were the resignation of the fighters after a defeat.

Just need to think how to get around this.

The first card is almost complete, I have 20 fighters already ...

I open a new division in the next days

Post more ideas when you have. Thanks to those who cooperated