Formula One fans

Scooby

I'm already locked up in a team with my RL bud, sorry.

I got 15 mil end of season money for winning the cup and the league,

so I ended up 200k in plus and got surprise upgraded to Amateur.

Thats ok though, I'm just going to focus on retaining and strengthening up the car and driver, for a promotion assault next season.

This is interesting.. looking at my split I am 31st in car level, 15th in money. Top guy has 109 million + car level 7.. what the fuck is he doing in the Am ranks? Going to test the waters first and then do testing if possible.. we'll see where I end up. Look to be reasonably close.. P4 so far with 9 qualified.. 7 seconds behind but that's the 100 million dollar man. Second I'm only 2 seconds behind, due to rain I'm doing a 1 stopper, if it stops I'm doing hard tires but not enough fuel so that kinda sucks.. but we'll see. Facilities upgraded to max, keeping risks at 0 to see where that gets me.

It greatly benefits any team to get active, clever managers like you guys onboard.

You get good results and never miss a race.. that's the main thing for a team.

Some team will definitely approach you soon.

One guy on my team has run out of supporter credits and I don't know if he will renew.

I he doesn't, there is one spot free.

Managed to get into a team... we'll see what happens. Starting 17th out of 35 so this will be something different.. risks still set at 0, just want to bring it home and this is a low wear track. If I can get top 15's consistently I can get ahead in money and then test as parts get close to being worn out.

Managed to get into a team... we'll see what happens. Starting 17th out of 35 so this will be something different.. risks still set at 0, just want to bring it home and this is a low wear track. If I can get top 15's consistently I can get ahead in money and then test as parts get close to being worn out.

Your team have a spot available?

Another slot opened up.

So far not so good... 26 and 32, after talking with the team just going to ride it out. Even with those finishes I'm slowly making money... with about 5 races left on the contract I'm going to go hunting for another driver. I'll upgrade parts as they become damaged, haven't really tested much, want to conserve money... hoping for some better results in races 4/5/6 as those that are pushing parts start having failures.