FW - 16

RW - 16

underbody - 28

pods - 21

cooling - 26

gb - 25

brakes - 24

susp - 33

Problem is right now I got several components in the 45 to 60% range which chassis and wings higher.. so for me replacing is the only way to go and since I'm replacing anyways I might as well burn em to the ground. Motor will need to be replaced prior... and then after the race too. Gonna be an expensive couple of weeks.

Wish we could do either/or strat.. if it rains do XX, if it's dry do XX. I'm thinking 3 stopper might work here with softs.. pitting at 17,33,49 but with wets they last so much more, wouldn't want 3 stints of fuel... would rather have 1 fuel stop and call it a day.

With 0:

Chassis - 22

Eng - 71

Wings - 11/13

UB - 23

SP - 14

Cool - 17

GB - 22

Brakes - 20

Suspension - 27

Electronics - 13

Fair bit of reduction but not great.. still a lot of wear. How much does 0 CT risks slow you down?

I think I'm gonna change my lap change over to 3... that way if it starts dry I'll at least have 3 laps before pitting for dries.

Yeah, I've been considering that.

Although, I doubt it will stop raining before lap 32 anyway, the hard tires should hold 35 om 0CT (for my driver at least)

I'm a bit more worried about it raining longer than lap 47,,, then I have to do the rest of the rain laps on dry hard tires.... hopefully very very few laps though...

Well that bit of testing + car lvl2 + engine lvl3 helped. Q3, 1/2 second off of pole.. actually tied for 2nd place. Selected mediums for dry tire allowing for a 2 stop strat.. of course if it stays wet I'll have plenty of rubber at the end but if it goes dry for extending time it should work out, we'll see. My cars strong suits are power and acceleration so it suits the track perfectly. With virtually all new components and 0 risks I should ahve a good shot at winning thing.

Well that bit of testing + car lvl2 + engine lvl3 helped. Q3, 1/2 second off of pole.. actually tied for 2nd place. Selected mediums for dry tire allowing for a 2 stop strat.. of course if it stays wet I'll have plenty of rubber at the end but if it goes dry for extending time it should work out, we'll see. My cars strong suits are power and acceleration so it suits the track perfectly. With virtually all new components and 0 risks I should ahve a good shot at winning thing.

Sounds like a good strat.

Good luck for the race. :)

Aw yeah, what do you hear? That's the sound of the US National Anthem playing. Looks like very few did their research and toasted their motors... managed a last lap pass to a fading car.

Aw yeah, what do you hear? That's the sound of the US National Anthem playing. Looks like very few did their research and toasted their motors... managed a last lap pass to a fading car.

well done man, congrats :)

I got a gracious 3rd, on a one stop strategy, 28 seconds off the leader, in a 19 car race.

I started 15th..

I started on wets and they had worn down to 60% in the 4 laps it was dry...

Thank god it started raining early and it stayed raining through the whole race :)

What do you have the start set at? It's possible it's too high.

Setup for a 2 stopper at Austin... softs, will have a few laps of excessive wear but hopefully the gains from the tires will offset that.

Starting P5 again, last win got a me good offer for sponsorship but I asked for a bit more.. hopefully I can have another good finish and get a couple of races of double dipping.