Havoc Fighting League - Official Smack Talk Thread

davie1903

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14121689311697.png

"The Usurper" Robert Baratheon

9-0-0

Havoc 265lbs Champion

http://mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20150509181948havoc%20belt.jpg

Last Saturday, Robert Baratheon defended his Havoc Heavyweight Championship at Causing Havoc 21 against Tarmo Rautakallio.

The fight only lasted one round, but it gave a good indicator of how the top of the division will be run.

Robert dominated the fight from start to finish. Utilising punches and kicks to gas his opponent early, before unleashing a head kick that forced the referee to call a stop to the contest.

Havoc owner Liam Davidson caught up with Robert Baratheon in a post fight interview

LD: Congratulations on the win Robert. You came into this contest saying your opponent could only cause a problem if the fight hit the ground. It never made it that far, and you scored a TKO victory. Why do you feel Rautakallio didn’t try more to get the fight down.

RB: He knew I had the better Wrestling, and I can only guess he didn’t want to constantly try for takedown and risk gassing himself out. It didn’t work out for him and he paid the price.

LD: We saw a new addition to your arsenal, with you previously only throwing punches but we saw a plethora of kicks being thrown, including the one that ended the contest. We can only guess you have been preparing for this kind of a fight by improving your offense?

RB: It’s true, myself and the coaches at Diamond Gym have been working to improve my kicks. I can punch pretty well, but adding kicks will allow me to attack in a diverse manner. This was a good fight to test it, and I expect the new fight to be even more of an improvement.

LD: With no immediate challenger for you as of now, what are your plans now?

RB: Well I will keep improving myself in the gym, but the challenge with Arnie Armstrong, the Super Heavyweight champion over at Ring of Violence, is still there. He has a fight coming up, so I will leave my future fights in the hands of the org owners and keep focusing on ensuring I can fight any style that comes into the cage with me.

LD: It’s been a pleasure speaking with you, congratulations on the victory, and we look forward to seeing you again. Robert Baratheon ladies and gentlemen!

Causing Havoc 22 Preview

Spencer Kilco reporting for £4£: The best for MMA News, Views and Reviews

Fight Night in Europe again as Havoc hosts seven fights this Saturday including Aldo Pitbull defending his middle weight championship in the main event for the first time after defeating Francois Dubois 14 shows ago. Grab a ticket you don’t want to miss this one…and plain tickets to Amsterdam are cheap!

180 lbs Title Fight Main Event: Khal Drogo vs Aldo Pitbull

A one minute forty two second TKO win earned Pitbull (8-0) the Havoc championship. And if that fight doesn’t convince you he should be champ, the undefeated 19 year old Brazilian has finished all his eight wins by KO. However going into this fight Pitbull has more than the title on the line, he has that undefeated streak. No one wants to lose but once you’ve built an impressive record such as his it becomes even worse to have that one loss. At such a young age for a champion expect Pitbull to just get better and better as time goes on. Already a world class boxer he’s stand up game seems unbeatable so far. Does Khal Drogo (5-0) have the answers?

Also undefeated, Drogo is putting his streak at risk for a chance to win the championship. Drogo has won fight of the night on all three Havoc fights he’s had with the last being a devastating KO. With three years of age over Pitbull it seems he may have a weight advantage too. Skills wise Drogo has completed some incredible takedowns from intensive wrestling training. You have to think that this fight is Drogo’s to win on the ground. But stood up Drogo can hold his own. He is an interesting match up for Pitbull, I don’t think his stand up is better but he just might be a more a complete fighter. I wouldn’t bet on this one it could go either way, it’ll be decided on who’s more hungry on the night.

170 lbs Co-Main Event: Quin Kenobi vs Jambo Jambo

In the co main two submission fights come into this coming off losses. Kenobi (10-8) is 1-2 in Havoc and a two fight losing streak. In the past the brown belt has used his upper body strength to bully opponents to the mat in search for the submission favouring chokes. However this Saturday he goes up against another BJJ brown belt in Jambo (8-2). Jambo is coming off a loss for the vacant welterweight championship. He seemed dominated in that fight and may need more fight time to be ready for a shot at the title again. But if he does want to be considered a contender he needs to rebound with a decent win over Kenobi. Before fighters will look to take this fight to the ground, but until it gets there Jambo’s stand up is slightly stronger.

This fight won’t make either a contender but they may only be two or so wins away from deserving a shot.

170 lbs: Lenny Lukens Jr vs Yoram Kaniuk

Lukens (2-2) is Havoc born and bred debuting at Havoc 7 earlier this year. He’ll be showing the ropes to rookie Kaniuk (0-0). Lukens is a decent all round fighter that favours the ground with a decent wrestling ability finding all his wins by submission. Scouting his opponent who has no professional fight time is going to be key to winning this. From his amateur days and training I can tell you Kaniuk is too a wrestler. Although I expect Kaniuk to prefer to keep this standing with no BJJ skills while Lukens will relish being on the mat. Kaniuk may look to stay in tight maybe getting Lukens up against the fence and pressuring him to find a KO.

205lbs: Jonah Varce vs Mark Schulz

After Jambo Jambo the fans favourite fighter on the card has to be Jonah "Mini Raging Rhino" Varce (7-0). It seems like the 27 year old wrestler is only one or two wins away from being the top contender at 205 after five wins in Havoc. Expect Varce to use his incredible wrestling to manipulate Schulz (4-0) into where ever he wants leading to a KO. That’s if he can, the German Schulz has a great wrestling game and will be able to hold his own locking up with Varce in his Havoc debut. This may come down to who has the better stand-up. Schulz can box but Varce seems to have all the tools necessary to find the KO.

185 lbs: Buvaisar Hamidovich Saitiev vs Rock Allen

Saitiev (8-1) has two wins in Havoc so far and will look to continue that streak by imposing his wrestling ablity. Allen (4-5) with too many numbers in the wrong column looks in trouble again. Allen can box, but relies on that too much. He’s going to be in trouble in the clinch and on the ground against Saitiev. The Russian needs to get in tight and keep hold of Allen to be able to dominate him.

Lower Card:

205 lbs: John Jones (4-2) [American/Muay Thai] vs Justin Jones (2-1) [American/Boxer]

205 lbs: Sonny Ray Razor (5-1) [American/Boxer] vs Ramsay Snow (4-5) [American/all-rounder]

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14132511468050.jpg

Gavin "The Gentleman" Blackwood

"Well my last two potential opponents seem to have come up with mysterious injuries because I thought I had someone set in stone twice. Oh well, on to the next I suppose. Or maybe I call out the guy that has still been hiding since we both came over from CHOKE..............

Oh Steven where are you.............Your manager has been running his mouth again, but somehow you are still losing. I still want my rematch and I think you are too scared to give it to me."

Causing Havoc 23 Preview

Spencer Kilco reporting for £4£: The best for MMA News, Views and Reviews

This Saturday night 3000 fight fans will turn out to see next edition of Havoc. Two title matches will finish off what will be a fight night you don’t want to miss. The main event sees Havoc’s highest ranked and most popular fighter look for his first welterweight championship defence.

170 lbs Championship Main Event: Charlie Wax vs Stoyak Stoyachnikov

Charlie Wax (7-2) is on fire with a five fight win streak and has won all his three Havoc fights so far. Last time out he beat Jambo Jambo for the 170 title belt with a third round KO. The wrestler isn’t scared to use his muay thai skills to clinch and get in tight with any opponent being able to control and find the KO win. In a still short career the 21 year old usually finds a finish within the first round yet his Havoc bouts have been his biggest challenges yet.

Saturday’s challenge is Stoyak "Really Scary" Stoyachnikov (5-0) who earned his title shot with his own dominate three win streak in Havoc all by a KO from his powerful right hand. The Russian boxer is everything Wax isn’t. He’s no stranger to the ground or being locked up but wants to fight almost exclusively on his feet. Knowing with range he has power in his fists he can find the KO on anyone, Stoyachnikov is under no illusion where he is strongest. So far his game plan to stay standing and outside the pocket has worked perfectly. Wax needs keep control or take this fight to the ground to be safe from the Russians rock hard fists.

145 lbs Championship Co-Main Event: John Granger vs Rocco Falcone

Featherweight champion John "The Sloth" Granger (6-0) is also looking for his first title defence. The undefeated Englishman seems to be able to ground anyone he wants to. The BJJ black belt knows what he’s doing after using his Olympic quality wrestling to get the opponent to the mat. Once on the floor this fighter is a monster, he’s not looked weak on the ground once.

Rocco "Bonus" Falcone (6-1) can hold his own with fantastic wrestling skills but usually relies on his boxing, a skill Granger doesn’t have. Falcone has looked incredibly dominate in Havoc with a five fight win streak. Yet Falcone has not yet truly been tested on the ground, which may be due to his wrestling skills. You have to think he’ll be on the defence trying everything he can to keep this fight standing. As soon as it hits the mat Granger has the win almost guaranteed.

265 lbs : Conor Brazier vs Michael Vaugh

Brazier (6-2) is coming off a loss to Tarmo Rautakallio by a first round submission. A decent all-rounder he usually relies on his boxing skills to find a TKO win. Fellow English man Vaugh (3-2) is also coming off a submission loss. The young muay thai may be a poor fit for Brazier if he can get in close and squash the space. Both men would fight similar on the ground so neither has the advantage, but stood up they fight differently. Brazier wants space to find power while Vaugh can find that power in the clinch. Space may make all the difference in this fight.

145 lbs: Manuel La Bor vs PePe Hapitchou

New Zealander Manuel "the Roo" La Bor (6-1) is currently 2-1 in Havoc having to rely on the judges to fins his wins. In a fight between two hated nations "Big Trouble" PePe Hapitchou (7-2) hails from Australia. Hapitchou could be a world class boxer but prefers to take the fight to the ground and find the submission. La Bor can stand and trade but unfortunately may not possess the skills compete on the ground.

205 lbs: Phil Coulson vs Steven Johnson

Coulson (4-1) is born and read Havoc and surly has contendership in his sights. The wrester tries to control his opponents backed up with decent boxing skills. Steven "Wonderboy" Johnson (4-4) is coming off two Havoc losses but has skills to match Coulson. His wrestling may be better which sets up an exciting battle for control. Johnson is going to be desperate for the win making him either hungry or full of mistakes, can Coulson capitalise?

Lower Card:

265 lbs: Tamati Ngata (5-1) [Australian/All-rounder] vs Yuri Maulovski (1-1) [ukrainian/Boxer]

265+ lbs: Vasco Eanes (4-0) [Portuguese/Muay Thai] vs Guy Mourtneant (2-1) [French/Boxer]

265 lbs: Jamal Powell (3-1) [Jamaican/All-rounder] vs Timothy McGee (1-0) [American/Wrestler]

145 lbs: Melvin Garcia (3-6) [Dutch/Jiu Jitsu] vs Andrewle Martin (1-4) [American/All-rounder]

155 lbs: Dae Kyung Kim (3-1) [Korean/Wrestler] vs Raful Eitan (0-0) [israeli/Wrestler]

• Upvote 2

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14258222701370.gif

Chris 'The Lion Tamer' Lancier

7-1-0

Hate Me Now

It has been quite some time since we have heard of Chris Lancier. Rumor has it he has been focusing on training and he has not been to happy with the results. He recently fought in Havoc, after Havoc’s own Severo Del Bosque got in touch and asked if Chris could take a short notice fight to help sell some tickets after making a little mistake in his original booking. It came to the surprise of many that Chris actually agreed to help out.. Could this mean he is a changed man? Let’s find out now as he did an interview earlier today that has people buzzing.

Timothy Lullekop & Martin Kuttekop

Hello everyone, welcome to the Dutch MMA News Channel. Today, we have a special guest. We are inside the Granite Gym today, to speak to none other than Chris Lancier. Chris, thanks for joining us.. It’s an honour.

After Lullekop said that, Kuttekop chuckles a little. Chris just raised his eyebrown in response, not sure what was so amusing.

Chris Lancier

Yeah… Thanks for having me..

So Chris, you had your first fight some time ago after almost a year since your last fight in Japan. Can you tell us what you been upto and how this fight came about?

Chris Lancier

Well, I been focusing on my training since Japan. There is a different level of MMA here compared to Japan, and I felt I needed to work on some striking parts while enhancing my grappling as well. I have had success in my career, winning a tournament early on. A lot of people think I am riding on that money still, but there never was any money sent my way. This is just what happens in MMA, shady people doing shady things and getting away with it. Luckily I was able to sign with an org in Japan, who paid a good amount of money and treated me like a star. My last fight there was my debut at 205, the division I also fought in with my recent fight. And that fight was offered, and signed for within a few hours of each other to compete the next day. Del Bosque from Havoc asked a favour, and he’s a good guy so why not lend a hand and help out.

Now both Lullekop and Kuttekop are chuckling a little. Chris just stares at them, looking to get a bit annoyed here.

So, to help out huh? So I guess it is true.. That the fight was rigged to get some attention to you again as you remain in their top 20 fighters..

Now Chris gets what is going on.. These two guys are trying to stir some shit up. Well, Chris can play that game too.

Chris Lancier

Top 20 fighters? I am in their top 5.. You dumbass. Which itself is a big accomplishment don’t you think? 1 fight in a years time and I remain one of their top stars. You must wonder what has been going on behind the scenes all that time. But I am guessing it is the usual politic bullshit where someone tries to be the puppet master and simply doesn’t know what he is doing. As for the fight being rigged, if that was the case I’d have had the win in the 1st round by submission, don’t you think?

The eyes of both Lullekop and Kuttekop got a sparkle in them now, they got a reaction from Lancier they were hoping for. They both had a big smirk on their faces and quickly looked at each other in approval of each other.

Oh yeah? Well you still have a reputation as a mediocre fighter. Most people think you can’t win a fair fight anyways. They say your best time has already happened and that you’ll never find any success again. You are just using your made up persona to get people interested in you.

Chris Lancier

Oh I see. I can’t win a fair fight.. Yeah clearly I am jumping orgs all the time, moving up and down in weight classes because I am running scared of challenges and am just looking for easy wins.. Hell, I even keep fighting my pupils that I taught everything because I know how to beat them just to feel better about myself. And hey, I can’t help that I am this charming, you big headed baboon. I am the kinda guy that your girl would leave me for ‘cause she knows she’s gonna have a good, gooood time with me. Did I say, your girl? Sorry, I should not have brought up that inflatable doll you both share. The only woman in your lives is probably your mom. How’s she doing anyway? Been to the spa lately? ‘Cause I heard she loves getting facials.

The ‘kop guys were thrilled with what they were getting out of Lancier here, they got what they wanted.

That wasn’t very subtle Chris, I see what you did there

Chris Lancier

You did? Wow, you got me.. I suck at being subtle. I guess that’s what the three of us have in common. And I can tell just how much you guys are loving this. I bet after I walk out of here, you both are going to get naked while you suck eachother off in celebration. And you know what? Good for you. Do what you want, cause you are free..

Hey now!

Chris Lancier

Zip it, you zit faced fucks. If I get a marker out and connect all the zits on your face, what would it say? Don’t even answer that, just keep both your faces shut. I came down here, to do a nice thing, help some virgins out with their little idea and help them make feel important for once in their pathetic lives. Now you got exactly what you wanted all along. A classic Lancier response, and I do not give a flyyyyying fuck what you do with this material ‘cause both of you are just two shit stains on the MMA world. People like you ruin it for others, for the fans, the journalist and the fighters. We do not need your fake news reports. So sincerely, fuck off. And because I am such a nice guy, I’ll do the goddamn outro for you..

It seemed Lullekop and Kuttekop were to far gone, almost drooling at the material Lancier gave them. Lancier just took the camera, focused it on him and shook his head while looking at those so called interviewers.

Chris Lancier

Good people of MMA. You see this face? .. Right I done that before .. but stay with me .. This is the face of someone who will give you the truth all the time. I will not make up some shit because my life is interesting enough already. I am still the guy you love to hate, hate to love and just want to see get beat up every time I step in the cage. But guess what? That’s not going to happen for a while as I am back to training camp. And who knows, it might be a couple of months till my next fight, it might be a year. And when I do finally get back in the cage, I will come out the winner. Because that’s what I do in life. I win. And with that closing statement, I bid you all farewell. Enjoy your mountain dews, enjoy your Cheetos, and enjoy a life time of health issues. But still, don’t give up on that dream.. that dream where you think you are better than the MMA fighters who you love to criticise.

This was Chris Lancier for Make a Wish MMA News. Until next time..

---

---

OOC: Been a while since I did some smacktalking, feeling a bit rusty but looking to do a bit more in the near future. Lancier is just a prick, and fun to write for :D

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14128899302110.jpg

Charlie Wax (8-2-0) 170lbs

My first title defence out of the way and another victory in the bag. Hats off to Stoyak Stoyachnikov, he did catch me out with a great lucky punch but I won't get caught out again so easily so the next contender better bring something special to the fight or I'll put him to sleep. Who's going to step up next?

Causing Havoc 24 Preview

Expect a full house once again after an amazing fight night at Havoc 23. 3000 loud and blood thirsty fans will turn out to watch some of Amsterdam’s’ best including a massive bout for the vacant light heavyweight champion. Strap in and get ready for the 24th instalment of the hottest org on the scene.

205 lbs Championship Main Event: Kim Jong Un vs Yuuto Yoshida

"El Supremo" Kim Jong Un (6-1) earned his shot at the title after a first round TKO over Tien Shinhan in his debut. Un comes to Havoc from the world of kickboxing fighting in NYFN. Currently on a three fight win streak the supreme leader of North Korea will intend to impose his boxing beating down an opponent before wrestling them and controlling the fight. Training hard in muay thai he’s an almost perfect all round fighter being able to dictating his will where ever we want in the cage.

Maybe the most worthy contender in Havoc right now Yuuto Yoshida (9-2) is on an 8 fight win streak, three of which in Havoc. Yoshida has had championship experience winning the light heavy weight championship in Tokyo’s Choke before it closed down. So no big fight nerves which have crippled so may fighter in the past. The Jap brings a high level muay thai and wrestling to the table so expect both fighter to stay in close and fight in the clinch. Yoshda doesn’t share Un’s striking ability but is far stronger in the clinch. The winner will be the one that can pressure the other more.

145 lbs Co Main: Ricky Monroe vs Diego Brandao

Ricky "Manuki" Monroe (6-2) is a wrestler with a great record in Havoc so far. The Samoan is on a two win streak making Otso Koski submit after a devastating punch from full mount last time out. Brazilian Diego Brandao (7-3) throws just as devastating punches stood up. This is the classic tale of wrestling vs boxing. Neither man is a defiant winner but Brandao won’t be beaten stood up and Monroe won’t be on the ground. They need to fight where they are most comfortable for the advantage.

145 lbs: Otso Koski vs Selfie Lord

The third of four 145 fights sees Selfie Lord (3-2) test his muay thai against muay thai expert Otso Koski (6-5). Koski has proven in the past how skilful he is fighting in the pocket and the clinch, with the ability to box as well he’s a tough opponent stood up. Lord is a master boxer and has relied on that throughout his career but with developing clinch ability these fighters may stand a lot closer than you’d expect. Koski would be beaten in a straight up boxing match it’s his wrestling, clinch and control that aid him but has Lord match those abilities in recent training?

145 lbs: Carlton Leach vs Aidan Harrison

English man Aidan "Headbutt" Harrison (4-2) is on a four fight win streak in Havoc all by first round Kos. Harrison got his career off to a bad start but has been incredible dominate since his debut loss. Whatever he did after that loss has work! Carlton "Footsoldier" Leach (7-2) is a boxer so doesn’t plan on getting knockout out. He’ll stand on the outside and try to out box Harrison who is more of a muay thai fighter. Once this fight gets in close and locks up Leach is a competent wrestler, on his A game expect Leach to control Harrison in all areas of the fight.

170 lbs: Joffrey Tyrell vs Robert Bruce

American boxer Joffrey Tyrell (3-1) is currently undefeated in Havoc. All three fights have ended with powerful looking KOs. His first major challenge comes in form of Robert "The" Bruce (3-1) who had an unbelievable series of punch followed by a killer hook to win by one of the best KOs I’ve seen in recent times in his Havoc debut. Bruce is just a bit more of a better boxer so will be a close stand up fight. Elsewhere Bruce has shown as little interest in the ground as Tyrell and both are okay in the clinch. It’s hard to find a slight advantage for Tyrell over Bruce.

Lower Card:

145 lbs: Jimmy McDonald (5-0-1) [Canadian/Boxer] vs Ligerito Jr (5-3-1) [Mexican/Wrestler]

265 lbs: Sam Wilson (4-2) [American/Wrestler] vs Ernesto Silva (4-1) [brazilian/Wrestler]

170 lbs: Markus Landfill (3-3) [Canadian/All-rounder] vs Abe Reles (1-1) [American/Wrestler]

170 lbs: Rod Mclaren (3-1) [scottish/Boxer] vs Cliff Burton (1-5) [American/Boxer]

185 lbs: Michael Harari (0-0) [israeli/All-rounder] vs Karl Karlsson (0-1) [swedish/Boxer]

My first title defence out of the way and another victory in the bag. Hats off to Stoyak Stoyachnikov, he did catch me out with a great lucky punch but I won't get caught out again so easily so the next contender better bring something special to the fight or I'll put him to sleep. Who's going to step up next?

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/32/32b2.jpg

EA "The Raven" Poe

Sit tight Charlie. Once I finish punching a hole through Quin Kenobi's head on August 8th I'll be coming to take that belt off your hands. Sleep tight.

EA "The Raven" Poe

Sit tight Charlie. Once I finish punching a hole through Quin Kenobi's head on August 8th I'll be coming to take that belt off your hands. Sleep tight.

At last a fighter with ambition is speaking up! Good luck in your fight and I'll look forward to meeting you soon Mr Poe. Sorry, but you won't be leaving with my belt though.

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/9/9w3.jpg

Djin Dawn

"The 265+ division is a bit lacking in my opinion. The level of competition in this division and the lack of a title belt is very discouraging for someone of my ability. I've got my eyes on making 265 and coming to take that belt away from that paper champion Robert Baratheon, if he has the guts to face me."

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/9/9w3.jpg

Djin Dawn

"The 265+ division is a bit lacking in my opinion. The level of competition in this division and the lack of a title belt is very discouraging for someone of my ability. I've got my eyes on making 265 and coming to take that belt away from that paper champion Robert Baratheon, if he has the guts to face me."

9-0-0

Havoc 265lbs Champion

Put down the cheeseburgers and pick up those Weight Supps. I've been training my ass off because there are no challengers for me right now. I'd be delighted for you to actually prove yourself worthy of challenging for this belt, and I look forward to knocking you on your ass when you do.

Marco Ferreira - Executioner FC Champ 7-1

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/2/2w13.jpg

"Hello Robert, you give the impression that you are too good for your roster. Well, I can be in Amsterdam for the 15th August to knock you on your ass.

Not interested in your belt, you can continue being a big shot if you like after I have dismantled you. So 5 rounds non title, though I will KO you quickly, just for laughs.

My hype is better than yours so you have no excuses, unless you aren't confident you can back up the big talk you give the young guys in your division.

Tick, tock, tick, tock, Robert, that 9-0 has got to go."

• Upvote 3

9-0-0

Havoc Heavyweight Champion

I do agree, that 9-0 does have to go. I mean, 9 is such a boring number, now 10, that is a much better number for a record buahaha!

Since it seems I have a couple of challenges now, a relief really since the last guy Arnie Armstrong lost his title so we couldn't do Champ vs Champ, so to pit myself against another champion will be a fine test. After I fight you, I can take care of Gin Dawn, which sounds like one of Littlefinger's whores.

However, the one thing I disagree on is the date of the fight. It takes me over a week just to get out of bed, nevermind get in a training camp for a fight. That, and my manager will also be busy for most of that week so I will almost be going in blind. Any week after that shall be fine however, so I look forward to battling you in the cage.

Marco Ferreira

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/2/2w13.jpg

"Bob, we can fight whenever you feel you have the best chance of springing the upset, and by that I mean getting out of the 1st round conscious or not needing the blood bank. I could fight you tonight, Saturday, next week or in a months time. I will crack you on the chin and you will crumple. I will also fight you for free and if they want me to take your belt in this fight, I will, or you can take it with you to hospital and then lose another time.

For the record, I don't consider you a worthy challenger, but you are a champion, of sorts, so I may as well give you a kicking."

• Upvote 1

9-0-0

Havoc Heavyweight Champion

A worthy challenger....but you challenged me! Never mind that anyway, all 9 of my fights so far have been my opponent not considering me an opponent who can beat them, and their opinions change when I hit them. Of course, I do consider you to be better than any other opponent I have faced so far, so only time will tell who emerges victorious.

• Upvote 1

Causing Havoc 25 Preview

Some of Havoc’s most popular fighters square off this Saturday! Are you ready for high octane action with 20,000 fans screaming for the finish in ten more fights. Makes sure you get your ticket for this Saturday!

170 lbs Main Event: Quin Kenobi vs EA Poe

Number 3 ranked Havoc welterweight Quin "Jedi" Kenobi (11-8) is coming off split decision against Jambo Jambo. Kenobi has had a storied career going up against some of the best around the world and with another win he could be considered the next contender at 170. He prefers to fight on the ground and he likely get this main event down there, as his wrestling at time can be a thing for beauty. With maybe not the best Havoc record (2-3), I expect Kenobi to try and control the fight with the wrestling, stall if necessary, if he can’t find the decision Kenobi has the ability to wrestle his way to a decision.

Boxer EA "The Raven" Poe (6-3) is on a two fight win streak due to his knockout out power. The American is mostly likely to keep the fight standing and box his way to a finish. Poe is in a similar situation with a great record in Havoc he’s so close to his first title shot. The quick up and comer is currently ranked 4th, and with a win over Kenobi no one would argue if he finds himself with a title shot. Poe can wrestle and you have to think that’s what he is working on most to make sure Kenobi doesn’t force the entire fight to take place on the ground, because stood up its Poe’s fight to win.

185 lbs Co Main: Buvaisar Hamidovich Saitiev vs Eddie Johnson

Russia wrester Buvaisar Hamidovich Saitiev (9-1) is currently on a three fight steak in Havoc. His only loss came by submission in his Havoc debut but since then has looked unstoppable. Without much boxing training Saitiev is a master at finding the KO after rag dolling them around with his wrestling. With he gets a good boxing coach and trains n his stand up think how dangerous he could be. He’ll fight American Eddie Johnson (3-2) an expert muay thai fighter. In a similar way he lost his debut but his currently on a two fight win streak in Havoc. Either fighter could find themselves in a contender fight after this win.

185 lbs: Hans Huber vs Ekong Bell

Nigerian Boxer Ekong "The Nigerian Nightmare" Bell (4-1) is currently undefeated in Havoc after three fights. His fast hands have gained Bell quick finishes and last time out Bell throw a kick leading to an explosive hook knocking out Karl Karlsson. He’s become an expert muay thai, so while fighting German Hans Huber (5-2) he’ll keep the fight in tight. Huber is a great all round fighter focusing on his stand up game. I imagine this will be a boxing match, Huber may prefer to fight in space and Bell closer. Huber can wrestle, so can control but it’ll be interesting to see who really is in control of this fight.

170 lbs: Jambo Jambo vs Lenny Lukens Jr

Jambo "The Jambo" Jambo (8-3) seemed to be on top of the world and Havoc until losing to current 170 lbs champion Charlie Wax twice, pre title and in a title fight. An all-round fighter who usually ends up concentrating on the wrestling being able to find a submission ease whether he is able to lock it in or not. He’ll be looking to get the rebound win on Lenny "Lanky" Lukens Jr (2-3). Lukens is also an all-rounder who prefers to wrestle and fight on the floor. I can’t imagine his wrestling being better than Jambo’s and without the high profile matches Jambo has experienced Lukens is defiantly the underdog, yet youth is on his side.

205 lbs: Sonny Ray Razor vs Gavin Blackwood

Sonny Ray Razor (6-1) is a world calibre boxer currently on four fight win streak since losing his Havoc debut. The 21 year old has had a great career so far and as the sixth ranked 205 fighter his still so way from a title fight. We’ll be looking to get on step closer to that championship fight by beating Gavin "The Gentleman" Blackwood (7-3). The scot is a fantastic wrestler that may have the skills the debunk Razor. Razor’s only loss was to another wrestler and found himself on his back seconds into the fight. If Blackwood, with a decent boxing ability, can avoid the stand-up and get to the floor will Razor’s ground skills fail him again?

Lower Card:

265+ lbs: Guy Mourtneant (3-1) [French/Wrestler] vs Tanner Grimm (2-1-1) [Australian/Wrestler]

145 lbs: Manuel La Bor (6-2) [New Zealander/Boxing] vs Lenin Bottai (0-2) [Russian/Boxer]

155 lbs: Demir Kartal (4-2) [Turkish/Wrestler] vs Johnny Lawrence (3-3) [American/All-rounder]

170 lbs: Yoram Kaniuk (1-0) [israeli/Wrestler] vs Jimmy Frazier (3-4) [American/Wrestler]

145 lbs: Julian Thompson (2-4) [American/Wrestler] vs Terrell James (3-6) [American/Wrestler]

• Upvote 2

Causing Havoc 25 Preview

Some of Havoc’s most popular fighters square off this Saturday! Are you ready for high octane action with 20,000 fans screaming for the finish in ten more fights. Makes sure you get your ticket for this Saturday!

170 lbs Main Event: Quin Kenobi vs EA Poe

Number 3 ranked Havoc welterweight Quin "Jedi" Kenobi (11-8) is coming off split decision against Jambo Jambo. Kenobi has had a storied career going up against some of the best around the world and with another win he could be considered the next contender at 170. He prefers to fight on the ground and he likely get this main event down there, as his wrestling at time can be a thing for beauty. With maybe not the best Havoc record (2-3), I expect Kenobi to try and control the fight with the wrestling, stall if necessary, if he can’t find the decision Kenobi has the ability to wrestle his way to a decision.

Boxer EA "The Raven" Poe (6-3) is on a two fight win streak due to his knockout out power. The American is mostly likely to keep the fight standing and box his way to a finish. Poe is in a similar situation with a great record in Havoc he’s so close to his first title shot. The quick up and comer is currently ranked 4th, and with a win over Kenobi no one would argue if he finds himself with a title shot. Poe can wrestle and you have to think that’s what he is working on most to make sure Kenobi doesn’t force the entire fight to take place on the ground, because stood up its Poe’s fight to win.

185 lbs Co Main: Buvaisar Hamidovich Saitiev vs Eddie Johnson

Russia wrester Buvaisar Hamidovich Saitiev (9-1) is currently on a three fight steak in Havoc. His only loss came by submission in his Havoc debut but since then has looked unstoppable. Without much boxing training Saitiev is a master at finding the KO after rag dolling them around with his wrestling. With he gets a good boxing coach and trains n his stand up think how dangerous he could be. He’ll fight American Eddie Johnson (3-2) an expert muay thai fighter. In a similar way he lost his debut but his currently on a two fight win streak in Havoc. Either fighter could find themselves in a contender fight after this win.

185 lbs: Hans Huber vs Ekong Bell

Nigerian Boxer Ekong "The Nigerian Nightmare" Bell (4-1) is currently undefeated in Havoc after three fights. His fast hands have gained Bell quick finishes and last time out Bell throw a kick leading to an explosive hook knocking out Karl Karlsson. He’s become an expert muay thai, so while fighting German Hans Huber (5-2) he’ll keep the fight in tight. Huber is a great all round fighter focusing on his stand up game. I imagine this will be a boxing match, Huber may prefer to fight in space and Bell closer. Huber can wrestle, so can control but it’ll be interesting to see who really is in control of this fight.

170 lbs: Jambo Jambo vs Lenny Lukens Jr

Jambo "The Jambo" Jambo (8-3) seemed to be on top of the world and Havoc until losing to current 170 lbs champion Charlie Wax twice, pre title and in a title fight. An all-round fighter who usually ends up concentrating on the wrestling being able to find a submission ease whether he is able to lock it in or not. He’ll be looking to get the rebound win on Lenny "Lanky" Lukens Jr (2-3). Lukens is also an all-rounder who prefers to wrestle and fight on the floor. I can’t imagine his wrestling being better than Jambo’s and without the high profile matches Jambo has experienced Lukens is defiantly the underdog, yet youth is on his side.

205 lbs: Sonny Ray Razor vs Gavin Blackwood

Sonny Ray Razor (6-1) is a world calibre boxer currently on four fight win streak since losing his Havoc debut. The 21 year old has had a great career so far and as the sixth ranked 205 fighter his still so way from a title fight. We’ll be looking to get on step closer to that championship fight by beating Gavin "The Gentleman" Blackwood (7-3). The scot is a fantastic wrestler that may have the skills the debunk Razor. Razor’s only loss was to another wrestler and found himself on his back seconds into the fight. If Blackwood, with a decent boxing ability, can avoid the stand-up and get to the floor will Razor’s ground skills fail him again?

Lower Card:

265+ lbs: Guy Mourtneant (3-1) [French/Wrestler] vs Tanner Grimm (2-1-1) [Australian/Wrestler]

145 lbs: Manuel La Bor (6-2) [New Zealander/Boxing] vs Lenin Bottai (0-2) [Russian/Boxer]

155 lbs: Demir Kartal (4-2) [Turkish/Wrestler] vs Johnny Lawrence (3-3) [American/All-rounder]

170 lbs: Yoram Kaniuk (1-0) [israeli/Wrestler] vs Jimmy Frazier (3-4) [American/Wrestler]

145 lbs: Julian Thompson (2-4) [American/Wrestler] vs Terrell James (3-6) [American/Wrestler]

Great Preview Kilco glad to have you here!!!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14132151674894.jpg

Hans Huber (5-3-0)

Congrats to Ekong Bell tonight, his lethal kicks were just too quick for me to avoid and everything else I tried Bell just wriggled out of or expected it. I can't pretend I'm not disappointed with the result or my performance but I hope if we meet again in the future I can give him a better fight instead of more kicking practice.

Good fight, good luck with your title shot when you get it.

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14212630812859.jpg

Darren "Killer" Kissel

5-2

Just signed my first fight deal here at Havoc. Hopefully this dude Diego Brandao that the boss wants me to fights is as keen as I am to get in there. Looking at his tape it should be a hell of a brawl. And boss hope you are making me a shiney new belt as once I'm done with this guy there is nobody in this division that will keep me from holding it.

• 3 weeks later...

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13948341263658.jpg

"El Supremo" Kim Jong Un (263251)

The last few nights have been restless for El Supremo. The people have spontaneously begun congregating at the steps of my mansion, chanting at all hours of the night and day. "GIVE US SUPREMO! GIVE US SUPREMO!" The outpour of raw emotion has worn deeply on my famously tender heart. I must give the people what they want.

http://cdn.theatlantic.com/static/mt/assets/international/nk%20dec22%20p.jpg

I try to explain to them that not everyone is as courageous as El Supremo and that some fighters, although clearly not lacking in skills and hype, are simply cowardly girlie girls who quake in fear at the thought of standing in El Supremo's presence. But it is no use, they have the unquenchable thirst for El Supremo and nothing can dissuade them.

• Upvote 5