Vendetta vs LOD

UniConor

More people do need to step up, It's a game and 4 out of 70 is kinda ridiculous. I got the hardest match up and I'm not complaining. Wolf will tho when his cool nifty project gets KTFO tho. A khal that cannot ride is no khal.

• Upvote 1

More people do need to step up, It's a game and 4 out of 70 is kinda ridiculous. I got the hardest match up and I'm not complaining. Wolf will tho when his cool nifty project gets KTFO tho. A khal that cannot ride is no khal.

:thumbup:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14110524987560.png

"No."

• Upvote 1

I'll whoop any of your asses - in game or IRL.

A man ( I assume) that talks as much BS as you do,..has most likely NEVER had his Ass truly kicked,....otherwise,.you would show more respect to your fellow man.

You remind me of the DUMB ASS that will stand within arms (or surprising to most, leg) reach of me and talk smack, INSTANTLY I know that he has NEVER really been hit in his life.

So on my instinct,...I bet I could I make you sit down and cry in front of your friends. that covers the RL

In Game: I have taken SO many beatings here,.. that yours arent going to hurt ANY more than the the beatings that I am used to getting.

Find someone qualified and get a HUG.

:mf_popcorn1:

and Conor: I lost it with the furby,..that was ****** funny

• Upvote 2

The word has been sent out to my fellow LOD members, i dont know how many have 260K+ fighters or how many will be willing to accept such a challange but the message is sent

hmmmmm when? I dont think I have seen it.....

cause I think ALL my fighters are 260k...if I understand what that IS being such a noob. HA!

For real though, is this all LOD have to offer? Over 5 times the amount of members of Vendetta, and only 4 of them have the guts to step up. Will say I have more respect for the guys who did step up, so fair play to them.

http://i38.servimg.com/u/f38/19/07/98/74/mythbu10.jpg

So you know what this means,..?

Yeah, Myth BUSTED,...I guess not ALL L.O.D. members are pansys !

I NEVER would have guessed that,....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I'll whoop any of your asses - in game or IRL.

Sure you will beat me in game, but face me IRL and all you'll be whoopping is a trip to the ER.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

#1 I am away, in fact it is pure chance i logged in today. My alliance mates and org fighters know about this for several days.

#2 If you wanted an alliance vs alliance event, then you contact me about it and discuss terms in a civilized manner (this will need to be in February when i am fully back home).

People which understand clan/alliance politics can see what this really is, basially it is the a (Note: successful) attempt by Vendetta to take the attention off their dumb ass leader which recently got his alliance banned from the top alliance poll. A secondary goal was probably to get some posts in.

Note: This is my last post in this spam thread.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 7

#1 I am away, in fact it is pure chance i logged in today. My alliance mates and org fighters know about this for several days.

#2 If you wanted an alliance vs alliance event, then you contact me about it and discuss terms in a civilized manner (this will need to be in February when i am fully back home).

People which understand clan/alliance politics can see what this really is, basially it is the a (Note: successful) attempt by Vendetta to take the attention off their dumb ass leader which recently got his alliance banned from the top alliance poll. A secondary goal was probably to get some posts in.

Translation: I'm scared :(

• Upvote 2

no, it's supposed to be a bit of fun and bring life to the forums. Seems to have worked. And i think we can have this sooner than February, i'm sure LOD can cope without you for a week :)

• Upvote 3

Not anything like cheating in game right?

Anyway, it was initially a discussion between Conor and Storman, tbh, not everything has to run through you. Even if you put a fighter up, how fast will you duck as soon as Castor steps up to fight you?

• Upvote 2

Listen to me you little bitch. You are so far up your own arse and must think the world revolves around you. When you go on holiday you send a message to 70 odd people telling them... LOL. You must think you're so important, such a big fucking deal. Well this is not going down YOUR way mother fucker, its going down the way of... call somebody out who has a 260k fighter in the same division as you.

And contact you? Fool you put me on your ignore list, so you can forget me contacting you in a "civilized manner" because you hate anything uncivilized because you cannot manipulate it.

Bitch ass 1 v 1 me or shut the fuck up you little scared cock pirate.

All I hear is waa waa quack quack

• Upvote 4

I feel very good being a part of this thread considering you had to take some time off scamming the old innocent ladies. How long will you be touring the Retirement homes with your penis creams this time?

Because i will be here when you get back.

And i will not be merciful.

You know where to find me, i tried to get you to fight me in creation tournaments, death matches, alliance wars and each time youve ducked.

Take a deep breath, take a long look in the mirror and agree to the fight offer.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1