Formula One fans

Scooby

W00t.. Season over... my driver finished right at 85 for OA... also managed to snag a sponsor so I got one for 24 races on top of the rookie 1M sponsor. Managed to finish 9th on the table, pretty good setup for next season.

I ended the season 8th with 41 points in 10 races, with a 9 million deficit at the end and the drivers contract ran out after the last race.

I managed to get him down to 78 before the end, so I should be able to resign him tomorrow.

Should be fairly easy to get promoted next season, partaking in all 17 races

Fuck.... thought I would keep the sponsor, guess that only happens higher up. Ah well, I will hopefully pass the new user cert test so that'll be 3 mills which I'll use to test with so I can increase my drivers stamina. Will my driver automatically be 17 race contracted at the reset? I think I have like 13 races left on his current deal.

I extended him so while I lost some OA I gained much of it back with a motivation increase. I guess they keep you in the rookie group you are assigned to start with as I'm back in 344. Managed to outqualify someone who usually was in front of me last season so that's a nice start. I take it driver gains from testing don't happen until after the race? Drawback to testing... gonna be replacing my engine after this race and hope it makes it through. Think gearbox and a couple of other components going to get replaced too. Also sucks my fatass driver couldn't be bothered to do shit in the offseason and put on weight... gonna take 1/2 the season to get him down to something decent.

Because i'm in the red financially, I couldn't extend the contract.

Just going to try to get him after the new season starts.

This will be complicated because they always have a million offers

Fuck.... thought I would keep the sponsor, guess that only happens higher up. Ah well, I will hopefully pass the new user cert test so that'll be 3 mills which I'll use to test with so I can increase my drivers stamina. Will my driver automatically be 17 race contracted at the reset? I think I have like 13 races left on his current deal.

Yeah only thing that transfers over is the driver if hes under 85 in rookie. You can resign him now and just offer 17 more. Yeah you dont see the gains from testing until after the race, but i usually just do 3 stints for as many laps as possible to get that stamina

No, Amateur you can have a team..

Still only 4 qualified hopefully a few more will join in, I guess if only a few people are in the group I'll dial it back once I get a decent lead on the 5th place car and conserve money. Is it normal to have rookie groups with only 10 to 15 competitors?

Still only 4 qualified hopefully a few more will join in, I guess if only a few people are in the group I'll dial it back once I get a decent lead on the 5th place car and conserve money. Is it normal to have rookie groups with only 10 to 15 competitors?

You're right about the teams.

In one race in my group we had 15 participants, most of the other races there were only 12-13 racers.

I only qualify the night before each race, i look at everyone elses times and compare my practice laps

Really? I mean does it make that much of a difference? Can't really change what you are doing the night before can you? I run my strat independent of others.. watching what others might do and trying to guess their moves can only lead you to out thinking yourself.

What tools do you use? I found a pretty good one at http://gpro-tools.eu/, you do have to pay a little bit but get a setup, optimum strategy, etc.

That spreadsheet does setups for the various tracks?

Yes sir, it has everything about the game, i meant to send it to you im slacking lol

Got him back,, yesss.

He just made a respectable 1:50.955 in Q1 and 1:53.559s in Q2 with 70 liters on board.

Provisional Pole :)

Nice! congrats looks like a good season for team MMATycoon lol