Havoc Fighting League - Official Smack Talk Thread

davie1903

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14132511705918.jpg

Tamati Ngata

"Still waiting for someone man enough to step up and fight me. Jonah Varce wasn't man enough and now he is on his way down to light heavyweight because he knows I would destroy him. Liam and Conor might as well just hand me the title because there clearly isn't anyone willing to step inside a cage with me."

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14132511705918.jpg

Tamati Ngata

"Still waiting for someone man enough to step up and fight me. Jonah Varce wasn't man enough and now he is on his way down to light heavyweight because he knows I would destroy him. Liam and Conor might as well just hand me the title because there clearly isn't anyone willing to step inside a cage with me."

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/14/14w7.jpg

Michael "Bad Day" Vaugh

"Stop talking bad about Joanna Varce, she choosed to go with the better man, get over it. And stop dreaming about this belt, it's mine, I just let the org owners hold on to it for safekeeping for now."

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14145016191214.jpg

Rodolfo "The Black Belt Hunter" Vieira (261558)

Only one more week before I take on my second pro fight. My opponent will think that I'm nothing but a Gi walking around, but he is mistaken as he'll find out soon enough. I'm curious to see how I'll do against against that skinny tall striker.

• Upvote 1

Only one more week before I take on my second pro fight. My opponent will think that I'm nothing but a Gi walking around, but he is mistaken as he'll find out soon enough. I'm curious to see how I'll do against against that skinny tall striker.

Hey man your link just takes me right back to this smack talk page lol :P

Gonna kick your Ass.. Give me a Fight!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14113745383445.png

"The Preacher" Franco Ysengrin

"I'll give you the whooping of your lifetime and i shall deliver justice upon your pagan soul.

When justice is done, it is a joy to the righteous but terror to evildoers. - Proverbs 21:15"

Michael "Bad Day" Vaugh

"Stop talking bad about Joanna Varce, she choosed to go with the better man, get over it. And stop dreaming about this belt, it's mine, I just let the org owners hold on to it for safekeeping for now."

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/41/41w2.jpg

"Vaugh, I chose you not only because of you big ass mouth, but because you failed to include me in your list of call-outs. You know the saying; if you wanna be the best, you've got to beat the best. I am the best, and I am ready to show you that. You are going to suffer. Your nickname is perfect, because it's going to be the worst day of your life Vaugh.

As for Ngata, his boxing is crisp, but not impressive. It is unfortunate that our paths couldn't cross, as when I was available to fight, you were booked, or visa-versa, but in two weeks I'll be ready for light-heavyweight. If you want me that bad, big boy, get your fat ass on the treadmill and cut the weight like I did. Otherwise, good luck stepping into my shadow once I leave."

• Upvote 2

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/41/41w2.jpg

"Vaugh, I chose you not only because of you big ass mouth, but because you failed to include me in your list of call-outs. You know the saying; if you wanna be the best, you've got to beat the best. I am the best, and I am ready to show you that. You are going to suffer. Your nickname is perfect, because it's going to be the worst day of your life Vaugh.

As for Ngata, his boxing is crisp, but not impressive. It is unfortunate that our paths couldn't cross, as when I was available to fight, you were booked, or visa-versa, but in two weeks I'll be ready for light-heavyweight. If you want me that bad, big boy, get your fat ass on the treadmill and cut the weight like I did. Otherwise, good luck stepping into my shadow once I leave."

Michael "Bad Day" Vaugh

"Wait a second... first you tell me that I got to beat the best to be the best and then you say that you're the best, so basically you're suggesting that I should beat you? I accept the suggestion and I will act on it. Believe me, I will.

Oh, and you don't have to scare me with telling me I'm gonna have a bad day, I'm already pretty scared of our fight. With your height you could easilly headbutt me in the balls, now that would make for an aweful day."

• Upvote 1

Causing Havoc 6 is an upcoming mixed martial arts event to be held by the Havoc Fighting League, in conjunction with the VENDETTA fighting alliance. This event will take place on March 27, 2015 at The Underground Arena in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.

[OFFICIAL FIGHT CARD]

Bantamweight Ricky Monroe vs Ligerito Jr

Featherweight Carlton Leach vs Crackhead Jon Jones

Lightweight Simon Cale vs Van Burteer

Middleweight Albein Rock vs Rock Allen

Lightweight Bert Bertjens vs Reesalo Cherubim

Welterweight RJ Cherubim vs Jambo Jambo

Heavyweight Jonah Varce vs Michael Vaugh

Welterweight Olof Bonde vs Jimmy Frazier

Heavyweight Robert Reed vs Matt hew Clay

Light-Heavyweight Rodolfo Vieira vs Archer Daglish

http://i.imgur.com/2UJM13e.jpg

[MAIN EVENT]

http://i.imgur.com/PLVzyCY.jpg

(Bantamweight Division) Ricky Monroe (3-1) versus Ligerito Jr (3-1)

(Preview)

Ricky Monroe was born in Helsinki of two short, skinny, pale parents, who moved to Samoa soon after his birth. Forced to defend himself at a young age, Ricky became a pale, frail, fighting machine; in junior high school, his tenacity by the monkey bars caught the eye of the school's wrestling coach. Unfortunately, the school had no divisions in Ricky's size, but an exception was made when Ricky showed his stubborn toughness on the mats. Despite having to wrestle regularly against larger boys, Ricky Monroe made a name for himself as one of the toughest wrestlers to come out of his school.

Unfortunately, life returned to normal for Ricky Monroe once he graduated from high school; his days were spent working an inconsequential job, and his nights were filled with alcohol and street fighting. Despite his high school reputation, Monroe found himself having to fight even more frequently to defend his honor, as more people sought him out to test themselves against him on the streets.

That all changed when Ricky was invited to a friend's house to check out a new sport, straight out of America, that showcased multiple fighting styles. Ricky's friend had bought a video tape of an old fight card... Ricky thought that the whole thing looked a bit melodramatic. That is, until he saw a young man, slight of build and quiet in demeanor, as he dominated much larger competition using grappling and submissions. That young man that he watched was Royce Gracie, the eventual tournament champion.

Ricky Monroe was immediately smitten with the sport. Ricky promptly signed up at the local MMA gym and got his first taste of real competition. After several months of hard training, Monroe competed in a few amateur MMA bouts. At one such event, he met Samuel Sinkila, a Finnish fighter manager. The two quickly became friends and soon after, Monroe moved to Finland to train with Sinkila's fighters full time.

In his professional debut, Monroe faced RL Lacoste at the Darkness Creation Bantamweight Tournament; Monroe lost that fight via unanimous decision. It would be his first and only loss in mixed martial arts. Ricky Monroe would fight two more times under the Darkness banner, winning both via quick and brutal TKO. In his most recent appearance, Monroe stopped Terrel James at Causing Havoc 3.

Ligerito Jr was born to a large family in Mexico. He had five older brothers that competed with each other for toys, snacks, and attention. As the youngest of the pack, Ligerito Jr often found himself being picked on the hardest, which led to him working twice as hard to get what he wanted.

Ligerito Jr learned everything that he needed to know about life from watching his father, Ligerito Senior. His father would work hard all day long, often times working until long after everyone else had gone to bed. His father never complained about his hard life, and always insisted that his children refuse to accept second place.

In his late teens, Ligerito's family immigrated to New York City in order to make a better life for themselves. Ligerito joined the lcoal wrestling team with the singular goal of obtaining a college scholarship; although he respected his father, Ligerito had no intention of doing manual labor to make end's meet. He knew that his best chance of getting into college was to become the most dominant wrestler in his weight class.

Ligerito Jr was indeed a top wrestler in his division, and he earned the respect of his peers through hard work and determination. However, there was a tremendous gap in experience and skill between Ligerito and the best wrestlers, due to the late start that Ligerito had. Much to his disappointment, no scholarships were waiting for him once he left high school.

After six years of construction work, Ligerito Jr decided that he needed to do something better. He had become a casual fan of mixed martial arts through watching fellow Mexican fighter and power house grappler Gilbert Melendez fight. Ligerito's strength and wrestling base gave him a notable edge against the competition, and Ligerito would turn pro after only one amateur fight.

Ligerito Jr's professional debut was in a dimly lit basement beneath a club in the bad part of New York. Since MMA was unregulated at the time, there was little to no medical attention waiting at ringside; Ligerito knew that he needed to win this fight and sustain as little damage as possible. He would dominate his opponent with ten successful takedowns, and brutal ground and pound from the top position.

After fighting once more in a dank and smelly basement, Ligerito Jr signed to fight for the Havoc Fighting League. In his promotional debut, he stopped Raul Jimenez in the second round. In his most recent appearance, he was submitted by Darren Brown, a Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu expert.

[A closer look]

(Ricky Monroe)

Fighting Out Of: Helsinki, Finland, by way of Salailua, Samoa.

Height: 5'4

Weight: 139 lbs

Record: 3-1

Knockouts: 3

Submissions: 0

Style: Wrestling

Career Achievements or Accolades: N/A

(Ligerito Jr)

Fighting Out Of: New York, New York, by way of Mexico City, Mexico.

Height: 5'2

Weight: 136 lbs

Record: 3-1

Knockouts: 2

Submissions: 0

Style: Wrestling

Career Achievements or Accolades: N/A

[CO-MAIN EVENT]

http://sports-odds.com/images/stories/kimbo-slice-vs-houston-alexander.jpg

(Featherweight Division) Carlton Leach (4-1) vs Crackhead Jon Jones (2-1)

(Preview)

Carlton Leach is a German kickboxer that competed primarily in England. After making the transition to mixed martial arts, he made his professional debut in a London QFC show. In that fight, he stopped Leland Stokes with brutal strikes on the feet. Leach promptly signed to fight for Blackstar Fights, a small company based out of London. After knocking out Sven Majneric, he Leach suffered the only loss of his career, at the hands of Jesus Montalban. He rebounded immediately in a one fight deal with Havoc, stopping Thomas Engine, followed by a knockout over James Davis. Now he is back, fighting for Havoc once again, and he has his sights set on championship gold.

Crackhead Jon Jones, who strongly resembles Kimbo Slice, is an American kickboxer, who makes up for his lack of power with an overwhelming amount of pressure in every fight. He has fought twice under the Havoc banners, with two dominant victories under his belt. He is currently training out of the elite private gym “Beast Cartel”, where he rubs shoulders with a very high level of sparring partners.

http://i.imgur.com/E1FPkxt.jpg

(Lightweight Division) Simon Cale (0-0) vs Van Burteer (0-2)

(Preview)

Simon Cale is making his MMA debut at this event. I asked his coaches and they claim that he is a heavy puncher that utilizes a boxing style of attack to stop opponents. However, it's hard to know how talented he is until he actually fights. What we do know is that he is being coached by a solid manager and is undergoing private, elite training at the LOD training center.

Van Burteer has fought twice in professional MMA but has yet to earn a victory. He has been stopped in both of his professional fights; once in the QFC, once at Causing Havoc 1.

http://i.imgur.com/kY6m6o1.jpg

(Middleweight Division) Albein Rock (3-7) vs Rock Allen (3-1)

(Preview)

Albein Rock is a Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu fighter that has competed ten times on the QFC level- with unfavorable results. Despite his purple belt in Jiu-Jitsu, he has never actually submitted an opponent; he uses his grappling to ground and pound foes.

Rock Allen is an American kickboxer with a blue belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. His professional debut came at a QFC show, where he scored the only stoppage of his career. After fighting once more in the QFC, Allen would make his Havoc debut, losing to Dan Kade via unanimous decision. In his most recent appearance, Allen has defeated Zander Cain via decision.

http://i.imgur.com/u4Ttx9y.jpg

(Lightweight Division) Bert Bertjens (3-1) vs Reesalo Cherubim (5-4)

(Preview)

Bert Bertjens is a Dutch boxer that has competed in MMA as an amateur, and most recently in the QFC as a professional. He has secured three knockout victories, and a second round submission due to strikes, after narrowly surviving the first round.

Reesalo Cherubim is a Filipino mixed martial artist that moved to The Netherlands to become a mixed martial artist. He is a Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu blue belt that focuses his efforts on securing a submission over his opponents. He fought the bulk of his career in the QFC arena, earning a record of 5-1 in the smaller shows. He is, however, currently 0-2 inside the Havoc cage.

(Welterweight Division) RJ Cherubim (10-6) vs Jambo Jambo (5-0)

(Preview)

RJ Cherubim, the bigger brother of Reesalo Cherubim, has a similar goal in MMA: the submission of every opponent that he faces. Like his brother, RJ has a lengthy history with the QFC. His QFC record is 7-1. He competed at The Island Season 3, welterweight tournament, and was defeated in the second round of it. This fight will be his Havoc debut.

Jambo Jambo is an undefeated mixed martial artist from The United States. He is a Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu brown belt that started fighting in professional mixed martial arts at the age of 25. He has fought in the QFC, in the Fearless Fighting Championship, and twice in Havoc; his Havoc record is currently 2-0.

(Heavyweight Division) Jonah Varce (4-0) vs Michael Vaugh (2-0)

(Preview)

Jonah Varce is an undefeated heavyweight mixed martial artist. He made his MMA debut in the QFC show, stopping his opponent with a bad cut. Following that victory, he signed to fight for Havoc MMA; in his promotional debut, he defeated Clay Morrow via unanimous decision. He fought twice more: at Havoc 2, where he knocked out Ethan Ross, and at Havoc 5, where he stopped Mike Dub.

Michael Vaugh is a young Muay Thai prospect that has made the switch to professional mixed martial arts. After testing himself in a local toughman QFC show, he made his Havoc debut, knocking out Yuri Kalimov with a monster of a head kick.

(Welterweight Division) Olof Bonde (3-0) vs Jimmy Frazier (3-1)

(Preview)

Olof Bonde is a SWEDISH* wrestler that became infatuated with Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu after seeing its power in a UFC pay-per-view. With a lack of proper training facilities near him, he decided to visit its source to learn it properly; he moved to Japan and began training full time. With his blue belt in hand, he was signed to fight for Darkness MMA, where he won his debut fight via judge's decision. Since then, he has fought exclusively for Havoc, with one stoppage victory, and one decision win.

Jimmy Frazier is a former high school wrestler that started competing in mixed martial arts at the age of 25. He has a blue belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, but he uses heavy ground and pound to stop opponents. He had a perfect 3-0 record in the QFC; this came to an end when he signed up with Havoc, and was defeated by Olof Bonde not long ago. This rematch is about more than a record for Frazier; it's about reclaiming something that was lost in his defeat.

(Heavyweight Division) Robert Reed (0-0) vs Matthew Clay (0-0)

(Preview)

Robert Reed is a mixed martial arts neophyte; this will be his professional debut. He has signed up with James Listerman and trains regularly at the Team Listerman gym, so you know he is ready for this debut fight.

Matthew Clay is in a very similar situation; this will be his debut fight, but he comes from a very experienced fight team. We won't know how good either guy is, but this fight should tell us a lot about both men.

(Light-Heavyweight Division) Rodolfo Vieira (1-0) vs Archer Daglish (1-1)

(Preview)

Rodolfo Vieira is the dark horse of this entire fight card; he comes from an elite fighting camp, has an elite skill set (especially at his young age), yet will be the first fighter to open up the prelims. Not one to be overlooked, Vieira showed a spark of his raw power and talent when he dominated Pascal Tr in his QFC debut. This will be his first fight with a professional MMA company; I can't wait to see how he handles the big show.

Archer Daglish is a former Muay Thai kickboxer that has brought his talents to mixed martial arts. In his professional debut, he was stopped by his QFC opponent. He was then dropped by his management team, picked up by a new team, and signed to fight for KOTC. At KOTC-3, he defeated Diego Suprano via unanimous decision.

*My sincerest apologies lol

• Upvote 7

Damn Hoarse, that's possibly the best writeup I've seen. Nice composition.

Thanks Bennet! I've been trying to improve my work to make it semi-readable... I read some of the things that I wrote back in 2010... I mean, I can tell that I had the right idea back then, but it was so unpleasant to read lol

• Upvote 2

Job done. Second fight , second win, second first round submission in less than 2 minutes. I had a fun day, a nice audience and a good guy responsable for the press, so I'm looking to stay. I have messaged the org owner that he can send me a contract . I'm looking forward to my future at Havoc!

• Upvote 1

"Suave" Francois Dubois

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14244498984583.jpg

Just one more pound to cut... This has been a real drag. But my face has thinned out a lot more and girls are loving my chiseled jaw line. More onto the point, it's just a little more than a week until I fight for the Havoc middleweight belt against Aldo Pug. Lol, that bum. He is the Glover Texeira to my Phil Davis. Sure he may be powerful and have a granite chin, but he is not as technical as me. I'm ready to make this a 5 round grueling fight for him. Get ready to be man handled Pug.

This is the only fight I've taken seriously. I also want to give a shout out to my boy Kanis at articus, Making sure I have the money to keep looking perfect.

• Upvote 1