Formula One fans

Scooby

So far my motor, underbody, gearbox and brakes are all 3.. rest are 2. Rest of the components have 1/3 wear so I'm thinking this race and next I should be good... but then next week it's upgrade time. Upped my CT risks to 10 to get some more pace.

So far my motor, underbody, gearbox and brakes are all 3.. rest are 2. Rest of the components have 1/3 wear so I'm thinking this race and next I should be good... but then next week it's upgrade time. Upped my CT risks to 10 to get some more pace.

How much talent does your driver have?

I have my driver at 40-50 CTR most of the time and in the last race, he didn't make any mistakes.

Normally it's only 1-2 errors per race with that setting, but costs a bit on car wear.

I'm going with only 25 this time, so the engine will last the whole race.

Thats NICE!!!

whats his stamina look like?

His stamina is at 13, but I'm only training fitness at the moment, since his concentration is reasonable.

End of season he should have semi decent stamina.

Just wondering whether I should try to get a promotion or whether to train the driver another season?

Talent is only 144, concentration 75 I think. Looks like I went for an all around driver and you guys went for talent and concentration.. probably why the pace is suckin balls for the most part.

Talent is only 144, concentration 75 I think. Looks like I went for an all around driver and you guys went for talent and concentration.. probably why the pace is suckin balls for the most part.

Talent is the only thing you cant train up.. high talent is the way to go.

Check these 3 guys out I have on my shortlist... they have no offers and are 85 or less OA

Happy signing bud :)

http://gpro.net/gb/DriverProfile.asp?ID=12902

http://gpro.net/gb/DriverProfile.asp?ID=21712

http://gpro.net/gb/DriverProfile.asp?ID=12902

Train one of these guys in concentration and Stamina and you will have good pace :)

Testing ups stamina, but its best to do long testing stints in that regard.

The guy who invited me to the team has been giving me golden tidbits.

For instance, if the track is your drivers favorite track, you get added CTR without any of the penalties.

Yeah that stamina testing is crucial but this test track isnt working out as well because the wear is too high

One mistake cost me 2nd... but still on the podium well ahead of the rest of the runners.. the asshole who is 3rd in the table DNF'd so it's 64/40/32/31/30/23... slowly becoming a 5 car race for 4 transfer spots.

Just about sealed the deal so next race I'll have another 1M coming in... started with another sponsor also. Hoping to not replace anything this race.

One mistake cost me 2nd... but still on the podium well ahead of the rest of the runners.. the asshole who is 3rd in the table DNF'd so it's 64/40/32/31/30/23... slowly becoming a 5 car race for 4 transfer spots.

My table is:

40-38-34-31-30-25-24-19

If I manage to avoid car breakdowns, while still staying out of the financial red, I think I have a chance of winning this league.

There are 3 managers that are faster than me, but I seem to have picked a better strategy through the last few races.

Probably just lucky though...lol