Vendetta vs LOD

UniConor

didnt we discuss this already? there is room for only 1 wolf poppet. And sadly i came first, which means i am the alpha bro. If you really want i can take you under my wing and you can grow to be a wolf but at the minute you are a hand puppet with a certain someones hand inserted up your anus

Also, that doesnt help when, mentor only sells penis cream and not anus cream to help the pain and acing go away

I will be the wolf in my pack and grow. I will then return to take your pack too. Once the alpha is beaten the pack will seek a new alpha.

If you're a wolf you must be Jacob from Twilight, he had girl wolves in his pack too

Wait wait wait... Stop everything. Time out.

You watched Twilight???

Nope, I watched it and read it.

Also just to bring this up since I forgot to mention it before I have a fight on the 7th with Matt so an event will actually have to take place after that. I assumed Conor would have looked at my fighter before agreeing to fight but since he hasn't brought it up either that actually doesn't seem likely, just giving 0 fucks eh?

I'll also be gone from the 21th to the 27th, I might be able to answer from my phone if something comes up but I'll be around the Rockies and I had no service last year.

Also just to bring this up since I forgot to mention it before I have a fight on the 7th with Matt so an event will actually have to take place after that. I assumed Conor would have looked at my fighter before agreeing to fight but since he hasn't brought it up either that actually doesn't seem likely, just giving 0 fucks eh?

I'll also be gone from the 21th to the 27th, I might be able to answer from my phone if something comes up but I'll be around the Rockies and I had no service last year.

I didn't look I assumed that if you put a guy up to fight he was available