Vendetta vs LOD

UniConor

This thread has become to long for me to follow can someone give me an update (Not whos got a smal penis and a big anus and

bla bla bla the importent stuff who is fighting who? Are we full?)

nope we are not full. Dont know who is fighting who anymore :D apart from me and KingEpicity. But that won't be a fight as much as it will be a beatdown

i'm not going to go into the BS talk, im done with that part of the game ever since i ditched runing orgs.

just link me the guy and i will let you know, i got no idea who castor is or who is his fighter. if he is an 18 year old kid i will fight him i don't care to much

Igor "the Chicken" has ducked my boy Ratko Mrsic and since he is too afraid to do it himself, has asked my boys if he can get to fight my untested Henrik Holmberg instead. The answer to that is "Yes" chickenboy. Pretty coward act to duck like that and cherrypick my roster. I will still beat you tho.

well I have a 155 pounder created early Dec just had a contract cancelled....May as well use him before I cut his throat and throw him in the river.

To many pages of crap here for me to read thru...if this ever gets off the ground someone let me know....

cherry picking? you guys set the terms for the fight (id range). you get almost all fights where your fighters id is a few thousand's older then ours. We (lod) all got difficult (if not impossible) matchups.

So dont come calling us chickens, we fucking stepped up and are going to war!! No backing down, even after the anus cream talk...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

well I have a 155 pounder created early Dec just had a contract cancelled....May as well use him before I cut his throat and throw him in the river.

To many pages of crap here for me to read thru...if this ever gets off the ground someone let me know....

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=263377- accepted, since you ignored my other challenge

How the fuck did twilight come into it

If you're a wolf you must be Jacob from Twilight, he had girl wolves in his pack too

Ok so it seems LOD aren't happy about me leaving and have reported my company for having real life clothes for sale. I never added anything to my shop after taking it over from another Lod member. I asked mentor corleone if it was ok to have/use real life images and he told me it was ok, just frowned upon. More lies? Now it's reported to Mike. Or maybe it's because I've turned it from rank 36 to rank 5 in just a a week and half.

• Upvote 1

Careful shifty, we are gonna be a big threat to you once we beat the Legion of Duckers

I would duck all of you.

It's just ballbreaking guys, forums are too serious :)

• Upvote 1

Ok so it seems LOD aren't happy about me leaving and have reported my company for having real life clothes for sale. I never added anything to my shop after taking it over from another Lod member. I asked mentor corleone if it was ok to have/use real life images and he told me it was ok, just frowned upon. More lies? Now it's reported to Mike. Or maybe it's because I've turned it from rank 36 to rank 5 in just a a week and half.

Whoa. Mike can get in big trouble if real life clothes being used in this game without the permission of those who made the clothes. Mentor knows this, don't know why he told you otherwise. Remove those clothes from your inventory

Yet another reason why Mentor should be permanently banned.

• Upvote 1