Vendetta vs LOD

UniConor

Right i have sent out all i know about. also i am looking to do on 30th but one fighter has a match on 7th. can we maybe get another opponent or something.

maybe opponents find a solution?

Dave my fighter has a fight in 3days, after that org owner is releasing him for the fight, so i'll pm you then for the contract.

btw, how many days do i travel before the fight to be 100 % for the fight? gonna need every percent :D

For every session you don't train you regain 5% energy. So work it out from there.

Can't believe LOD don't teach their new members this stuff....

Dave, you would be better in the Bomb Squad. It's affiliated with Vendetta. We help our own. In LOD you have like 70 members, you go on quantity and random. In Vendetta we pick those who are worthy and we stick together like glue and help eachother as soon as we need it.

70 scrubs vs 12 of the best

• Upvote 2

btw, how many days do i travel before the fight to be 100 % for the fight? gonna need every percent :D

depends where your fighter is located and how much energy he has before he moves. But if you are using public flights then 2 days or so before, 4 sessions should be more than enough

• Upvote 1

If any new members of LOD wish to join an effective alliance than message

http://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=92477

to join the Bomb Squad. If you impress and do well there, you have a chance of being allowed in vendetta. To make my post sound a little better I shall use an anecdote. You see Davie1903 here the vendetta member? I tutored him when he came back to the game and turned him from a shy guy, to a confident vendetta member. I won't brag my mentoring methods or big myself up, but lets just ask him

Davie, how do you feel about my mentorship and about Vendetta? Since you are the newest member?

If any LOD members do wish to join The Bomb Squad and want my mentorship, you must first leave LOD and then message the user I linked above to join The Bomb Squad.

• Upvote 2

to join the Bomb Squad. If you impress and do well there, you have a chance of being allowed in vendetta. To make my post sound a little better I shall use an anecdote. You see Davie1903 here the vendetta member? I tutored him when he came back to the game and turned him from a shy guy, to a confident vendetta member. I won't brag my mentoring methods or big myself up, but lets just ask him

Davie, how do you feel about my mentorship and about Vendetta? Since you are the newest member?

If any LOD members do wish to join The Bomb Squad and want my mentorship, you must first leave LOD and then message the user I linked above to join The Bomb Squad.

After we show them how it's done ofc ;)

• Upvote 1

fuck this, i will never surrender to vendetta. i will go down fighting!! top of Lod (that offcourse doesnt include me) > vendetta.

i dont need vendetta to tutor me to become confident and arrogant, i'm already both :D

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

fuck this, i will never surrender to vendetta. i will go down fighting!! top of Lod (that offcourse doesnt include me) > vendetta.

i dont need vendetta to tutor me to become confident and arrogant, i'm already both :D

Don't let hate cloud your vision, after we win the war I will let you have another choice

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

i dont believe that, that he wont fight castor. its a fucking internet game, its not like people going to laugh in the streets with him if he looses to castor. The world doesnt evolve around castor, guys.

he is really on a trip, if he comes back, you still can ask him to fight castor, if he has a eligible fighter, he might be up for it.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=46371&page=1

Read that thread and you will see what a ducker Mentor is