Vendetta vs LOD

UniConor

Can guarantee he wouldn't. I'm happy to have another kind of bet. If I win my fight with davie all of vendettas fighters without a sponsor signs to my company for 122 days with no fee. If I lose I will pay each of your fighters 3k sponsorships. Lol

3k is to small to even consider.

How about letting u bend over and be my bitch if u loose?

• Upvote 2

yep that what we all what to see :mf_popcorn1: .Unfortunate i think mentor is on holidays till the end o month .personally someone should pm mentor to see what it will take for this fight to happen.

Mentor won't fight Castor. We saw that when he dropped from a Creation Tournament after finding out he had Castor in the first round.

His reason for dropping? Apparently he didn't know it was a CREATION tournament

Mentor won't fight Castor. We saw that when he dropped from a Creation Tournament after finding out he had Castor in the first round.

His reason for dropping? Apparently he didn't know it was a CREATION tournament

i dont believe that, that he wont fight castor. its a fucking internet game, its not like people going to laugh in the streets with him if he looses to castor. The world doesnt evolve around castor, guys.

he is really on a trip, if he comes back, you still can ask him to fight castor, if he has a eligible fighter, he might be up for it.

i dont believe that, that he wont fight castor. its a fucking internet game, its not like people going to laugh in the streets with him if he looses to castor. The world doesnt evolve around castor, guys.

he is really on a trip, if he comes back, you still can ask him to fight castor, if he has a eligible fighter, he might be up for it.

No you're wrong. The world evolves around Castor. He gave us life and now he can take it away.

• Upvote 1

He did duck once he found out Castor was going to be his 1st round opponent though :)

• Upvote 1

I ruined Mentors mental health, he still got nightmares about me every night. But, in order to conquer his daemons, he has to face them - it is a bad idea to just sit in the corner, eyes covered and pretend they will go away.

Mentor - here i am - waiting for you, come get whats destined for you.

• Upvote 4

hey, guys i have sent out contracts to fights that have been said on wolfs updates.

if i have missed you let me know.

possibly missed Kanis or did someone agree to a fight with him.

also was looking to do on 30th but i have seen a participant has a fight on the 7th of feb so maybe they can fight in another card or a solution can be found

hey, guys i have sent out contracts to fights that have been said on wolfs updates.

if i have missed you let me know.

possibly missed Kanis or did someone agree to a fight with him.

also was looking to do on 30th but i have seen a participant has a fight on the 7th of feb so maybe they can fight in another card or a solution can be found

Somebody called Awesome agreed to fight Kanis