Havoc Fighting League - Official Smack Talk Thread

davie1903

Carlton Leach

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14253248094502.jpg

So my return to Havoc will be against some crackhead apparently, crackhead Jon Jones. Cant wait to pummel this guy into rehab. I'll let you see so many stars you will stay from crack forever.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14253248094502.jpg

Damnit, the shame of a loss, i never get used to it. Took me a couple of days to get over it and get back here with some talking. Does feel good to see my opponent crack jones still is injured. i got him good in the last round, but what a chin this man has.

So close to ending the fight, but he still managed to get to the end and win the decision. true warrior this guy and a future champ in the division.

Waiting for my next fight where i hope to bounce back with a win.

• Upvote 1

Conor "Not A Troll" Brazier

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14223621867986.jpg

Just signed my first 5 fight contract at Havoc 145 division. Any of you little bitches feel like stepping up and challenging me? ... Yeah I didn't think so.

I'll have to put a bounty on my own head. Anybody who finishes me gets 25k deal?

• Upvote 1

Causing Havoc 7 is an upcoming mixed martial arts event to be held by the Havoc Fighting League, in conjunction with the VENDETTA fighting alliance. This event will take place on April 4, 2015 at The Underground Arena in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.

http://mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1421260404havoc%20logo.png

Cry "Havoc!" and let slip the dogs of war,
That this foul deed shall smell above the earth
With carrion men, groaning for burial.

http://i.imgur.com/iQQo2bD.jpg

[OFFICIAL FIGHT CARD]

Welterweight Saan Shlamel vs Quin Kenobi

Light-Heavyweight Andriy Pavlyuchenko vs Ramsay Snow

Heavyweight Santeri Laukkanen vs George Dank

Light-Heavyweight Carlos Dekkers vs Phil Coulson

Heavyweight Jamal Powell vs Steve Pitstulka

Light-Heavyweight Erik De Boer vs Martijn De Groot

Light-Heavyweight Rocco Reed vs Draco Bignose

Welterweight Markus Landfill vs Lenny Lukens Jr

Welterweight Tim Marks vs Joffrey Tyrell

Heavyweight Walter Sobchak vs Yuri Maulovski

[THE PRELIMS]

(Light-Heavyweight Division) Erik De Boer (5-5) versus Martijn De Groot (2-0)

http://cdn0.sbnation.com/imported_assets/308407/ufc96.jpg

Erik "The Dutch Reaper" De Boer is a Dutch kick boxer that fought nine times in the QFC arena, going 5-4 in that time. De Boer is known for having a granite chin, and while he lacks in straight punching power, he makes up for it with an overwhelming pace and unrelenting pressure. This will be his Havoc debut.

Martijn De Groot is an undefeated mixed martial artist with two impressive and dynamic victories in his two fights. He has only competed in the QFC arena with splendid results. Unlike his opponent, De Groot focuses entirely on his fisticuffs, emphasis on the "fisti". I guess.

(Light-Heavyweight Division) Rocco Reed (0-1) versus Draco Bignose (4-1)

ufc122weigh-in.jpg

Rocco "The Whistler" Reed is a Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu brown belt and mixed martial arts fighter. He made his MMA debut at Causing Havoc 5, where his strategy of using pitter patter strikes to get inside on the heavy handed Michael Platini backfired in a tremendously painful fashion. Rocco Reed is currently training at an abysmal facility whose owner has not been active since late 2014, leading to horrendous cleanliness and poor training rates.

Draco Bignose is a low level wrestler and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu blue belt. He uses his style similar to a catch wrestler, securing strong-armed submissions from the top position. Bignose went undefeated across four QFC shows before signing to fight at Causing Havoc 1, where he was knocked out by Ratko Mrsic in the first round. Unlike his opponent, who is training in a piss poor gym, Draco Bignose isn't training at all.

(Welterweight Division) Markus Landfill (2-0) versus Lenny Lukens Jr (0-0)

(Preview)

condit-hardy-staredown.jpg

Markus "Clubber" Landfill is an undefeated mixed martial arts fighter that is capable of fighting on every level to exploit the weaknesses of his opponent. However, his primary focus it to get you to the ground, obtain the top position, and pound on you until the referee stops it or you give up, whichever comes first. He has had two very impressive showings on the QFC level and is looking to carry his heavy momentum into his Havoc career.

Lenny "Lanky" Lukens Jr is a Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu purple belt that is making his mixed martial arts debut at this show. At eighteen-years old, Lukens Jr is one of the youngest fighters competing at this card.

(Welterweight Division) Tim Marks (1-2) versus Joffrey Tyrell (0-1)

(Preview)

http://img.bleacherreport.net/img/slides/photos/003/327/117/hqdefault_crop_north.jpg?w=480&h=320&q=75

Tim Marks is your quintessential brawler-with-a-blue-belt. He fought his first pair of fights in a local QFC show, scoring a brutal knockout via punches, and he got knocked out in the other. Following his big win, he signed to fight for Havoc, and was defeated by Olof Bonde in the second round of their fight.

Joffrey Tyrell is a very similar type of fighter: brawler, blue belt, and he suffered a staggering defeat at the hands of his debut opponent in the QFC. No matter what you know about this fight, you can rest assured that it will be a slugfest.

(Heavyweight Division) Walter Sobchak (0-0) versus Yuri Maulovski (0-0)

(Preview)

bisping-akiyama-staredown-ufc-1201.jpg

Walter Sobchak is a Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu purple belt that is making his MMA debut at this show. This Hawaii native comes from an elite fight team that is owned by Luca Moconesi.

Yuri Maulovski is also making his MMA debut here; Yuri Maulovski, also known as “Mauler”, was on his way towards making his amateur boxing debut, but instead has brought his talents to fight for Havoc.

• Upvote 5

I had typed up everything for the main event, including an incredibly well worded back story for the main card guys... and then I lost it all due to karma. All of those people that I flipped off for driving like jackasses apparently used their voodoo doll magic and ruined my evening. SO THE PREVIEW WILL BE A LITTLE DELAYED, THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE AND UNDERSTANDING.

• Upvote 4

[MAIN EVENT]

(Welterweight Division) Saan Shlamel (6-3) versus Quin Kenobi (9-5)

(Preview)

dustin-poirier-conor-mcgregor-ufc-1781.j

Before he was headlining prize fighting events, Saan Shlamel was just a poor kid from the Republic of Yemen that dreamed of growing up to be a rock star. There was only one minor setback which hindered his dreams: Saan Shlamel was absolutely atrocious at playing music. His father bought him a guitar and his attempts at music scared the neighborhood cats away- and those things weren't easily scared.

During one such “practice” session, a group of older neighborhood bullies beat the shit out of him and stole his precious guitar. Saan Shlamel knew that his parents couldn't afford to buy him a new guitar, and if they told the other boys' parents, it would only make him look like an even bigger laughing stock. So, instead, little Saan asked his father to enroll him in a local boxing class to help him get tough enough to beat up the bullies and get his guitar back.

Unfortunately, there were no boxing schools in his town, so Saan and his father decided to check out the only place in town boasting a fighting discipline. It was some weird foreign art that claimed to teach students to fight using all eight points of contact. It sounded too good to be true, like something from a movie, but Saan's father convinced him to give it a shot. After one gut wrenching day of Muay Thai training, Saan decided that he had stumbled upon the best martial art in the world.

At the age of sixteen, Saan Shlemel took the next step and decided to test his fighting prowess in the real world; he started fighting in professional kick boxing shows. Most of his opponents were not, shall we say, in a decent fighting shape. They were mostly brawlers that wanted to fight for the money. Saan Shlemel had undergone a rigorous training regiment before taking his first professional fight.

Saan Shlemel earned a steady reputation through his fights; his fights were known among fans as being some of the most brutal and relentless one sided beatings that they had ever seen.

Saan started his MMA career on a dare; he had moved to The Island, which advertised that it was entirely inhabited by professional fighters, and was calling all bad asses to step up to fight. After taking two low key QFC fights, winning in absolutely brutal fashion in both instances, Shlemel was signed to fight for the World Combat Championship. In his second fight with them, he literally broke the face of Sam MacLeod with a series of brutal knees, making Saan the undisputed WCC welterweight champion of The Island.

Shlemel lost his title in his very next fight, and his career got a wee bit rocky followin that defeat; he would win one, then lose, then win, only to lose again. His final two fights were in The Island season finale, where he lost in the second round of the tournament. This will be the Saan Shlemel's first fight off of The Island.

Quin Kenobi was born in the Republic of Malawi to a wealthy family. When his father became obsessed with the Ultimate Fighting Championship, Kenobi followed suit, and soon began to idolize Royce Gracie. Kenobi started training Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu with the singular goal of becoming a world champion and being known as one of the greats, like Royce.

In his early adult years, Kenobi had given up on his silly teenage dreams of becoming an MMA champion. However, when he heard about The Island, which was offering to let anybody that wanted to prove their toughness to come and fight against some of the best in the world, he was quick to accept the open invitation.

His MMA debut came in the low level QFC shows on The Island. He went 3-1, with all four of his QFC fights ending in a submission. He went 2-1 in the Attack Fight League, submitting Jarek Mace twice in that time.

Kenobi then signed to fight for the World Combat Championship, making his WCC debut one card after his now opponent, Shlemel, had left the company. In his WCC debut, Kneobi submitted Sam MacLeod in the first round of their fight. In his next showing, Kenobi was matched up with the man that beat the guy that beat Shlemel for the title.

To simplify that visual, Shlamel defeated MacLeod, and was in turn defeated by Arnolf Karstark. Arnolf Karstark was defeated by Oleg Bartowski, who was then defeated by Quin Kenobi.

In his very first title defense, Kenobi was defeated by Tony Bullard. He then lost in a rematch against Bartowski. And just like that, Season 3 of The Island came to a close; Kenobi easily advanced into the third round of the finale tournament, but was defeated by Ska Asap via decision.

Like his opponent, this will be the first fight off of The Island for Kenobi.

[CO-MAIN EVENT]

(Light-Heavyweight Division) Andriy Pavlyuchenko (3-0) versus Ramsay Snow (4-2)

(Preview)

http://o.static-rs.foxsports.com/content/fscom/img/2013/11/07/110713-UFC-Greatest-Staredowns-G1-AA_20131107211837675_600_400.JPG

Andriy Pavlyuchenko is a former amateur wrestler that felt confined within the restricting rules that come with wrestling. What he truly wanted was to experience an all-out fight to the finish. Fortunately for him, a young sport known as mixed martial arts to some, Vale Tudo to others, slowly slipped into main stream consciousness, and Andriy Palvy (since I'm not typing that complex-ass name over and over again) found his home in it. He also became a practicing Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu fighter, holding a blue belt in the sport.

He made his MMA debut at a Ronin FC show dubbed The Uprising, where he defeated Neftali De La Cruz in the ONLY fight to take place for the one-and-done organization. Following this bizarrre performance, Pavly submitted Michel Platini at Causing Havoc 1, followed by an annihilation of Sonny Ray Razor at Causing Havoc 4.

Ramsay Snow is a Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu brown belt that idolizes the Nogueira brothers, and has really tried to fight in their image. His first four fights took place at Darkness MMA, where he won three of his fights via first round submission. He then fought at the inaugural Havoc MMA show, dubbed Let It Begin. It was there that he faced, and defeated, Erik De Boer with, you guessed it: a first round submission.

In his most recent showing, Ramsay Snow was defeated by Sanikya Shakur. Ramsay Snow has never been hurt, dropped, or stopped by strikes in his professional career.

[MAIN CARD]

(Heavyweight Division) Santeri Laukkanen (2-1) versus George Dank (3-0)

(Preview)

http://i.imgur.com/PEkVBvo.jpg

Santeri Laukkanen is a former Dutch kick boxer that has worked diligently to improve his grappling game. Anything that he does on the ground, however, is strictly for defense; his goal is to assault you with batteries and leave you unable to defend yourself. Santeri comes from a manager that I am going to, completely without any hint of bias, dub one of the better managers on this game. Nope. No bias here. Nope.

Anyways, Laukkanen made his MMA debut at Darkness 4, where he unleashed his own Dexter-like Dark Passenger upon his hapless opponent. Before the fight was over, his opponent was collapsed in a bloody mess; if the doctors hadn't stopped that fight, the referee would have done it for them. His opponent looked like that Carrie chick when they poured the pig blood on her, which is very metaphorical when you consider the fact that that arena was on fire watching the violence.

Laukkanen followed it up by playing a very defensive game against Bjorg Dawg... and by that I mean that Laukkanen blocked his opponent's attempted headbutt with his shin, rendering his opponent unable to continue. In his most recent appearance, Laukanen tasted the warm, bitter, salty flavor of defeat when karma caught up to him with an overhand right, using the fist of Tamati Ngata as its vessel.

George Dank is an undefeated mixed martial artist that was born and raised in England. He is a Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu purple belt, which he uses to torque the arms, legs, and assorted neck muscles of his opponents. He dominatd his debut opponent inside the QFC, nearly broke the arm of Tyson Everett at Havoc Friday 13th.

In his most recent fight, he choked Steve Pitstulka like an oversized bite of Thanksgiving turkey.

(Heavyweight Division) Jamal Powel (1-0) versus Steve Pitstulka (3-2)

(Preview)

http://www.grapplearts.com/Images/PhotoOfTheWeek/Kang-Bisping.jpg

Jamal Powel, who was nicknamed for his favorite James Brown song, 'The Payback', is a Jamaican kick boxer who has opponents saying “Jamaican me unconscious”. Okay, that's borderline racist, but you get my point; in his lone MMA fight, Powel obliterated Tyson Everett with punches at Causing Havoc 4.

Steve Pitstulka is a former high school wrestler that embraces his status as a “big mean bully”. Or, in his words, “A fat bully”. He utilizes his aggressive pace and heavy punching power to score a takedown. And like any bully, Pitstulka is the last guy you want on top of you, dropping power punches.

(Light-Heavyweight Division) Carlos Dekkers (3-1) versus Phil Coulson (0-0)

(Preview)

http://www.mmaconvert.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/silva_jackson_ufc_92_1.jpg

Carlos Dekkers is a Polish kick boxing stylist that uses some of the most brutal single strikes of any fighter you will see on this card. In his MMA debut, he ran through his opponent in just 26 seconds, which he remarked was less time than it takes to check the mail.

He followed this with an absolutely killer knee knockout at Darkness CT 135 & 185. He suffered defeat for the first time at Havoc Friday 13th, when he was knocked out by Francois Dubois, and came back with a first round beating over Brady Battaglia at Causing Havoc 2.

Phil Coulson is an avid mixed martial arts fan and former college wrestler. He has undergone Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and boxing training in preparation of his MMA debut on this card.

• Upvote 3

So nobody wants to fight me? I wish I was surprised. It sucks being this good, surrounded by cowards in the division. I wish you could understand, but cant, you're just simply not as good as me. That's why you can't think like me.

My offer still stands. 25k if you finish me. But we all know, no cowards here will take it.

Pussies.

• Downvote 1

So nobody wants to fight me? I wish I was surprised. It sucks being this good, surrounded by cowards in the division. I wish you could understand, but cant, you're just simply not as good as me. That's why you can't think like me.

My offer still stands. 25k if you finish me. But we all know, no cowards here will take it.

Pussies.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/32/32w10.jpg

Melvin Garcia (3-2)

Tell the bosses to book it and I'll fight you, Troll.

• Upvote 1

Causing Havoc 7 - OFFICIAL RESULTS

Welterweight Saan Shlamel def. Quin Kenobi via TKO (Strikes) at 0:53 of round 2.

Light-Heavyweight Andriy Pavlyuchenko def. Ramsay Snow via TKO (Strikes) at 2:46 of round 1.

Heavyweight Santeri Laukkanen def. George Dank via TKO (Strikes) at 1:38 of round 1.

Light-Heavyweight Phil Coulson def. Carlos Dekkers via SUB (Armbar) at 1:32 of round 1.

Heavyweight Jamal Powell def. Steve Pitstulka via KO (Punch) at 1:43 of round 1.

Light-Heavyweight Martijn De Groot def. Erik De Boer via Unanimous Decision.

Light-Heavyweight Rocco Reed def. Draco Bignose via Unanimous Decision.

Welterweight Lenny Lukens Jr def. Markus Landfill via SUB (Armbar) at 3:50 of round 1.

Welterweight Joffrey Tyrell def. Tim Marks via KO (Punches) at 2:50 of round 1.

Heavyweight Walter Sobchak def. Yuri Maulovski via SUB (Armbar) at 1:45 of round 1.

Fight of the Night: Phil Coulson v Carlos Dekkers

Submission of the Night: Phil Coulson

Knockout of the Night: James Powell

Havoc Records (As of 4/4/2015)

Most Fights in Org: Nathan Young (4), Jonah Varce (4), Melvin Garcia (4)

Most Victories in Org: Jonah Varce (4)

Most KO Victories in Org: Jonah Varce (3), Rocco Falcone (3)

Most Submission Victories in Org: Jambo Jambo (3), Darren Brown (3)

Active Winning Streaks (3 or more within Havoc)

Jonah Varce (4) - Heavyweight Div.

Andriy Pavlyuchenko (3) - Light-heavyweight Div.

Crackhead Jon Jones (3) - Featherweight Div.

Jambo Jambo (3) - Welterweight Div.

Olof Bonde (3) - Welterweight Div.

Rocco Falcone (3) - Light-heavyweight Div.

Darren Brown (3) - Bantamweight Div.

• Upvote 4

http://i.imgur.com/iQQo2bD.jpg

Causing Havoc 8 is an upcoming mixed martial arts event to be held by Havoc, in conjunction with the Vendetta fighting alliance. This event will take place on April 11, 2015 at The Underground Arena in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.

The vacant Havoc Middleweight Championship is up for grabs, as undefeated warriors Aldo Pitbull and Francois Dubois battle it out to determine who will leave the champion.

With a supporting fight of Olof Bonde and EA Poe duking it out in the co-main event, this fight card is prime entertainment.

[MAIN EVENT]

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14284920408150.jpgversushttp://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14244498984583.jpg

(Middleweight Division, Championship bout) Aldo Pitbull (7-0) versus Francois Dubois (3-0)

(Preview)

Aldo Pitbull is an undefeated mixed martial arts fighter. Born and raised in Rio de Janeiro, Aldo grew up in a fighting family; his father was an Olympic alternate boxer, while his uncles were Jiu-Jitsu fighters.

Aldo Pitbull frequently competed in Vale Tudo contests, where he earned a reputation as a fearsome brawler with an iron chin. He made his Havoc debut on the Friday the 13th card, where he knocked out Diamond Hardwood in the second round. In his most recent appearance, Pitbull knocked out Ulfric Stormcloak early in the second round of their fight.

As a teen, Francois Dubois, was voted Paris's top male model by several publications. To maintain his impressive physique, Francois was somewhat of a gym rat. Despite all of his accomplishments, his greatest weakness was with the ladies; he felt that he should be able to get any girl that he desired, and being one-upped by another male was simply unacceptable.

When his girlfriend of the hour publicly dumped him for a French actor and professional boxer, Francois vowed to out do the bastard; he promptly took up the Sweet Science full time. After a while, Francois forgot why he had taken up boxing in the first place, but slowly fell in love with fisticuffs and the local renown he gained with each victory.

After claiming multiple amateur boxing championships, Francois Dubois signed his first manager; up until that time, he had been making all of his own deals. He immediately received multiple sponsorships, as well as the opportunity to compete in a different combat sport. His management saw potential in his good looks and aggressive fighting style, and soon Francois was competing as a professional mixed martial artist.

Francois Dubois quickly became a popular attraction due to his good looks, his flashy fighting style, and his propensity to seem disinterested up until the second he can strike his opponent. He has yet to “talk trash” about an opponent; he allows his violence to say it all.

He made his MMA debut at the age of 18, with a one minute knockout over another debuting opponent in the QFC. One month later, he signed a one-fight contract to compete on the Havoc card titled Vendetta vs LOD; he would once again win in the first round.

In his most recent appearance, Francois Dubois knocked out Carlos Dekkers with a spinning backfist.

[CO-MAIN EVENT]

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/28/28w4.jpgversushttp://mmatycoon.com/gallery/32/32b1.jpg

(Welterweight Division) Olof Bonde (4-0) versus EA Poe (2-2)

(Preview)

Olof Bonde is a former Swedish amateur wrestler and undefeated mixed martial arts fighter. After watching the early UFC events, and becoming a fan of Royce Gracie's fighting style, he moved to Japan to receive the knowledge and skills that he desired. He wanted to go right to the source, the birthplace of Jiu-Jitsu, and learn it from the original masters.

He has come away from the experience with a tremendous sense of respect for his opponents, having fought some of the very best in the world at the NexGen Fight Team gym.

EA Poe was born and raised in Lowell, Massachusetts, roughly thirty minutes north of Boston. He was raised by his mother in a lower middle class neighborhood, which was known for being a relatively rough neighborhood for boys his age. His mother enrolled him in boxing classes at the local YMCA so that she could leave him alone without worrying about him falling in with criminals, or getting beat up after school.

By the time he reached high school, he was an accomplished amateur boxer; to further push himself, he enrolled in the school's wrestling team. For him, it was simply a challenge that he could not pass up. He flourished on the mats, but he never took to it the same way that he had with boxing. Still, the combination of the two sports made him a terrifying physical specimen, and truly pushed his striking power into the next level.

By the time he was in his early 20s, boxing had started to decline as the most popular sport in the country, as mixed martial arts slowly surpassed the Sweet Science. Poe started cross-training with other sports to test himself, and soon found himself training all facets of combat. After only a year, he had earned his blue belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.

Despite all of his prior success in other martial arts, EA Poe struggled in MMA; his first two fights ended in him being KO'd twice. This may have put off some men, but for Poe it was evidence that he had found the last frontier of physical challenges. This was the sport for him.

His third fight went much more favorably, as he stopped Andreas Karlsson in the second round. In his most recent appearance, he knocked out Dave Robertsson at Causing Havoc 4.

[MAIN CARD]

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/1/1b7.jpgversushttp://mmatycoon.com/gallery/37/37w46.jpg

(Middleweight Division) Diamond Hardwood (2-2) versus Rock Allen (4-1)

(Preview)

Diamond Hardwood is an American kick boxer that made the transition to professional mixed martial arts. Born and raised in Atlanta, Georgia, he has since moved to Las Vegas, Nevada to find proper training. After a dominant professional debut in the QFC, Hardwood suffered two consecutive defeats under the Havoc banners, which led to him being dropped by his original management team.

In his most recent appearance, he stopped Sergio Sancehz in just thirty-three seconds.

Rock Allen is a freestyle mixed martial arts fighter that was born and raised in Texas, but moved to Amsterdam for undisclosed reasons. While there, he took up professional fighting, stopping two opponents in QFC matches before signing to fight for Havoc.

In his Havoc debut, he suffered the lone defeat of his career, when he dropped a judge's decision to Dan Kade. Since then, he has defeated Zander Cain and Albein Rock.

(Light-Heavyweight Division) Sonny Ray Razor (2-1) versus Wyatt Earp (2-1)

(Preview)

Sonny Ray Razor is a New York based amateur boxer that currently competes in MMA. He resides in London, England, where he trains with the King's Palace fight team. He has fought in the QFC, KOTC, and most recently Havoc, where he was defeated for the first time at the hands of Andriy Pavlyuchenko.

Wyatt Earp is a man with no personal identification information. We can find literally nothing on this man, only old history articles about the original Wyatt Earp. When we asked his management team, they simply responded that, indeed, this was the historical figure, somehow resurrected and enrolled to fight for the BigMouth Cabrons elite fight team.

Earp made his MMA debut in the QFC, where he was defeated by Frank Castle. He has since rebounded with two impressive performances in Havoc. While Earp lacks in pure punching power, he makes up for it by having an iron chin and a relentless pace.

(Light-Heavyweight Division) Dupraz Herve (3-0) versus Diego Brandao (4-3)

(Preview)

Dupraz Herve is a French Muay Thai practitioner and Judoka. He has long since been banned from competing in Judo in his home country due to his participation in MMA. Despite that setback, Herve, also known as “Le Monstre”, is currently undefeated in mixed martial arts, with two victories in the QFC, and an impressive victory at Causing Havoc 2.

Diego Brandao is a relentless brawler and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu blue belt that has competed seven times in mixed martial arts. Born and raised in Brazil, he has since moved permanently in Amsterdam. All seven of his profesional fights took place in Brazilian Vale Tudo contests, known as the QFC, where he never once left the first round.

Next Up: Preliminary Card

• Upvote 3

Causing Havoc 8: The Prelims

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14176326606194.jpgversus http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/32/32w11.jpg

(Welterweight Division) Ollie Sakahura (4-2) versus Travis Cartridge (2-1)

(Preview)

Ollie Sakahura was born and raised in Belgium. After high school, he took up kick boxing as a hobby more than anything. However, the inevitable happened, and Sakahura decided to test himself in the cage. Since there was a lack of kickboxing shows signing untested talent, he opted instead to fight in mixed martial arts. In two QFC fights he was submitted two times, never making it even into the three minute mark of the fight.

After this, he began to cross train wrestling for defense, and has not lost a fight since. He went on a three fight tear composed of first round knockout victories. In his most recent fight, he knocked out Cliff Burton at Causing Havoc 3.

Travis Cartridge is a former amateur Dominican boxing champion. He currently fights in mixed martial arts with a record of 2-1. He made his professional debut in the QFC, stopping his opponent in just over two minutes time. He was defeated by Dave Robertsson at Causing Havoc 1, and rebounded at Causing Havoc 5 with a unanimous decision victory over Matt Hughes.

http://i.imgur.com/HUt7tYX.jpg

(Heavyweight Division) Yuri Kalimov (4-1) versus Ernesto Silva (2-0)

(Preview)

Yuri Kalimov is a Russian mixed martial arts fighter that specializes in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and submission grappling in general. He has competed four times in the QFC arena, where he holds a perfect record. In his most recent appearance, he was stopped by Michael Vaugh at Causing Havoc 1.

Ernesto Silva is a Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu purple belt. Born and raised in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, he was exposed to street fighting at a young age. To avoid falling into the same destructive mindset as his friends, Silva began training Jiu-Jitsu regularly, and opted to compete in mixed martial arts full time.

He made his debut in a Vale Tudo match, out working Gregorio Leonard to win a unanimous decision. In his most recent fight, Silva submitted Martin Marchal at Causing Havoc 3.

http://www.mmasucka.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/MunozBoetsch.jpg

(Middleweight Division) Kai Kha (0-0) versus Carl Grimes (4-3)

(Preview)

Kai Kha was born and raised in Malawi. In order to bring notriety and increase the likelihood of tourism to the small Afrian nation, the Malawi government put together an amateur mixed martial arts tournament. Their goal was to find he best fighter in the country and send him out to compete on the world stage, using the growing popularity of MMA to raise public awareness that their country even existed.

Kha's family was very poor, and they saw the opportunity to be given wealth beyond their dreams if they could just get a man through this tournament. Kai Kha was the youngest and fittest of his family, so his father and uncles helped him train rigorously to prepare him for the competition. As it turned out, the competition was less than stellar, and Kha ran through his opponents to win the local tournament.

Kai Kha is freshly transplanted to Amsterdam and has been linked up with Jacob What, a famed fight manager. Kha is fighting not only for money and respect, but for the survival of his family and his country. Kai Kha truly believes that he will be bringing the fighting spirit of every man, woman, and child from Malawi into the cage with him.

When asked about his opponent's back story, Carl Grimes just kind of shrugged, spit, and said “he'd better not lose then.” Carl Grimes is a Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu brown belt and diverse striker. He has competed three times in the QFC arena, once for the EFC league, and once in Darkness MMA.

His most recent appearances have been within the Havoc cage, where he is currently 1-1 with a recent first round victory over Alex Hogan.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/40/40b27.jpgversushttp://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14166911618544.jpg

(Featherweight Division) Andrewle Martin (1-1) versus Aidan Harrison (0-2)

(Preview)

Andrewle Martin is an American mixed martial arts fighter. He is a freestyle fighter, utilizing all facets of the sport to keep the fight geared towards his advantage. He made his MMA debut in the QFC arena, submitting his opponent late in the opening round. His most recent fight was at Causing Havoc 2, where he dropped a judge's decision to Dupraz Herve.

Aidan Harrison is an English kick boxer and former amateur mixed martial arts fighter. He is a proud new member of the Holding Cell fight team. Prior to mixed martial arts, Harrison dabbled in boxing and soccer, trying to find the sport that challenged him; well, it's safe to assume that he has found a reasonable challenge in MMA. He has dropped two unanimous decisions; once in the QFC, and once at Causing Havoc 3 to Crackhead Jon Jones.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14280719472475.pngversushttp://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14230064158091.jpg

(Super-Heavyweight Division) Charlie Button (0-0) versus Johnnie Walker (2-0)

(Preview)

Charlie Button is a bulbuous American boxer that has waddled into the sport of mixed martial arts. The appropriately nicknamed “Glutton” is a shining example of why all of the skinny nations hate America. We can't know how good his actual fighting is, although he boasts an impressive undefeated street fighting record. Although something tells me that most of his street fighting experience was actually just screaming “Justice for Mike Brown!” and throwing a molotov into a KFC.

Johnnie Walker is an American boxing stylist that is almost never seen without an unlit cigarette in his mouth. Yes, this is a stark reminder of that god awful 'Fault in Our Stars' movie which I was dragged to go see. By the end of that movie, I was convinced that my female companion wanted ME to get cancer so that she could have her stereotypial terminal romance.

Anyways, Johnnie Walker has fought twice in the QFC arena, stopping two opponents inside the first round in dramatic fashion. Hopefully he doesn't let Glutton lay on top of him, because escaping from that mount would be like having a water bed fall on you. I shudder at the thought.

• Upvote 2

Causing Havoc 8 - OFFICIAL RESULTS

Middleweight Aldo Pitbull def. Francois Dubois via TKO (Strikes) at 1:42 of round 1.

Welterweight EA Poe def. Olof Bonde via Unanimous Decision.

Middleweight Diamond Hardwood def. Rock Allen via TKO (Strikes) at 0:38 of round 1.

Light-Heavyweight Sonny Ray Razor def. Wyatt Earp via Unanimous Decision.

Featherweight Diego Brandao def. Dupraz Herve via TKO (Strikes) at 0:59 of round 1.

Welterweight Ollie Sakahura def. Travis Cartridge via TKO (Strikes) at 3:57 of round 2.

Heavyweight Ernesto Silva def. Yuri Kalimov via SUB (Rear Naked Choke) at 3:52 of round 1.

Middleweight Kai Kha def. Carl Grimes via KO (Punches) at 1:59 of round 1.

Featherweight Aidan Harrison def. Andrewle Martin via TKO (Head Kick) at 1:45 of round 1.

Super-Heavyweight Charlie Button def. Johnnie Walker via TKO (Strikes) at 1:15 of round 1.

Aldo Pitbull is the NEW Undisputed Havoc Middleweight Champion!

Fight of the Night: Undetermined.

Submission of the Night: Undetermined.

Knockout of the Night: Undetermined.

Havoc Records (As of 4/11/2015)

Most Fights in Org: Even split between six guys.

Most Victories in Org: Jonah Varce (4)

Most KO Victories in Org: Aldo Pitbull (3), Jonah Varce (3), Rocco Falcone (3)

Most Submission Victories in Org: Jambo Jambo (3), Darren Brown (3)

Active Winning Streaks (3 or more within Havoc)

Jonah Varce (4) - Heavyweight Div.

Aldo Pitbull (3) - Middleweight Division

Andriy Pavlyuchenko (3) - Light-heavyweight Div.

Crackhead Jon Jones (3) - Featherweight Div.

Jambo Jambo (3) - Welterweight Div.

Rocco Falcone (3) - Light-heavyweight Div.

Darren Brown (3) - Bantamweight Div.

• Upvote 2

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14145016191214.jpg

Rodolfo "The Black Belt Hunter" Vieira

Awesome feeling to knock the shit out of an opponent. Seems like I'm not a walking Gi after all right?! I cut him open and was almost swimming in his blood, right before I knocked him down again and finished him with punches. If you enter the octagon with me, be ready for a war!!!

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/21/21w10.jpg

Joe Rogan:

One chump down. At least he wasn't scared to fight i'll give him that. Who got the balls to fight me next? anyone?

What about those 3 pretenders at the top, who likes to beat up on younger fighters, Jambo Jambo you scared homie? How about you Quin you willing to fight me or are you going to run away scared to your mommy lol

Look Joe, if you want to fight Jambo Jambo all you have to do is ask. Let's get one thing straight. Do your research. Of my 4 fights in Havoc, 3 of them have been 25 and only one was 19, so get your facts right. I fight whoever the matchmaker requests me to fight, period. I don't turn down fights.

I see that you are also 19, so you have absolutely no reason to complain if I would take a fight with a younger person WHEN YOU ARE A YOUNGER PERSON!!!

Where is the common sense here?

If I lose, I lose. I don't bitch and moan about other people's opponents when they are simply taking the fights offered to them (again, only 1 of my 4 fights in Havoc has been against someone younger). If you want to take a shot at me, then take a real shot at me.

My name is Jambo Jambo. I am about two things here in Havoc. The first thing is winning! There is only one thing that will help me to win more, and that's hard work!

I am also about respect! I respect every single fighter here who works their ass off, sacrifices their family, their friendships, their love, and their money for the sport they love! When I lose... and eventually I will lose... I will shake that guys hand every... single... time. Why? Respect!!!

I am a man of few words, but my actions in the arena speak volumes. Havoc is where I want to call home! Havoc is where I plan to build my legacy! Havoc is where the top young talent in MMA is! Win, lose, or draw, the organization, the fighters, and the fans will get nothing but my very best inside the cage, and outside the cage.

• Upvote 1

Look Joe, if you want to fight Jambo Jambo all you have to do is ask. Let's get one thing straight. Do your research. Of my 4 fights in Havoc, 3 of them have been 25 and only one was 19, so get your facts right. I fight whoever the matchmaker requests me to fight, period. I don't turn down fights.

I see that you are also 19, so you have absolutely no reason to complain if I would take a fight with a younger person WHEN YOU ARE A YOUNGER PERSON!!!

Where is the common sense here?

If I lose, I lose. I don't bitch and moan about other people's opponents when they are simply taking the fights offered to them (again, only 1 of my 4 fights in Havoc has been against someone younger). If you want to take a shot at me, then take a real shot at me.

My name is Jambo Jambo. I am about two things here in Havoc. The first thing is winning! There is only one thing that will help me to win more, and that's hard work!

I am also about respect! I respect every single fighter here who works their ass off, sacrifices their family, their friendships, their love, and their money for the sport they love! When I lose... and eventually I will lose... I will shake that guys hand every... single... time. Why? Respect!!!

I am a man of few words, but my actions in the arena speak volumes. Havoc is where I want to call home! Havoc is where I plan to build my legacy! Havoc is where the top young talent in MMA is! Win, lose, or draw, the organization, the fighters, and the fans will get nothing but my very best inside the cage, and outside the cage.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/21/21w10.jpg

Joe Rogan:

I must say that I like a respectable guy like you, and I am glad that you have accepted my challenge. I give respect to any guy who steps up to the plate like that, now it's up to Havoc to see if they will make it happen!

• Upvote 1