Vendetta vs LOD

UniConor

Am I wrongly informed here?

No, the concept is correct, the issue is with the number, 70% is the number used and it's an extremely low number. I personally wouldn't advise any lower then 85% but I'm guilty of screwing this up from time to time, I'm also aware that my number isn't that ideal either and I say that - I'm just not super keen.

Less than 90% is where you stop seeing max results. Once you hit 75% you're clearly not making much progress at all.

90% guys. 90%. Tho I have gone to 85.

Vendetta's Production Office:

Yesterday

http://i38.servimg.com/u/f38/19/07/98/74/vendet10.jpg

Mentor: I really think that you Vendetta boys should make an appointment

IF you want to have a *get together* with any of my boys'

then certain informations could be gathered for *cough* OFFICIAL reasons.

I ask that you dont teach them or entertain them in ANY format

and then maybe you should *blah,blah,blah* with a little *wonk,wonk, wonk*

Yeah ? thanx Mentor, but I think *WE* got this !!

I am just playiing, BTW

Edited by Kanis
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

*insert comment about the mass of your mother here*

Am I doing it right?

LMAO !

hey, we have a matchup if he is willing to meet with castor fighter. he is a 260kid fighter? ratko is his name. check and get back to me

i'm not going to go into the BS talk, im done with that part of the game ever since i ditched runing orgs.

just link me the guy and i will let you know, i got no idea who castor is or who is his fighter. if he is an 18 year old kid i will fight him i don't care to much

• Upvote 1

i'm not going to go into the BS talk, im done with that part of the game ever since i ditched runing orgs.

just link me the guy and i will let you know, i got no idea who castor is or who is his fighter. if he is an 18 year old kid i will fight him i don't care to much

I can understand that. If you have a 260k LHW or MW, Castor has put his fighter http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=260264 forward to face an LOD guy

im still waiting for rabid to respond to my challenge to him, but he probably stopped reading this thread because everyone else here is "ignorant" as he likes to call people

There are females here. Didn't you see them talking about twilight about 1000 posts back?

I'm not a female, I just like Twilight. If you have a problem with that we can meet somewhere and I can knock your teeth down your throat. :)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Easy Ken, I'm mentoring Lee

then as his mentor you should advise him too keep his mouth shut when it comes to the movies I watch and the books I read.

Dont you mean your just telling how to set sliders LOL Mentoring is just a "legal" way of having a multi.

That just applies to LOD