Havoc Fighting League - Official Smack Talk Thread

davie1903

http://mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1421260404havoc%20logo.png

Havoc have brought all the local media and several world renowned media companies to announce a big announcement. That will further improve there org’s reputation and put all competition on alert that they are here to stay and will do there utmost to collect the signatures of the biggest fighters around.

Production team: We are a few minutes away from the org owners coming out to tell us the news you are here for. So I ask you to sit in your seats and get ready to ask questions, when you are directed too.

***Havoc owners appear and sit down***

Liam: Good afternoon everyone I am here as the Havoc owner and I for sure am happy that you have gathered here to hear what we have for you.

Conor: As Liam told you we are happy you gathered here and im sure you will love what we have in store for you, without further delay, out latest addition to the roster is……

Liam : Sound man can you start this off for us?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqLo6vXKMLc

***Robert Baratheon walks out***

Liam: Yes you may have gathered that our newest addition to our org is Robert Baratheon.

RB: Good afternoon, everyone I am Robert and I have came here from Ring Of Violence, where I quickly became a monster and easily got my hands on the title of Most violent tournament winner. With that success he was also quickly named as ROV 265lbs champ after the tournament success. Since then he has cleaned the floor with all competitiors out side of the tournament and I am still undefeated. After all that I thought I had to move on to get more success as there wasn’t much more to get from ROV that I hadnt allready achieved.

Conor : We have left time for you to ask us or Robert an questions. You may start when you wish.

Q: So Robert, Tycoon land was eagerly awaiting to see who you would be signing with next following the end of your contract with Ring Of Violence, can you tell us about some of the orgs who made contact with you?

RB: Well I wasn’t surprised at the level of interest, but the calibre of org was definitely interesting. From the top of my head, Ring of Violence, Havoc, Dissolution, World Combat, MMA Gods, Tradition Fight Club and Steel Penn - ICON. The biggest org I received an offer from though would be, as of their event yesterday, the #1 ranked org in the world Claymore Elite Combat. Sure, the money was big, but I am not here to make a quick buck. 260k is my ID, a cage is where I was born to fight, and Havoc were the org for me.

Q: Questions have been raised in regards to you leaving Ring Of Violence. Villak Martinson insinuated you were scared to fight him, while since your departure, org owner Storman Norman has since claimed you were scared of fighting “real competition”. What is your response to this?

RB: Scared? Bah! Skull asked me if I would fight the champion, but I am no fool, and I know I was not ready to fight for the 265+ title. He then went on the complete opposite spectrum, and asked me to fight some guy down on the opposite side of the division! Now tell me, how is that fair? From title challenger to scrub fighter? Please, I am better than that and a fight against someone at the bottom of the division does nothing for me. I also saw he changed his comment from saying “Look at his record” to “He saw me coming”. If even he doesn’t believe his own words at first, I don’t expect anyone to take him seriously. I hadn’t heard of this Dick Army fella before, and I don’t expect to hear much about him in future. As for my record, only twice have I ever declined a fight, for the reasons previously stated, and he can hardly complain about the people I fought when it was him offering me the fights to begin with! A poor craftsman blames his tools, and poor Skull seems to need a whole new set!

Q: You have been stripped of the 265lbs title which you won as a result of winning the “Most Violent Fighter” tournament, can you give us your reaction?

RB: Being stripped of a title for a division where there was no fighting taking place? Doesn’t bother me in the slightest.

Q. I would like to ask Robert, why he decided than Havoc was the place for him, when there was so many options?

RB: I decided on Havoc on the advice of my manager. In ROV, it was all 5 rounds, and while that is an interesting format, I was coming away unable to train for a week after each fight. Havoc's 3 round system is something that interested me a lot. My manager has previously had a few fighters in the org also, and he had an extraordinary experience. Close relations to the org owners also made it more viable, and I am proud to compete under the Havoc banner.

Q. we would like to ask the Havoc owners, how they were able to secure such a great fighter?

Conor: We here at Havoc pride ourselfs on communiation, and with the talks we had with his business team it was apparent we wanted the same thing and that was Robert here at Havoc. It was a fairly quick process through money, polite negotiation and patience we were able to get our man and he will be a great asset to our org.

Q. So you want to dominate Havoc like you did in ROV, what fighter do you want to start with?

RB: I want this pretender at the top of the division. Tamati Ngata, you have claimed for so long that there was nobody worthy to fight you, well now you have a man standing tall, and looking you dead in the eyes, and I want us to clash for the title!

Q. You were active in Rov’s smack talk are you looking to do that in Havoc and why?

RB: Of course I will be looking to continue in the Smack talking. There is a history of smacktalking in Havoc, and it is an enjoyable hobby of mine. I look forward to treating my opponents with respect and disdain alike, and we will make Havoc the place to be for 260k+ fighters!

Q. Was there a reason why you moved from ROV to Havoc?

RB. People claim there is a skill difference, but look at 260k+, all the best guys are in Havoc! With Choke closing, I expect to see a lot more challengers in the 265lbs division, and I want to be one of the first in here. To be honest, I am not a 265+ fighter, but I made it work because ROV did not operate a 265lbs division. Havoc were one of the few orgs interested with a competent Heavyweight division, and it made the most sense.

Q. Do you think you will become the champion at Havoc?

RB. Of course I think I will be the champion. If you don't think you have what it takes to be the champ, then don't sign the contract! I am here to be the top dog in the division, and that starts with crushing Ngata.

Q. Do you have a good understanding with the Havoc owners?

RB. The owners were very welcoming. From the second my contract expired, I had people offering me contracts, and in the case of 2 orgs, they were pleading with me to sign with them. Pleading is a sign of weakness and vulnerability. I could have joined them to gain up more hype, but I want to fight challengers, and Havoc is the place for that. Liam Davidson and Conor Brazier have both been very vocal to me about future opportunities, and I am looking forward to a strong relationship with them professionally.

Q. What are you first impressions of Havoc as an org?

RB: Honestly, Havoc is the strongest looking 260k+ org out there right now. It's got a stable future, some great fighters, and now they have one of the longest running undefeated fighters in the world signed to them. What more could you ask for?

Liam : Thats all we have time for, stay tuned for the next announcement coming from Havoc Fighting League.

Here at Havoc we try to make all fighters have a great memory of this org and we would like to say welcome to all recent fighters and more importantly all from choke who have decided to come over to Amsterdam and be part of our growing org.

If any new or loyal fighters would like to be part of the next one PM and we can get it sorted. We want to make your stay here as good as it can be.

• Upvote 4

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14133934051698.gif http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14206495292270.jpg

Villak "Vig" Martinson Silas "Albino" Monk

Either one of can knock the shit out of you and you know it. Keep running pussy, but our paths will cross and you'll end up being exposed as a big fat pussy running away from a challenge. Neither one of us declines fight offers. We don't even look at the offer, we just accept and then start planning for the fight. Unlike you, we are fighters and not schoolgirls looking to be popular and hyped. You are more and more starting to look like a scared kitten, but with an ugly beard.

You are a little bitch and once you won't be able to hide behind your hype, one of us will come over to smash your skull in , if you haven't left this org by then also.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14121689311697.png

"The Usurper" Robert Baratheon

7-0-0

Yes Havoc, your saviour of the Heavyweight division has arrived! I have many aliases, but you may call me Robert Baratheon!

Ngata, I said it before, I am coming for you, and I will wear Gold around my waist once again

*random reporter*: But what about Villak Martinson and Silas Monk?

Villak? That guy still stalking me looking for a fight? I told him what to do to get a fight with me, but he seems intent on bitching about it instead of actually doing something about it. I will have no more words for him, he knows what to do to fight me, so it is put up or shut up time for him.

Who is Silas Monk?

*rr*: He is an ROV fight who is currently 3-0

Wait, isn't he the albino who looks nothing like an albino, just a guy with a black beard? I'll let him figure out what he is before I even respond to a challenge from him

Now that the past has been cleared up, I can now look to the future. I look forward to my career in Havoc, and I promise you I will be one of the greatest fighters in the org!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14133934051698.gifhttp://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14206495292270.jpg

Keep running , keep running. You will only be considered great once you get a win over a fighter who actually has a good chin or isn't built by a noob and had no chance. It's about time that you fight a fair opponent. We are doing what you, oh powerful master, said and that's winning fights. We don't choose our opponents nor do we decline a single fight offer. Keep beating up cans and perhaps you'll keep farming enough hype to outrun us. I hope so for you, because when the time arrives that you can no longer have excuses, you'll be in for one hell of a fight.
  • Downvote 2

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14133934051698.gifhttp://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14206495292270.jpg

Keep running , keep running. You will only be considered great once you get a win over a fighter who actually has a good chin or isn't built by a noob and had no chance. It's about time that you fight a fair opponent. We are doing what you, oh powerful master, said and that's winning fights. We don't choose our opponents nor do we decline a single fight offer. Keep beating up cans and perhaps you'll keep farming enough hype to outrun us. I hope so for you, because when the time arrives that you can no longer have excuses, you'll be in for one hell of a fight.

Are you planning on bringing these guys to Havoc?

if I would be 100& sure that crybaby Barathon would accept the fight, yes. And if their current org owner would be ok with it. Bu I know that once I would sign either one of them to Havoc, that he would run to another org if the fight would be set up.

Well can I ask, if you want to sign to Havoc, feel free to ask us for a contract and we will accommodate your smacktalk, but if not. I'm sure these is another smacktalk page for you and your fighters to smacktalk on to people in your own division. :)

• Upvote 3

Well can I ask, if you want to sign to Havoc, feel free to ask us for a contract and we will accommodate your smacktalk, but if not. I'm sure these is another smacktalk page for you and your fighters to smacktalk on to people in your own division. :)

if you can get either one of my guys to fight him, I'll sign. He can choose what fighter he thinks is the easiest to beat. I want to give him an advantage, so that the shock will be even bigger for him. I won't post anymore here, don't worry. I just wanted to make a statement to him since he seems to have taken it lightly that he literally ran away out of ROV.

Maybe he "ran" out of rov because he got a better offer for more money....

If I was gonna sign for cash, I would have signed with CEC when they made me an offer. Havoc is the best org I got offered which had a 265lbs division. Signing with CEC would have made money, but I would be against 220k+ guys which wouldn't be worthwhile.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I thinks its becoming a bigger deal than it really is LOL Hell, Baratheon fought 7 times in ROV so if he was ready to leave then I dont have a problem with it. Baratheon is currently tied for most fights and most KO's is ROV which is quiet an accomplishment and I hope that he can be as successful wherever he fights. It's possible that I may induct him into the HOF as well. The "beef" between Bjorn and Gbk's fighters is completly between them and I hold no hostilitly towards either.

• Upvote 5

I thinks its becoming a bigger deal than it really is LOL Hell, Baratheon fought 7 times in ROV so if he was ready to leave then I dont have a problem with it. Baratheon is currently tied for most fights and most KO's is ROV which is quiet an accomplishment and I hope that he can be as successful wherever he fights. It's possible that I may induct him into the HOF as well. The "beef" between Bjorn and Gbk's fighters is completly between them and I hold no hostilitly towards either.

Thats what i see too, if you ever need Robert over for a fight we could speak about the possibility, but you may not know he is actually going into training so grant can get him to where he needs to be

If you are ok with it Skull, I won't say a single thing about it anymore. It pissed me off , that's for sure, but you are the org owner, so if you don't think about it, I'll leave it like this. I hope that you will allow one of my fighters to settle the score with Barathon when the hype difference will no longer be an issue

Thats what i see too, if you ever need Robert over for a fight we could speak about the possibility, but you may not know he is actually going into training so grant can get him to where he needs to be

http://i1147.photobucket.com/albums/o552/dnacanes/14151601431924_zpsmh7lfghg.jpg

Conor "UniConor" Brazier

When hes done training Id also like a shot at the Usurper I think we could put on a good show there.

• Upvote 2

Denzel "Dangerous" White

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14179072097068.jpg

I've been waiting for a fight for a long time now, nobody accepts. Are you all scared? I want to get to the top of the division to fight the champ.

Who wants to scrap?

And Conor, I too would like a shot at the champion. So how are we going to sort this problem?

• Upvote 1

http://i1147.photobucket.com/albums/o552/dnacanes/14179072097068_zpspztwv23i.jpg VS http://i1147.photobucket.com/albums/o552/dnacanes/14151601431924_zpsmh7lfghg.jpg

That should solve the problem. I dont care who I fight on the way up as long as the title is the end goal. Set it up and well sort in out in the Cage!

• Upvote 1

How about a tournament for the 170 pound division? Jambo Jambo, Charlie Wax, Ea Poe and whoever wins out of Kenobi and Shlamel

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14128899302110.jpg

Charlie Wax (5-2-0) 170lbs

I can save you the trouble of setting it all up, everyone knows I'm the unofficial Champ already but if these guys are so set on getting beat up then let's set it up.

(I'm up for a 170lbs tournament!)

Cry "Havoc!" and let slip the dogs of war,
That this foul deed shall smell above the earth
With carrion men, groaning for burial.

Causing Havoc 11 was a mixed martial arts event that was held by the Havoc Fighting League on May 2, 2015. This event took place at the sold out Hayashi's Lounge and arena in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.

[The Prelims]

(Light-heavyweight Division) Tien Shinhan versus Wyatt Earp

Round 1Wyatt Earp opened this fight as the aggressor; he was landing leg kicks and body shots with absolute impunity. Meanwhile, Tien Shinhan was simply looking to clinch and avoid taking further damage, but doing little to avoid the incoming barrage of chopping kicks. By the one minute mark, Shinhan had slowed considerably, and had started to retaliate with leg kicks of his own, looking to get back into the fight; little was landing from Shinhan, however.

After nearly three minutes of dominance from Earp, Shinhan managed to clinch and pull guard; he controlled from the bottom position and hit a switch, reversing into the guard of Wyatt Earp. Tien Shinhan was working that “Tri-Beam” style of ground and pound but Earp was using effective bottom control to nullify the aggression completely. The referee stood the fighters back up and Earp closed out the round with a straight right hand down the middle.

Round 2Wyatt Earp played a little keep-away to start this round off, as Tien Shinhan picked up the pace in an attempt to score points. Earp effectively avoided his striking attempts, and landed a decent leg kick, before Shinhan clinched him up. In the clinch, Tien Shinhan had little to offer his opponent, as Wyatt Earp controlled him against the cage, and landed a few short punches of his own. The fighters managed to separate, briefly, and Shinhan quickly reclaimed the clinching position.

Wyatt Earp managed to come alive with a hard series of punches, and Shinhan responded by pulling guard. Not much happened over the course of the next minute-and-a-half, so the referee stood the fighters back up for the second time in as many rounds.

Wyatt Earp pushed forward with a two punch combination, and Tien Shinhan responded by pushing forward with leg kicks that just wouldn't land. Earp responded by showing him how it's done with leg kicks of his own. Shinhan managed to clinch once more with thirty seconds left in the round, and Earp took the opportunity to tee off on the face of Shinhan as he was pressed against the cage.

Round 3More of the same as Tien Shinhan pushed forward with ineffective low kicks, and Wyatt Earp pulled out some Anderson Silva styled Matrix movements to avoid the strikes and retaliate with single shots. This fight was becoming an eery MMA version of Mayweather/Pacquaio, as Shinhan was the aggressor that couldn't land, and Earp looked to be the stronger of the two strikers, but was unwilling to engage too aggressively.

Shinhan managed to clinch and pull guard at about the two minute mark, but Earp slipped into half guard and controlled to force the standup. Back on the feet, Shinhan picked up the pace, looking to score a finish, but Earp played a smart defensive game to stay out of trouble.

With one minute left, Shinhan clinched up and managed to land a decent elbow before ending up on the receiving end of a brutal barrage of punches, compliments of Wyatt Earp. This third round ended with Wyatt Earp hammering away at the head and body of Tien Shinhan, who was trapped against the cage, abosrbing the blows. Somewhere, a midget with a pale, white face yelled “Tien, please don't die.” Wyatt Earp def. Tien Shinhan via Unanimous Decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27).

http://i.imgur.com/gz4jvSe.jpg

(Welterweight Division) Cliff Burton versus Anderson Robson

Round 1 – Anderson Robson opened with a thudding kick to the midsection of his opponent, and Cliff Burton responded by initiating a clinch. Burton managed to press Robson against the cage, nullifying his attacks, until Robson pulled guard against the cage. Cliff Burton started working elbows from on top and Anderson Robson worked for a submission, but couldn't pull it off.

Cliff Burton got back to his feet, clearly considered clinching, but quickly circled away instead. The remainder of the round consisted of Cliff Burton playing keep away, as Robson plodded forward in pursuit. When Robson got too close, Burton would clinch, control for a few seconds, and then break away to the middle of the cage.

Round 2 – Anderson Robson opened with a jab and stuffed the takedown attempt of his opponent. Robson initiated the clinch this time, and pressed Burton against the cage, landing short body shots. Robson flopped a takedown attempt, but managed to retain the clinched position. After spending two full minutes in the clinch, Burton finally broke free, only to press Robson back against the cage. This time it was Cliff Burton landing short punches against the cage, and Robson trying to escape. By the end of the round, it was pretty clear that Cliff Burton had a comfortable lead on the judge's scorecards.

Round 3 – Cliff Burton opened by clinching with Anderson Robson; Robson blocked a body shot from Burton, snatched his arm, and pulled guard. Burton postured up, trying to land some punches, but Robson pushed off and got back to his feet. At around the two minute mark, Cliff Burton clinched one last time, landing uppercuts on his trapped opponent. Robson tried to break away, but could not do so. Robson managed to pull guard once more.

From his back, Robson caught Burton attempting to stand up, and reversed him to the ground. Robson landed on top of Burton and in guard. Cliff Burton attempted to use the same push-off technique that his opponent had used earlier in the round, to force the standup, but Robson used his momentum to pass into half guard.

Cliff Burton stayed active from below, trying to create enough distance to break away, and Robson snuck his leg free and passed into full mount. Cliff Burton started swinging wildly with punches from below, started trying to shrimp and buck his hips, anything he could to stay alive from below. Cliff Burton bucked and tried to roll out of the mount, and Anderson Robson responded by taking his back! Robson locked in both hooks and snuck his arm under the chin of Burton! Cliff Burton made a futile effort to break the grasp of Robson and then stopped fighting! The referee moved Burton's arm and stopped the fight! Ciff Robertson was out cold! Anderson Robson def. Cliff Burton via Submission (Rear Naked Choke) at 4:58 of round 3.

http://brawlin.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/ufc101_penn020.jpg

With two seconds left on the clock, and two rounds going to his opponent, Robson pulled off the last minute submission victory to rewrite his destiny!

(Featherweight Division) Aidan Harrison versus Kevin Hardy

Round 1 – Kevin Hardy started this round the right way; he was landing hard punching combinations, and landing hooked body punches on Harrison. However, Aidan Harrison caught him coming in, and forced the clinch, pressing him against the cage. Against the cage, the dice came up Harrison as he landed vicious inside punches, elbows, and knees on his hapless foe. With less than a minute left on the clock, Harrison hurt Hardy with a a big left hook over the top, and pushed forward with more blows as Hardy tried to hold on and survive. With four seconds left, Harrison landed a big knee that put Hardy down on his knees. Harrison loaded up to throw a big right hand in order to finish the fight, but opted not to do so when he saw that hs opponent was out. In his post-fight victory speech, Harrison thanked his sponsor, Phantom Fightwear, for their support. Aidan Harrison def. Kevin Hardy via TKO (Knee) at 4:56 of round 1.

http://cdn.mmaweekly.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/UFC93_RuaColeman_032.jpeg

(Welterweight Division) Lenny Lukens Jr versus Tim Marks

Round 1 – Both men were landing straight punches early, taking turns in trading blows. Lukens Jr attempted a takedown, ate a left hook, and then feinted an overhand right, following it into a double leg takedown. Lukens Jr landed in guard on top of Marks. Not much happened on the ground; LL Jr attempted a submission, and simply maintained the position. Marks managed to wall walk back to his feet, and circled away from his opponent. Tim Marks opened up late in the round, landing some decent shots on Lenny Lukens Jr before the buzzer sounded, ending the opening frame.

Round 2 – After a little cat-and-mouse early, Lukens landed a double leg takedown into the half guard of Tim Marks. LL Jr submission spammed from on top until Tim Marks got back to his feet one minute later. On the feet, Tim Marks was landing some decent straight punches on his opponent, and was effective in keeping away from danger. Marks managed to open a cut over the right eye of LL Jr with a series of straight punches, and Lukens looked completely lost as the round came to a close.

Round 3 – Lenny Lukens Jr opened the round by clinching with Tim Marks straight out of the gate. After successfully defending everything that his opponent attempted in the clinch, Marks pushed away, escaping the clinch. As Lukens reset in the center of the cage, Marks pushed forward with a big series of wild strikes that hit nothing but air; Lukens circled away, and then dove back inside on the legs of Marks. Tim Marks defended the takedown attempt, and landed some straight punches down the middle.

By the one minute point of the round, Marks was landing heavy haymakers with impunity, and Lenny Lukens Jr was looking to counter his way inside. Tim Marks landed four hard punches in a row, and then bounced back on the balls of his feet, taking a big, deep breath as he did so. Lukens Jr sensed the fatigue setting in on his opponent and literally ran across the cage, diving in on the legs of Marks, landing in side control on top.

For the next two minutes, Lukens dominated Marks with ineffective ground and pound, and constant submission spamming that kept Marks on the defensive. Tim Marks defended a submission attempt and used the opportunity to escape to his feet. The two fighters clinched as they stood, and Marks pushed off and away. Tim Marks took another deep breath but then pushed forward with a heavy punching combination. Lenny Lukens Jr started to work the body shots, looking to play into the exhaustion of his opponent. Lukens clinched and the two fighters traded right hands for a moment to the delight of the crowd! Lukens pushed Marks against the cage and took a deep breath of his own. Tim Marks pushed off and circled away from his opponent. Lukens chased him, trying to clinch once more, but Marks avoided it and started landing shots to the body of Lukens. Lenny Lukens responded with a right hand to the body of Marks.

Tim Marks landed a big right hand on Lukens, and Lenny Lukens covered up against the cage! Tim Marks pushed forward with more punches; let hook, body shots, punching combinations, and a big right hand as the round came to a close! Tim Marks def. Lenny Lukens Jr via Unanimous Decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27).

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02935/Diego-Sanchez_2935024b.jpg

(Lightweight Division) Demir Kartal versus Eryc Van Drunen

Round 1 – Van Drunen tried to clinch, and Kartal caught him with a right hand coming in. Kartal took a step back and then dove forward with a double leg takedown, landing in the full guard of Eryc Van Drunen. From guard, Kartal was working ground and pound, but wasn't doing a lot of damage; Van Drunen managed to control effectively from the bottom. Nearly three minutes later, Eryc Van Drunen managed to reverse, landing in full guard on top. Eryc Van Drunen was throwing ineffective ground and pound of his own, but eventually settled to control for a standup. With forty seconds left in the round, Kartal landed a double leg takedown into side control.

Kartal worked for a submission for the remainder of the round, going so far as to take the back of Van Drunen just as the buzzer sounded.

Round 2 – Eryc Van Drunen scored with a takedown early, landing in side control on top! Van Drunen held on and stalled for several minutes, forcing the referee standup. Both guys flopped on a few takedown attempts, until Kartal scored a double leg into side control! Kartal started pumping out damaging elbows right away while trying to set up a submission of somd kind. Kartal stayed busy from on top for the remainder of the round, landing elbows with ease. The first round may have been close, but this round was dominated by Demir Kartal.

Round 3 – Kartal scored an early takedown into guard, and worked brutal ground and pound for half a minute or so. Eryc Van Drunen hit a reversal, rolling to the top position, in guard. Van Drunen looked a bit tired and opted to stall for a referee standup, which he got nearly three minutes in. Van Drunen clinched with his opponent against the cage, and held on for a few seconds. Then, Van Drunen escaped the clinch, tried to throw some punches as Kartal circled away; Kartal ducked under with a double leg into the guard of Drunen once more.

Much like the second round, Demir Kartal stayed in position on top, landing heavy ground and pound on his freshly exhausted opponent. Drunen tried to work the high guard to threaten with a submission but was simply too tired to pull anything off so late in the fight. Demir Kartal def. Eryc Van Drunen via Unanimous Decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27).

http://media.ufc.tv/Articles/Stockholm/Stockholm_Tumenov.jpg

• Upvote 1

[Main Card]

(Featherweight Division) Terrell James versus Ligerito Jr

Round 1 – Ligerito Jr opened up with a trip takedown into the half guard of Terrell James. James was active off of his back, trying to sneak his way back to full guard while preventing Ligerito from advancing position. Ligerito Jr pumped some short punches, looking to set up his next move. When James didn't respond to the strikes, Ligerito Jr postured up with a big elbow that busted up the bridge of the nose of James, making him wince.

Terrell James didn't enjoy that strike; he started struggling aggressively to escape the position and get back to his feet, and Ligerito Jr took the opportunity to land some hammer fists on him as he maintained the position. Ligerito Jr got a little too carried away with his ground and pound, and paid for it when Terrell James reversed into guard on top. James managed to advance into half guard and then stalled for the referee standup.

Back on the feet, Ligerito Jr landed yet another trip takedown into guard on top. Ligerito Jr controlled from the top position, working some ground and pound until the buzzer sounded.

Round 2 – Ligerito Jr scored a takedown into side control straight out of the gate! Ligerito Jr wasted no time in posturing up and raining down bombs on his opponent! After several minutes of carefully timed strikes, the round ended.

Round 3 – Ligerito brought the fight to the ground at the earliest opportunity, landing in side control; it was right back to the ground and pound for Ligerot Jr, as Terrell James worked fruitlessly to escape the position. Halfway through the round, Ligerito postured up with a big right elbow and Terrell James covered up! Ligerito Jr swarmed on him with heavy ground and pound and the referee stepped in to stop the fight! Afterwards, a disoriented Terrell James said, “He is a tough fighter. I will come back stronger and defeat him in a rematch!” Ligerito Jr def. Terrell James via TKO (Strikes) at 2:59 of round 2.

http://i.imgur.com/daeo2og.jpg

(Light-Heavyweight Divison) Phil Coulson versus Brady Battaglia

Round 1 – Brady Battaglia worked aggressively to score with a takedown early, leaving himself vulnerable; Phil Coulson easily avoided his attempts, and made him pay with straight right hands down the middle. Phil Coulson landed a 1-2 punching combination that put Battaglia on his back! Coulson pushed forward with more punches from above, forcing the referee to step in and stop the fight! In his post-fight interview, Phil Coulson (undefeated across three Havoc fights) announced that he would like to participate in a fight for the vacant light-heavyweight championship! Phil Coulson def. Brady Battaglia via TKO (Strikes) at 0:36 of round 1.

http://i.imgur.com/AvcwBdC.jpg

(Featherweight Division) Crackhead Jon Jones versus PePe Hapitchou

(Review) Rather than get into each individual round, which were virtually identical, I will say that the entirey of this fight was a pure kick boxing match, with PePe Hapitchou out-striking Crackhead Jon Jones 50-27 over the course of three rounds. The opening round was extremely close, with two judges declaring it a draw, and one giving it to the Crackhead.

However, Hapitchou hurt Jon Jones very badly in the second round, and continued to dominate through to the end of the final round. Pepe Hapitchou def. Crackhead Jon Jones via Unanimous Decision (29-28, 30-28, 30-28).

http://i.imgur.com/1wPd6zv.jpg

[Co-Main Event]

(Welterweight Division) Quin Kenobi versus Takachi Sakushi

Round 1 – Takachi Sakushi came straight out of the gate with a trip takedown into side control on top of Quin Kenobi. Kenobi managed to get back to half guard right away, but failed to escape the position. Throughout the round, Sakushi scored takedown after takedown; despite being stood up twice for stalling, he maintained that top position for the entire round.

Round 2 – Quin Kenobi repaid the sentiment by scoring a takedown into half guard right away. Sakushi got back to full guard, and Kenobi controlled from the top position until he was stood up. He immediately scored a takedown into Sakushi's guard, and controlled from the top position until he was stood up once again. Much like his opponent, Quin Kenobi closed out the round on top, controlling the position.

Round 3 – Kenobi stuffed the early takedown of Sakushi and tried for a takedown of his own. Kenobi finally went for a takedown again, landing in the full guard of Takachi Sakushi. Sakushi managed to isolate an arm of his opponent, and proceeded to lock in a triangle choke! Kenobi struggled but was forced to tap out! That was a very evenly matched fight, and there is no shame in losing it. Takachi Sakushi def. Quin Kenobi via Submission (Triangle) at 0:43 of round 3.

http://i.imgur.com/RzXi2Yl.jpg

[Main Event]

(Welterweight Division) Saan Shlamel versus Mario Barontini

Round 1 – Saan Shlamel opened with a takedown, which he flopped, and received a jab for his troubles. Mario Barontini clinched him up and worked short punches on the inside. Shlamel was firing back but not hitting much as Barontini controlled him up against the cage. Shlamel managed to get back to a striking range, and tried to land a monster head kick that Barontini managed to narrowly avoid.

Two minutes in, Shlamel scored a takedown, landing in side control! Shlamel wasted no time in landing ground and pound on his trapped foe! Near the end of the round, Shlamel caught Barontini rested and posted up with heavy shots! Barontini covered up and Shlamel worked him over from side control! The referee stepped in to stop the fight one second before the buzzer sounded! Saan Shlamel def. Mario Barontini via TKO (Strikes) at 4:59 of round 1.

http://i.imgur.com/daeo2og.jpg

Fight of the Night: Saan Shlemel vs Mario Barontini

Submission of the Night: Takachi Sakushi

Knockout of the Night: Aidan Harrison

Havoc Records (As of 5/2/2015)

Most Fights in Org: Melvin Garcia (5), Jambo Jambo (5), Ligerito Jr (5), Olof Bonde (5)

Most Victories in Org: Jonah Varce (4), Jambo Jambo (4), Rocco Falcone (4)

Most KO Victories in Org: Aldo Pitbull (3), Jonah Varce (3), Jamal Powell (3), Rocco Falcone (3)

Most Submission Victories in Org: Jambo Jambo (4)

Active Winning Streaks (3 or more within Havoc)

Rocco Falcone (4) - Light-heavyweight Div.

Jonah Varce (4) - Heavyweight Div.
Jamal Powell (3) - Heavyweight Div.

Phil Coulson (3) - Light-Heavyweight Div.

Aldo Pitbull (3) - Middleweight Div.

EA Poe (3) - Welterweight Div.

John Granger (3) - Featherweight Div., Bantamweight Div.

• Upvote 4

Heh,..wow,..thats awesome