Havoc Fighting League - Official Smack Talk Thread

davie1903

http://s5.postimg.org/dc5ltfxv7/image.jpg

"The Duke" Viktor Bestarsson

I just signed to Havoc and im not here to play games with you guys (ok maby i am)
I am here for one reason and one reason only,
I am going to be the lightweight champion and get that gold around my waist.
So watch out up there couse my climbing to the top is about to begin.

• Upvote 2

http://s5.postimg.org/dc5ltfxv7/image.jpg

"The Duke" Viktor Bestarsson

After two rejected fight offers i am now pissed off.
Shamkhalaev you little chicken shit. You brag about your fake muai thai accievments and when you have the chance to stand face to face to a real muai thai artist you turn your back and run. I dont know what lame excuse you used when you rejected the fight offer but it must have been the chickenpox.
And then there is you Diaz. You know that Havoc dont have a women division right? You have not signed up for a summer camp with pony riding and where girls braid eitchothers hair. You have signed for Havoc a place where real men fight.
All i want is that you The chicken shamkhalaev and Lady D take a look in the mirror, remove your lipstick and take of your panties and man up.

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14206495292270.jpg

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20150509181948havoc%20belt.jpg

Silas 'Albino' Monk

8 more days and the biggest fight in the history of HAVOC takes places, HW champion vs SHW champion. Don't blink guys, this is going to be brutal!
Lets hope it will be an absolute war and that both of us come to fight. My intention is to send him into either retirement, a few weeks in hospital, or perhaps down to 135lbs ( like my last opponent), so he won't have to feel what HW power is like anymore. Time to get one more week of good training in and then it's go-time finally!

• 3 weeks later...

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14157414369399.png

James DeGale (7-4)

After coming under the stewardship of Liam Davidson I have gone on an impressive 3 fight win streak. No one can handle the power. I have gained massive confidence in my ability to win fights and believe I can beat anyone in this division. The title will be mine!!

Jamal "The Big Payback" Powell

Monte Zuma

"JoJo" Jordi Joestar

Who can and will take on me next?

Zeke "The Sandman" Donovan

Bubba "Shrimpin" Gumption

Cearul Ysengrin

Strong Belwas

All fighters currently have no fight booked, anyone willing to step up?

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1421260404havoc%20logo.png

This week's Midweek Madness 5 in partnership with Kaiser returns to New York's Liberty Dome which will play host to 2 title fights at the 205lbs and 155lbs divisions and also your regular dose of exciting undercards.

"El Supremo" Kim Jong Un v "Agent" Phil Coulson 205lbs Title Fight

Topping the bill "El Supremo" Kim Jong Un will be hoping to continue his quest for global domination inside the cage. The man who calls himself "half-God" does not actually appear far wrong with his frightening record of 12 T/KO's in just 14 fights. "Agent" Phil Coulson though is a very tough customer indeed and has resurrected himself since his defeat to El Supremo back in November, going on a 4 fight winning streak, the longest of his career to date. During that fight Coulson was dominated in every round after attempting to go toe to toe and you would think that his best chance would be trying to take the fight to the mat, a place El Supremo is untested having been there briefly just once in his 14 fights. If Coulson can do so and expose a weakness in Kim Jong's game then it will make the fight even more interesting, or we may just find out that El Supremo is just as dangerous there too! With 5 x 5 minute rounds though we will have plenty of time to find out and this could work in Coulson's favour. One thing we can be certain of is that both of these popular fighters will be giving it 100% as their fans have seen time and time again and it will be edge of the seat stuff throughout! For me though Kim Jong Un just seems to have too much for Coulson still, and when you combine his ability with his managers experience I don't see him being beaten again just yet.

Fight Prediction: Kim Jong Un 3rd round TKO

Hans Huber v Takeshi Yuudai 155lbs Title Fight

Sharing the headline in the 2nd of the nights title fights sees Havoc's current Lightweight Champion and former SPI: Helsinki Welterweight Champion Hans Huber defending his 155lb belt against unbeaten Takeshi Yuudai. Since being dropped by his first manager for losing his QFC debut, StuMacK has done great things with him, Huber repaying his then new managers faith with a KO win by way of superman punch in that first fight for him. Since then it has been a steady rise to stardom with only a couple of setbacks by way of decisions. Huber has never been down, T/KO'd or subbed, however he does seem to have a penchant for penis kicks. Credit has to go the 2 city-champ for agreeing to fly all the way to New York to defend his title for the 3rd time.

Takeshi Yuudai's record speaks for itself, being 1 year older than his opponent he made his debut QFC at the tail end of 2014 and 2 successive decision wins were enough to convince manager Louie De Palma that he had a future prospect on his hands. 6 straight victories later and Yuudai is fighting for his deserved shot at the title. We know what Huber can do and his punching ability is something Yuudai will have to watch out for but the same can be said for the latters kicking ability, and while Yuudai has the better BJJ Huber knows how to defend on the mat too. With the experienced managers seemingly even matched this will be a difficult fight to predict but it will certainly be one hell of a headliner. With 50% of Yuudai's 8 wins coming by way of the judges scorecards and 100% of Huber's 3 losses by the same manner, I can see De Palma getting his mans tactics right again for this one and it going the distance.

Fight Prediction: A narrow Takeshi Yuudai win via split decision.

265lbs

Tinashe Chukwuma v Samir "Chabal" Lemaitre

Louie de Palma's other fighter Tinashe Chukwuma overcame a career blip of 2 straight KO losses recently with a convincing win at Havoc's first Midweek Madness over the tough, big-hitting Russian Boris Konstantinov less than 3 weeks after he was also dispatched by his opponent tonight Samir Lemaitre who done it in less than half the time, stopping Konstantinov 2:21 minutes into round 1. Lemaitre manager Martin O seems to be getting the best out of his fighter with a growing list of impressive victories and with his much improved boxing ability I think he can continue it here.

Fight Prediction: Lemaitre 2nd round TKO

"Sugar" Ray Roberts v Jan "Jay Jay" Jedrzejczyk

Sugar Ray will be looking to get back to winning ways with the hope of getting a rematch against Floyd Patterson and he can do that tonight against Jan Jedrzejczyk. "JayJay" is a dangerous fighter and his recent loss to Lemaitre is nothing to be ashamed of but like Lemaitre, Sugar Ray will be too much for him aswell.

Fight Prediction: Sugar Ray Roberts 2nd round KO

James DeGale v Mark Hunter

Havoc Fighting League's owner Liam Davidson has turned the fortunes of his fighter James DeGale since picking him up in December, winning his first 3 fights and after his clinical disposal of Jordi Joestar last month the Mark Hunter camp will have every reason to be concerned. Hunter and manager Killer Bamze have proved their credentials though with 5 title defences of the Heavyweight title before losing it in January but they will come prepared. Hunter has options and can KO, GnP and force the tap out.

Fight Prediction: Mark Hunter 2nd round TKO

Jean Paul Garcon v Lasi Leuka

Lasi Leuka makes his debut for his new manager Bobby Heyman, the 4th manager of his career. He has lost only 3 times in his 11 fight career to date but boasts 8 wins by way of T/KOs. Jean Paul Garcon suffered a minor halt to his explosive start in MMA with a loss by decision in his last fight. Garcon had won and then defended the Heavyweight title for MMA Helsinki in his first 2 MMA fights before signing for Amsterdam based Havoc. Leuka still has plenty to offer at just 23 years old but I expect Garcon to get back to winning ways on the 9th.

Fight Prediction: Garcon Unanimous Decision

185lbs

Cole Orion v Dean "The Convicted" Sutherland

With 4 Fight of The Night awards between them in the past 5 months and the vast majority of their results ending in T/KOs you get the feeling this will be a cracker. "The Convicted" will be hoping to get back into title contention again soon after having a lot of success at UPF under his former manager, unfortunately I think he will have to wait a while longer for that as Cole Orion has a distinct advantage on the mat and, providing he can take the fight there, should be too much for Sutherland.

Fight Prediction: Cole Orion 1st round TKO

170lbs

Aleksander "AK" Kawulski v Shane Austin

Two very experienced managers going head to head with their fighters in this one although with both of their fighters losing their last title fights. Aleksander "AK" Kawulski leaving it too late against Hooper and losing by a narrow but unanimous decision while Shane Austin lost by TKO to tonight's Bill-Topper Hans Huber. No shame in either of those. Both fighters desperately need a win and to make their mark in the tough Havoc Fighting League but unfortunately only one of them can and I can see Pawel Ufcowski's man pulling it off on the night.

Fight Prediction: Aleksander "AK" Kawulski unanimous decision

155lbs

Andrey "Andrepus" Eremeev v "Tiger" Ravi Vamoosh

"Tiger" Ravi Vamoosh will certainly have to look out for the bombs and big right hands that Andrey "Anrepus" Eremeev is capable of but if he can do so then I think the Kerala fighter will get the win. The "Tiger" is a previous title holder and another of Hans Huber's victims however he took Huber all the way on that occasion, losing only to a close decision after a tough and eventful fight. Eremeev will need to fight smart and maximise his boxing ability to have any chance.

Fight Prediction: "Tiger" Ravi Vamoosh 3rd round TKO

145lbs

Fight Prediction: Jacek Krakowiak v Armondo "Darwin" Munoz

A granite-like chin could be needed against the big-hitting Krakowiak, luckily Armondo Munoz has one and I think he will have the edge over Krakowiak despite his progress. Having held the world title at LFC in Hilo last year and defending successfully 4 times I think "Darwin" will be around challenging for titles for quite a while.

Armondo "Darwin" Munoz 2nd round TKO

Written by Cuedini

• Upvote 4

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/14/14w8.jpg

Nebojša Brynjar

Glad to finally get a win in Havoc, and what a win it was! I've been workin hard in the gym tryin to tie up some loose ends and its paying off. Lookin forward to getting back in the cage and workin my way back up to the top

• Upvote 2

James DeGale (7-4)

Tomorrow I will step into the cage with Mark Hunter.

He has made a living of fighting shit fighters, but he has taken 1 win in Havoc so he has something about him.

Me and my management have scouted him and he has no chance of getting one of them famous finishes he goes for.

I am unbeaten in 3, tomorrow I will make that 4 and be calling for one of the big boys, to put their big boy pants on and come battle with me and see if they can stand and bang with someone who has the power I possess.

Awesome review even if they did get their prediction wrong with Huber :)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14232604267657.jpg

Takeshi "Turbo" Yuudai (260281)

Well we are now less then 24 hours away from what is easily the very biggest fight of my career. For some time now my manager, the drunken fool that he is, has promised me my next fight will be a true test of my abilities, and then he goes on to tell me who my opponent is. Once again he has let me down, I am still waiting to be tested but at least on this night I will get to bring home some shiny new jewelry. Hans Huber, I still remember watching footage of some of your early matches when your manager was hiding you down under, you did not impress me then and to this day I am yet to be impressed. All along I thought I would be fighting a true challenger like Charlie Wax but your manager coddles him more then Dana White used to coddle Rhonda. Oh well I am good with taking on second best, I just wonder who will be my first challenger, cuz the world knows I will take you out faster then Nate Diaz took out Dana's golden child!

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14132151674894.jpg

Hans Huber (11-3-0) 155lbs

That's exactly what I needed thank you, a good laugh the night before a fight. You talk of cuddling and being looked after yet you have almost half the fights I have under my belt and judging from the amount of hype you have (or don't have), it's pretty clear your manager goes out of his way to find cans so you don't have to be tested. It's such a joke I'm surprised to see you're not training out of Belgium.

Anyway, a fight is a fight and I need the payday. I'll do my best to save you from embarrassment and try and make you look at least adequate in front of the crowd but I can't promise anything as I don't have too many wins by decision to my name.

• Upvote 3

James DeGale (8-4)

Another win. Dominating fights is what I do, wait for the opportunity and knock his fucking head off. I am confident, no one can handle the power I dish out. Me and my manager have really struck up a understanding and the gameplan we set out is always to go forward and after the opponent.

Jamal "The Big Payback" Powell

Monte Zuma

"JoJo" Jordi Joestar

Mark Hunter

Who will take me on next? Anyone keen to take on the power trip?

Defeated opponents were no bums:

James Listerman - Around 100

Rory Daly - Around 150-200

Whymer Van Mastodon - Around 26

Killer Bamze - Around 165

No one scares me or my manager. Come at us!!

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/manager_avatars/1448035798havoc%20logo.png

Havoc Midweek Madness 6

It's Midweek Madness time again and another chance for you to see your favourite fighters in action.

Here is the 10 fight preview for this week's Midweek card starting with the editor's Pick of the Week

Pick of the Week

155lbs
Rafal "Kicks like Rocks" Koks v Zoran Daranbolt

Whyver Van Mastodon has spent a long time putting his fighter Zoran Daranbat through his paces before blooding him into competitive MMA just a few months ago and then signing him to Havoc in the 155lbs Division. Zoran dispatched his first 3 opponents all inside the first round by virtue of his knuckles and we could well be calling this fight "Kicks like Rocks" v "Fists like Rocks". His opponent Rafal Koks though is more durable than his previous opponents and will almost certainly not be taken out in the 1st. This is a much bigger fight for Koks than it is for Daranbolt and after losing to Ravi Vamoosh recently another one here to a new-kid-on-the-block will see his title dream slip ever further away, Havoc fans however would have an almost immediate and new 155lb title challenger in Daranbolt. It will be interesting to see what tactics Koks employs for this one, how much will he test Daranbolt's chin and how will the latter cope with Koks's ground game? This will be a treat for MMA fans and a great fight on this week's Midweek Madness bill.
Rafal "Kicks like Rocks" Koks 3rd Round TKO

265lbs+
Barry "Big Guy" Brewster v Baltasar "The Log Splitter" Halko

These 2 fighters met back in November 2015 and the occasion produced a very one-sided affair with "The Big Guy" winning the fight inside 50 seconds. The only ask this time around is if "The Log Splitter" can last any longer than that as it would appear a minor miracle is needed for him to walk away with a win.
Barry "Big Guy" Brewster" 1st Round KO

265lbs

Quasim Barakat v "Falcon" Sam Wilson
Two fairly evenly matched fighters who dived straight into competitive fighting just over 12 months ago within a few months of each other. Both fared very differently in their opening fights. Wilson winning in the first round while Barakat was picking himself and his jaw off the floor following a brutal knockout. Like all true fighters though he bounced back following 4 months of intense training to win his next fight with a spectacular Superman KO Punch after just 19 seconds of the first. Last month he lost his first fight night under new manager Bobby Heyman, it would be a real treat for his fans if he bounced back the same way he did for his first win. Either way I'm sure this will be one of the best fights of the night, he has the ability to win this one for sure but I will be backing "Falcon" Sam Wilson. Despite being the younger of the 2 fighters, Wilson has a very good record for manager Macho Man including a win this year over the tough Jean Paul Garcon earning him a title shot against Havoc's prized double champion Marco Ferreira. He lost that fight but I think he can win this one and will wear Barakat down with his dynamic kicking to take it via the scorecard.
"Falcon" Sam Wilson Unanimous Decision

205lbs
Jesse Blake v Donald "Don" Evans

The managers of this pair of scrappers have had over 2300 fights between them making them veterans in the MMA Tycoon world and aren't we grateful for that, the pair have been involved in almost 200 fights coming by way of T/KO however it is a submission win I think we will see on the 16th. Anti Kristus's man "Don" Evans just has the edge of the ground game and while the Jesse Blake camp with manager Mike Thomas (and Blake's notoriously busy cut man) certainly have the tools to get the win, I expect Evans to make the most of his wrestling advantage and pin his man down for the win.
Donald "Don" Evans 2nd Round Submission

Frank "Hanz" Borg v Sir Edmund "Bane" Dorrance Jr

The second fight in the 205lbs division brings us the "Battle of the Bizarre" with Borg v "Bane", both seemingly peculiar characters but certainly worthy of fighting in the Havoc ranks, and what would the world be like if we were all the same and none of us were made up of "leftover borg parts" or wore obscure Hannibal Lecter-style anti-bite masks? Scooby Ali has been closely guarding his young Caribbean prodigy "Bane", training him up behind closed doors before unleashing him into the world of MMA and signing him his first contract just this year. Sir Edmund suffered a baptism of fire in his first competitive fight but the quality of his opponent (Hector Verama) just shows the confidence Ali and Havoc have in his potential. Borg won his first 2 competitive fights with convincing wins for MMA Gods, but like many others before him has struggled with the step up in quality to the Havoc ranks and comes into this fight off the back of 2 losses. He will surely get his first win soon but unfortunately it won't be during Midweek Madness 6. Instead this will be the real arrival of Dorrance Jr.
Sir Edmund "Bane" Dorrance Jr 1st Round KO

185lbs
Victor "Cold Blooded" Tellegio v Karl Silva

Experienced manager Davy Jones has been training the proverbials off his fighter Victor "Cold Blooded" Tellegio before unveiling him at Magnum Ignotum in January. The jury is still out on just how far he can take him but he looked in great shape in those first 2 fights, getting the full 30 minutes under his belt and winning both by decisions. Does he have the hidden talent needed to get to the top? We'll be one small step closer to finding out on fight night. His next test is in the shape of Karl Silva a tough fighter and ground specialist who burst onto the scene just over a year ago to win by Kimura against a fighter 6 years his senior, earning him a title shot in just his 2nd ever fight, winning it and then losing it to the same fighter immediately after. He also lost to a fighter he had previously beaten again later in the year. He hasn't fought Tellegio before but it won't matter, he won't win. Apparently the Silva camp is in disarray as his manager hasn't been seen for over a week and he doesn't know how to set his own sliders, "should I punch him in the head, or the stomach?" he asked the editor earlier "I just don't know what to do". Let's hope he returns soon though as this will be a good match up but I fancy Tellegio for the win whatever happens.
Victor "Cold Blooded" Tellegio 3rd Round TKO

Jason "The Hammer" Tanner v Neal "And" Bob

Manager Dean Sutherland has eased his Glaswegian fighter Jason "The Hammer" Tanner into his professional fighting career, giving him his first taste of competitive fighting back in 2014 then 14 months of training camps before signing him to Havoc, winning his debut fight. Neal "And" Bob's manager Sean "Buckfutter" Connery chose the other route in sending his fighter straight into the QFCs and onto the big stage with SPI: Helsinki and then Havoc, amassing some nice fight purses in the process. Both of these fighters have good punching ability and both have their chins tried and tested successfully, suggesting this could turn into a slugfest. "The Hammer" can dominate though with his kicking and on the mat and you get the sense he could do the same in the clinch too, although this is a side of Tanner's game we're yet to see.
Jason "The Hammer" Tanner 2nd Round TKO

170lbs
Stres Fleshou v Benjamin "BB King" Barbu

Benjamin "BB King" Barbu has the chance to get his impressive start to MMA life back on track somewhat against Stres Fleshou, it would be a good win on his record if he does. Grappling specialist Barbu won his first 7 fights, 5 of them by submission before facing some tough opponents who were able to cope with his ground capabilities. Fleshou has had a 100% start to his career however several managers seem to think that he lacks the potential to reach the very top. He has been pitted against some tough opponents and did well to win his last one against Vincent Cooper, I hope Stres can prove his doubters wrong but I think he will suffer his first loss against Barbu and for the latter to start making a title charge again.
Benjamin "BB King" Barbu 1st Round Submission

Anthony "Ant-Man" Gonzalez v Reed Hightower

Both of these fighters started their careers in early 2015, "Ant-Man" diving straight in to competitive MMA but suffering 4 defeats from his first 9 fights. Hightower started out with 2 QFCs which have contributed to his impressive 5-1 record, his only loss being by scorecard in his last fight. These are 2 very evenly matched fighters but Hightower's corner appear to have the tactical edge. Fans will be hoping to finally see more of "Ant-Man's" punch power that he's rumoured to have, without it I think another loss is on the cards.
Reed Hightower Unanimous Decision

155lbs
Moe Lester v Demir "Iron Eagle" Kartal

Ladies' nemesis Moe Lester goes head to head with Demir "Iron Eagle" Kartal in this 155lb matchup. Kartal comes off the back of 6 straight wins while 2 city champ Lester suffered only his 2nd loss in his last fight. Lester has some deadly weapons in the stand up, namely his kicking and punching ability while Kartal has demonstrated his ability to mix it up, winning by TKOs, subs and decisions, he will likely need to take the fight to the mat as Lester has proved he can also take the shots.
Moe Lester Unanimous Decision

• Upvote 4

Havoc Fighting League bringing you yet more havoc to Amsterdam Beer Garden Arena this weekend with Causing Havoc 57. This week's pick of the week could easily be either of the two at 265lbs but, there can only be one...

Pick of the Week

265lbs
Bubba "Shrimpin" Gumption
7-0-0 (Havoc 1-0-0) v "Dangerous" Doc Dykstra 5-1-0 (Havoc 4-0-0)
Not many fighters can boast 100% records after 4 fights at Havoc but that's what "Dangerous" Doc has next to his name, however he is up against another fighter with an impressive record in Bubba Gumption with an undefeated 7 fights. This is a very tough match up to call and Gumption is on a roll with 7 straight wins all by T/KO but Dykstra has a very dangerous clinch game and an experienced manager in his corner, if he can negotiate a way round Gumption's obviously devastating punch power he has a great chance for an upset.
"Dangerous" Doc Dykstra Unanimous Decision

265lbs
Zeke "The Sandman" Donovan
8-4-0 (Havoc 0-0-0) v Strong Belwas 13-6-0 (Havoc 1-1-0)
The Sandman makes his Havoc debut here tonight and with a good record for new manager Tim Olley he should be more than capable of winning it against Abraham Raheem's Strong Belwas. Both manager and fighter have good records in their own right but Donovan looks like he will have the edge in this one, that is unless he can pull out a big KO that he has previously been capable of and which Donovan is susceptible to. There could well be an upset here but The Sandman should have the quality if he fights smart.
Zeke "The Sandman" Donovan Unanimous Decision

205lbs
Carl Mills Jr
7-2-0 (Havoc 1-0-0) v "Machine" Gunnar Wylde 4-3-0 (Havoc 1-0-0)
Two fighters who began their professional careers within a month of each other. Carl Mills Jr having the better record of the 2 although both have got off to winning starts for Havoc. "Machine" is a Muay Thai specialist but who doesn't appear to have the clinchwork to match and that is the sort of advantage that would be needed in this sort of fight. Mills Jr has had some good results against these types of fighters and I expect him to find a way again against Wylde.
Carl Mills Jr Unanimous Decision

Rudi "Puma" Dassler 8-6-0 (Havoc 2-2-0) v Luciano Bizarria 4-3-0 (Havoc 1-1-0)
Despite Rudi Dassler having a much higher ranking both within Havoc and in p4p I can only see one winner here. Dassler has won 7 of his 8 fights via submission and given that Bizarria is an accomplished brown belt he should be able to fend off any sub attempts here and leave Dassler toothless, both in his offence and in his mouth.
Luciano Bizarria 2nd Round TKO

185lbs
Tugg "Simplejack" Speedman
3-1-0 (Havoc 2-1-0) v "The Enforcer" Arn Anderson 6-2-0 (Havoc 1-1-0)
Qlimax manager Bobby Heyman wasted no time in blooding his fighter "The Enforcer" into professional MMA winning his first 4 fights, he still boasts a good record despite a loss against Aldo Pitbull in his last fight but he has a tough fight tonight against Tugg "Simplejack" Speedman who has had a decent start for Havoc and you get the impression that he could stealthily and steadily climb the ranks and be a challenger in the division, Anderson could too but I think Speedman will have the upper hand in this one if he can negate the boxing ability of "The Enforcer".
Tugg "Simplejack" Speedman Unanimous Decision

170lbs
Vincent Cooper
2-2-0 (Havoc 1-2-0) v Eric "The Blade" Brooks 6-7-0 (Havoc 0-2-0)
Vincent Cooper squares up in his 4th fight in as many months since making his professional bow in December at the end of last year at Causing Havoc 41. Eric "The Blade" Brooks made an impressive start to his career back in May, winning 4 of his first 5 fights after finally being let of the leash following 5 QFCs under 2 managers. His form has dipped of late though suffering 3 successive losses and he will really need to produce something to end that run here against Cooper.
Vincent Cooper 2nd Round TKO

Dean "The Spider" Kane 8-3-0 (Havoc 2-3-0) v Brian Hardy 15-5-1 (Havoc 1-1-0)
"The Spider" has notched up quite a few impressive fight awards along his relatively short career path although frustratingly losing 2 title attempts against another Havoc tough guy Charlie Wax. Despite that I think he will have enough to see off the challenge from Hardy, whose tough chin won't make up for the submission capabilities of "The Spider".
Dean "The Spider" Kane 1st Round Submission

155lbs
Renilio "Baptista" Gracie Slaughter
4-2-0 (Havoc 1-2-0) v Tyrion Snow 2-0-0 (Havoc 1-0-0)
Renilio "Baptista" Gracie Slaughter's distinct standup advantage should play a big part in making this a very one sided victory, particularly if Snow's manager doesn't reappear in time for the fight night. With 5 of their 6 wins between them coming via way of submission, we could even see a first T/KO between the pair if Baptista's manager can get his man's tactics right on the day. Either way I am backing a "Baptista" win.
Renilio "Baptista" Gracie Slaughter 1st Round KO

145lbs
Nebojsa Brynjar
12-4-0 (Havoc 1-2-0) v Armondo "Darwin" Munoz 11-3-0 (Havoc 3-2-0)
I would put my money on the fighters of Storman Norman 9 times out of 10, however this is that one where I keep my money safely in my back pocket. Munoz ran one of the top title challengers Krakowiak extremely close in his last outing only losing via the judges scorecards but I expect him to be around the top of the 145lb division for some time to come. Brynjar won't make it easy for Munoz, but Munoz will.
Armondo "Darwin" Munoz 3rd Round TKO

Otso Koski 10-8-0 (Havoc 5-6-0) v Carlton "Footsoldier" Leach 10-6-0 (Havoc 6-5-0)
Both fighters with similar records and both without a win in 2 fights, Koski will be looking to do some damage with his elbows in the clinch and perhaps thinking about countering the aggression and boxing ability of his opponent, Carlton Leach. "Footsoldier" has the better record coming into this fight despite a run of results which has seen him win just 1 of his last 5 outings. More concern for Leach could be Koski's recent wrestling improvement, taking away his ground advantage somewhat, making this fight slightly more favourable for the Koski camp.
Koski 2nd Round TKO

• Upvote 2

http://mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1421260404havoc%20logo.png

Causing Havoc 58 has treats galore instore this week, let's take a look ...

Pick of the Week

170lbs
"Sugar" Ray Whitaker
11-4-0 (Havoc 5-2) v Charlie Wax 11-3-0 (Havoc 7-1)
Another top clash this week with Stu MacK's 170lb number 1 title contender Charlie Wax against Bobby Heyman's coming-of-age "Sugar" Ray Whitaker. You have to be a good fighter to call yourself "Sugar Ray" and luckily that's what Whitaker is, whether he will be a great though remains to be seen, he does have a very good Havoc record though of 5 wins to 2 losses with 3 of those being KO's. Charlie Wax is the real deal though and has already beat "Sugar" Ray in November of last year, not only that but he boasts one of the best (if not the best) Havoc fighting record of 7 wins to just the one loss on his last outing. He will be seeking revenge for that loss and "Sugar" Ray will be up against some tough, but not impossible odds.
Charlie Wax 2nd Round TKO

265lbs
Timothy "Tip Toe" McGhee
4-2-0 (Havoc 1-2) v "JoJo" Jordi Joestar 4-1-0 (Havoc 1-1)
Former number 1 Mentor Conor The Kind brings his man Timothy "Tip Toe" McGhee to go Tip Toe to Toe with "JoJo" Jordi Joestar from the camp of former number 1 manager Whymer Van Mastodon, and if that doesn't already make this an exciting matchup then consider the fact that these 2 maestro's of hand-to-hand combat have won all 8 of their victories via T/KO. It will be a close fight, but Joestar has the slightly better record and if he can dominate the standup then he can also cancel out McGhee's exceptional wrestling, whoever wins both of these humble fighters will be challenging at the top of their division soon enough.
"JoJo" Jordi Joestar Unanimous Decision

Clint Barton "Hawkeye" 7-5-0 (Havoc 0-2) v Damien "Bosnian Menace" Dradic 4-2-0 (Havoc 1-2)
Another mouth-watering clash at 265lbs awaits us in this matchup between Damien "Bosnian Menace" Dradic and Clint Barton "Hawkeye", both fighters with records not befitting their qualities, despite having talented managers in Merrick Shamrock and Macho Man respectively "Hawkeye" comes into this fight off the back of a painful 4 fight losing streak, but all of them have been against high class opponents. Merrick's man Dradic still looks susceptible to submissions but he should be able to do some damage with his masterful kicking and prevent the fight from going to the mat to get him the win for his new sponsor Pitt Nutrition.
Damien "Bosnian Menace" Dradic Unanimous Decision

Colin "The Hook" McLouhglin 4-1-0 (Havoc 1-1) v Nelson Van Alden 6-3-0 (Havoc 0-1)
Nelson Van Alden makes his debut for his new manager Dave Turbo while Colin "The Hook" McLouhglin will be looking to put his first loss from his last fight behind him for manager Slobo Dragovic. If The Hook has his way and can survive the vicious clinch game that awaits him and take the fight to the mat then Van Alden may well be tapping out as he doesn't look to be able to match McLauhglin on the ground, it will be a big ask though given Van Alden's Muay Thai ability.
Nelson Van Alden 2nd Round TKO

205lbs
Lucas "Beast" Marston
6-2-0 (Havoc 0-1) v Greg "Captain America" Coleman 13-8-0 (Havoc 1-3)
Decent age advantage in this one for "Captain America", how much of his training time was hampered by 2 manager changes remains to be seen but he will have enough to see of the threat from Lucas "Beast" Marston, although Coleman will need to be wary of his punching power.
Greg "Captain America" Coleman 2nd Round TKO

185lbs
Dean "The Convicted" Sutherland
8-4-0 (Havoc 0-2) v Tomas Morato 7-3-0 (Havoc 0-2)
3 time UFP champion Sutherland will be hoping to stop a miserable run of just 1 win in his last 5 fights against Morato, who himself only just betters "The Convicted's" recent record. The poweful Pole has the age advantage in this one but Sutherland has many options up his sleeve with the standup and the ground game.
Dean "The Convicted" Sutherland 3rd Round TKO

Big Guns 4-5-0 (Havoc 1-1) v Matt "Quick" Cooke 5-4-0 (Havoc 0-2)
Matt "Quick" Cooke can count himself unlucky to lose his first 2 fights for Havoc via decisions, one of them a split decision, but he certainly has the durability to match his aggressive style. All of Big Guns's 5 losses have come via the scorecards aswell so it looks like that durability of Cooke will be needed again, particularly given the solid chin possessed by Guns.
Matt "Quick" Cooke Unanimous Decision

170lbs
Stoyak "Really Scary" Stoyachnikov
8-4-0 (Havoc 6-4) v Demon Zaromskis 8-6-0 (Havoc 3-3)
Stoyachnikov has a fairly respectable record at Havoc with 6 wins and 4 losses, which also includes taking then champ Charlie Wax to the decision in a memorable title fight back in July last year, recording "Really Scary's" first loss. This fight will come down to who wants it the most and maybe Zaromskis just edges it, he will have a job ending his 3 fight losing streak though.
Demon Zaromskis 2nd Round TKO

Unstable Roark 6-4-0 (Havoc 3-2) v Lucifer Palhares 5-3-0 (Havoc 1-2)
Unstable Roark makes his debut for new manager Kelly Rich, who only made his own debut as manager 3 weeks ago, he seems to have learned the ropes pretty quickly though and there seems no reason not to back his fighter Roark against Blunts Allday's - Lucifer Palhares.
Unstable Roark 3rd Round TKO

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Write ups aren't really my strong point but everyone likes to read about their fighters so let's get the show back on the road.

Havoc Midweek Madness 8

Prelims

185lbs Abdullah Zaire v Igor Byhenikov

185lbs Cole Orion v Victor Tellegio

205lbs Kevin Garbutt v Ludvig Ericsson

205lbs Yuuto Yoshida v Jesse Blake

170lbs Gunnar Johnsson v Timmy Morello

Main Card

265lbs Boris Konstantinov(10-4-0) vs "Falcon" Sam Wilson(9-4-0)

Konstantinov is a little short for a 'normal' 265lbs fighter but what he lacks in height, he more than makes up for in power. A no nonsense striker that likes to get in and get the job done quickly, most of his fights don't normally make it outside the first round and end by KO. Konstantinov has fought some of the best but has recently come back from a brief losing streak. He looks to have found his form again in his last fight and will be no doubt looking to build on that and make himself known as a top contender again.Wilson likes to mix things up a bit when it comes to his fights. He is an elite grappler who's not afraid to take the fight to the ground, his dangerous GnP skills normally make short work of any opponent however he is more than capable of going toe to toe with some of the best strikers in the division too. After a recent loss to the Champ Ferreira, he has lost his momentum and is on a 2 fight losing streak. Wilson we also be looking to take home the win and climb back up the ladder.

Havoc Prediction; A tough one to call as both will be determined to get the win, I think Konstantinov's KO power might give him the edge. Konstantinov by TKO round 2.

170lbs Aleksander "AK" Kawulski(11-4-0) vs Stephen Campbell(9-0-0)

Kawulski is a great ground fighter with all round ground skills with the bonus of being able to stand and bang til he gets his man to the ground. He may look to change his gameplan tonight as Campbell also likes to fight on the mat and has a good percentage of victories thanks to his GnP. Kawulski has the edge if he chooses to keep the fight standing but I think both fighters could look to fight this one out on the ground in an attempt to show who is the better ground fighter.

Havoc Prediction; Kawulski could be a little more dangerous with his sub skills and Gnp, Campbell will have to be careful. Kawulski by decision.

265lbs Jan "Jay-Jay" Jedrzejczyk(8-4-0) vs Jean Paul Garcon(6-1-0)

I think this has all the ingredients to be a total slug fest. Both fighters are capable of holding their own in in the clinch but their favorite place seems to toe to toe. Both fighters only have one decision win to their name, the rest of their victories coming by way of KO. Jay-Jay's speed might help him tonight but if Garcon catches him with one of his big punches it could be all over.

Havoc Prediction; It really could go either way but I think Garcon's current momentum will see him get another win to his record tonight. Garcon by tko round 3.

145lbs Manuel "The Roo" La Bor(13-2-2) vs Jacek Krakowiak(10-1-0)

With the Champ Kristof Sienly being reported missing and not seen for over 5 weeks there is a strong chance he could be stripped of his title and both these fighters are well aware that a victory tonight could see them fighting for the title in their next bout. Both would be worthy Champions looking at their records, La Bor has been undefeated for the past 9 fights while Krakowiak has only been defeated once in his career. La Bor loves to get up close and use his dirty boxing skills and has proved that he has the heart of a lion coming back to take the win when most fighters would have thrown in the towel. Krakowiak is a technical fighter also at home in the clinch. Krakowiak will probably use his strength to control where the fight takes place and that could just see him take the win with the judges.

Havoc Prediction: Krakowiak by decision.

155lbs Moe Lester(10-2-0) vs Rafal "Fists like Rocks" Koks(11-3-0)

These fighters met 2 months ago where Koks picked up the fight of the night award for his decision win over Lester. In that fight Koks seemed the more composed fighter and dictated where the fight would take place. Koks also seemed to be the stronger of the 2 in the clinch and wore down Lester. Lester will be a little wiser to Koks' skills and gameplan and might employ a different set of tactics to try and avenge his loss. One thing's for sure, the winner of this fight will definitely be one step closer to a title fight opportunity.

Havoc Prediction: Kok's superior wrestling skills give him an advantage if they clinch up. Koks by decision.

And that's all I have for tonight. Thank you to all the fighters who offered their help by taking short notice fights. Look out for some generous fight of the night bonuses as a further thank you.

• Upvote 5

• 3 weeks later...

Causing Havoc 62

to take place on 30th April in Amsterdam's Beer garden.

Prelims.

155 lbs Shakhbulat Shamkhalaev v Andrey Eremeev

155 lbs Fernando Diaz v Renilio Gracie Slaughter

265 lbs Bomb Bombs v Sakazuki Akainu

205 lbs Alpa Chino v Carl Mills Jr

265+ lbs Alpa Chino v Carl Mills Jr

185lbs Tomas Morato(8-3-0) v Sergei Tatarinov(7-8-0)

Both these middle weights have struggled to find their form over the last few fights. Tatainov's manager requested a quick fight for his manager to help him decide if Tatarinov is for the chop or not, Morato has recently signed with a new manager but with a couple of losses will be trying to impress and make sure he has a permanent spot on manager Burny Mak's roster. Tatinov will probably look to keep the fight standing as he is very comfortable striking from range or taking the fight into the clinch. Moarto will be looking for any mistakes in order to pounce and take the fight to the mat, with his GnP being his most dangerous weapon.

Havoc prediction: If Morato can get the fight to the ground he should be able to take the win. Morato by decision.

145lbs Nebojša Brynjar(12-5-0) v Selfie "The Dragon" Lord(6-7-0)

Former SPI-Helsinki Champ Brynjar will be stepping into the cage for the 4th time since signing with Havoc. He has gone up against some of the toughest men in the division with only Kron Silva being able to finish him although he has lost a couple by decision. He is still a little younger than most in the division so there could be greater things to come from this Croatian KO machine. Lord has also recently fought Silva only to lose on points so we should be in for a great fight. Lord tends to rely on his amazing striking skills to get the job done whilst Brynjar is happy to mix things up fighting in or out of the clinch. I don't expect this one to go to ground, Lord will be looking for any opportunity to land a big punch and put Brynjar away.

Havoc prediction: It could easily go either way but if Brynjar can keep control of the fight he should walk away with the victory.

170lbs Brian Hardy(16-5-1) v Unstable Roark(7-4-0)

Hardly signed with Havoc just 3 fights ago and already has 2 victory's under his belt, if he can score another victory tonight he should be moving into contender territory. Hardy has proved he is more than capable of taking some punches, he has only been stopped twice before in his career and he's going to need every ounce of that determination and spirit when he faces Roark. Every victory for Roark has been by TKO with many not getting passed the second round. He has recently signed with a new manager but they look to have worked up a good understanding already as he won his first fight in just 20 seconds. Both fighters love to stand and bang and I can see this fight picking up an award of the night bonus.

Havoc prediction: I think Hardy might have the skills to take this one but Roark has the power to upset his plans. Hardy by decision.

155lbs Diego Brandao(10-3-0) v Mister Love(8-3-0)

Brandao and Love are no strangers to each other, the last time they met Brandao stopped the fight in the 1st round. Mister Love is now under new management and is looking to avenge his loss and make a good first impression on his new manager. Brandao will be looking to take charge early on and take this fight into the clinch where he can wear down his opponent and look for the KO. Love is more than happy to trade punches, 7 out of his 8 victories have come by way of TKO so Brandao will have to fight smart if he doesn't want to become number 8. Brandao's future remains in the balance at the moment with no comment from his manager whether is he moving on after this last fight.

Havoc prediction: I think Brandao's current momentum will carry him to victory tonight. Brandao by TKO round 3.

185lbs Title fight Khal Drogo(12-1-0) http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/tinybelt.gif v Bjorn Ragnar(10-3-0)

In tonight's only title fight we see the formidable champ Khal Drogo go up against the new contender Ragnar. Ragnar recently dropped down a weight division, a move that seems to be working well for him at the moment. Ragnar looks to have the strength to be able to control most opponents and dictate where the fight takes place. This is going to be key in tonight’s fight as Drogo is a great striker and has a deadly ground game. Ragnar has the skills to take the title but Drogo is becoming an old hand at this now, this will be his 3rd title defence. Drogo is also showing his class as he has now gone unbeaten for the last 7 fights. This should be another great fight.

Havoc prediction: 2 top class fighters, it could easily go either way but I'll have to back the champ. Drogo by decision.

• Upvote 2